Business Manager Salary
On this page we are going to provide you details about Business Manager Salary. Freshers and Experienced Candidates who want to be the manager can check Business Manager Pay Scale in India. Individuals can go through this page to know details about Business Manager Salary Per Month, Business Manager Salary in India, Business Manager Job Profile, Business Manager Career Growth.
Business Manager Salary
Skills and Qualifications For Business Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, or related field
- At least 3 years experience as a business manager or relevant managerial role
- Proven experience with business and strategy development processes
- Outstanding poise in a fast-paced business environment
- Superior leadership skills, with a focus in employee coaching and development
- Master’s degree in business, management, or related field
- Strong capabilities with database and information systems software
- Previous data analysis experience
- Proven ability with financial and budgetary processes
- Prior industry experience and up-to-date knowledge of relevant trends
What is the average Salary of Business Manager?
The average business manager salary in India is ₹ 500,000 per year or ₹ 256 per hour. Entry-level positions start at ₹ 350,000 per year, while most experienced workers make up to ₹ 1,200,000 per year.
Check Updated: IT Manager Salary
Business Manager Salaries in India
The national average salary for Business Manager is ₹9,43,631 per year in India.
|Company||Average Base Salary in (INR)|
|HCL Technologies||₹18,96,322 /yr|
|L&T Financial Services||₹5,40,821 /yr|
|Info Edge||₹9,18,712 /yr|
|Daimler India Commercial Vehicles||₹12,97,718 /yr|
|IFB Industries||₹53,174 /mo|
|HSBC Holdings||₹11,36,974 /yr|
|Burger Singh||₹6,25,910 /yr|
|IBM India||₹14,08,996 /yr|
|Tally Solutions||₹11,33,492 /yr|
Average Business Manager Salary in India
The average salary for a Business Manager is ₹856,602 per year.
|Base Salary||₹301k – ₹2m|
|Bonus||₹16k – ₹509k|
|Profit Sharing||₹10k – ₹399k|
|Commission||₹19k – ₹567k|
|Total Pay||₹321k – ₹3m|
Top Companies For Business Managers In India
|Company||Business Manager Salary India|
|Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd||₹13,78,375 per year|
|HDFC Bank||₹7,97,590 per year|
|Abbott Laboratories||₹6,99,121 per year|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||₹6,22,092 per year|
Get Here: Store Manager Salary
Business Manager Pay by Experience Level
- An entry-level Business Manager with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₹355,361 based on 21 salaries.
- An early career Business Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹515,175 based on 118 salaries.
- A mid-career Business Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹771,003 based on 216 salaries.
- An experienced Business Manager with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹1,306,403 based on 218 salaries.
- In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of ₹1,240,283.
Business Manager Pay Difference By Location
Employees with Business Manager in their job title in Bangalore, Karnataka earn an average of 49.5% more than the national average. These job titles also find higher than average salaries in Mumbai, Maharashtra (27.6% more) and Chennai, Tamil Nadu (16.4% more). The lowest salaries can be found in Kolkata, West Bengal (33.0% less), Pune, Maharashtra (23.0% less) and New Delhi, Delhi (0.8% less).
|Mumbai, Maharashtra||▲ 28%|
|Bangalore, Karnataka||▲ 50%|
|Chennai, Tamil Nadu||▲ 16%|
|New Delhi, Delhi||▼ 1%|
|Pune, Maharashtra||▼ 23%|
|Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh||▲ 11%|
|Kolkata, West Bengal||▼ 33%|
|Gurgaon, Haryana||▲ 28%|
|Delhi, Delhi||▲ 43%|
|Ahmedabad, Gujarat||▼ 24%|
|Indore, Madhya Pradesh||▼ 46%|
|Noida, Uttar Pradesh||▲ 52%|
|Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh||▼ 31%|
|Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||▼ 25%|
|Surat, Gujarat||▼ 7%|
|Jaipur, Rajasthan||▼ 18%|
|Patna, Bihar||▼ 64%|
|Chandigarh, Chandigarh||▲ 46%|
|Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh||▼ 11%|
|Gurgaon, Delhi||▼ 18%|
|Ludhiana, Punjab||▲ 48%|
|Nagpur, Maharashtra||▼ 47%|
Check Also: Sales Manager Salary
Highest Paying Cities In India For Business Managers
|City||Business Managers Annual Salary|
|Gurgaon, Haryana||₹8,52,913 per year|
|Delhi, Delhi||₹8,34,036 per year|
|Hyderabad, Telangana||₹7,94,650 per year|
|Mumbai, Maharashtra||₹7,59,430 per year|
|Bengaluru, Karnataka||₹6,23,442 per year|
|Chennai, Tamil Nadu||₹5,58,611 per year|
|Noida, Uttar Pradesh||₹5,06,739 per year|
|Guwahati, Assam||₹4,45,887 per year|
Skills Required For Business Manager Job Profile
Skills and experience employers are looking for are as follows:
- Knowledge of contracting process and associated local, state, federal, and other regulations.
- Financial Management
- Business Management
- Commercial Acumen
- Skill in the use of computers, preferably in a PC, Windows-based operating environment.
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Team Leadership
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Customer Service
- Computer Literacy
- Knowledge of cash management principles and/or procedures.
Also Check: General Manager Salary
Business Manager Duties And Responsibilities
There are some duties of Business Manager such as set business goals and objectives according to company’s needs, create business plans and develop business strategies to achieve the business goals, Coordinate and oversee the execution of company operations , Suggest improvements in order to upgrade for company operations process, Oversee employees and give them constructive feedback and suggestions for improvement.
Manager must build long-term relationships with all key stakeholders, ensure that company has the adequate and suitable resources needed to complete its activities, Collect, research, track and analyze relevant business data, write and present reports with findings and insights, perform complex analysis of overall company performance, serve as a face of the company when attending business events and conferences, adhere to all relevant laws and internal policies.
Dear Candidates! We hope that you find the information provided on this page fruitful. To know other details about Business Manager Salary In India keep visiting recruitmentresult.com every now and then or bookmark our web portal by pressing ctrl+d. You may also subscribe us to get free email alerts directly to your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Manager Salary in India||Investment Manager Salary|
|Assistant Manager Salary||Project Manager Salary|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Jobs In Private Sector||Jobs As Per Your Qualification|