ESI Full Form
The ESI Full Form stands for Employees state insurance. Employees state insurance (ESI) is a self-financing social and healthcare insurance scheme for Indian workers. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is a body under the “Ministry of Labour and Employment” act. Under the scheme, the employers and workers are required to contribute to a social insurance fund, which is to be utilized for granting benefits to them.
Employees of an eligible organization are protected against financial distress arising out of sickness, disablement, and death due to employment injury. Get all information about ESI Full Form Meaning in Hindi & English, ईएसआई (ESI) क्या होता है and रजिस्ट्रेशन कैसे करे from this page.
ESI Full Form
ईएसआई फुल फॉर्म (ESI Full Form in Hindi)
ESI का फुल फॉर्म Employees State Insurance होता है, हिंदी भाषा में इसे कर्मचारी राज्य बीमा के नाम से जाना जाता है | इसका संचालन ESIC (Employees State Insurance Corporation) अर्थात कर्मचारी राज्य बीमा निगम के द्वारा किया जाता है|
ईएसआई (ESI) एक स्वास्थ्य बीमा योजना (Health Insurance Plan) है | इस योजना के द्वारा प्राइवेट सेक्टर में कार्य कर रहे कर्मचारियों को चिकित्सा और नकद लाभ प्रदान किया जाता है | इस स्वास्थ्य बीमा के कारण कर्मचारी अपने को सुरक्षित महसूस करते है | इसमें यदि कार्य करते समय किसी भी प्रकार की दुर्घटना होती है तो ESI के द्वारा उसे लाभ प्रदान किया जाता है |
History of ESI
- On 24 February 1952, ESI was established to act as an Indian employee health insurance service and is managed entirely by the ESIC under the rules specified in the ESI Act of 1948.
- In March 1943 the Indian Government hired Professor B.N. Adarkar to prepare a report for Indian labourers on HIS (health insurance scheme).
- The statement later became the outcome of the establishment of the ESI Act, 1948, which outlined the need to protect Indian workers from contingency plans such as sickness, temporary or permanent physical disability, maternity, occupational injury-related death that directly affected their earnings.
Check Here More Full Forms
|MIS Full Form||Full Form of CPC|
|TCP/IP Full Form||OECD Full Form|
|VPN Full Form||USSD Full Form|
Key objects of ESI
- The ESI Act, 1948 was explicitly established to provide financial compensation during contingencies such as temporary or permanent disability, maternity, illness, death resulting from injury at work, etc.
- The ESI Act, 1948 offers medical benefits for Indian labourers who serve not only in factories but also in companies with at least ten workers and their dependents as well.
Organizations covered as per ESI
- The ESI scheme is mandatory all over India apart from Arunachal Pradesh and Manipur states.
- The ESI plan for Workers is now being expanded to preview theatres, cinemas, hotels, restaurants, stores, newspaper outlets, etc.
- The ESI plan for Workers is also available in medical establishments and private educational institutions which have at least ten workers.
Check Here: What is the Full Form of IPCC
Documents required for ESI registration
The necessary document for ESI registrations is provided below.
- PAN card of the business establishment or company
- The business establishment or companies address proof record.
- If the corporation is Private Limited, then copies of the registration certificate must be submitted.
- Registration Certificate for every organization.
- A detailed list of employees, along with the monthly income they get.
- List of associates, directors and shareholders of the company.
- Financial statements of the company along with the proof of operation commencement
An ESI cardholder can enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical benefits
- Sickness benefits
- Maternity benefits
- Disablement benefits
- Rehabilitation allowance
- Funeral expenses
- Dependents benefits
Do You Know: What is IRDA Full Form in Hindi/English
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the full-form of ESI?
Ans: ESI stands for Employee State Insurance
Q: How is the total salary calculated?
Ans: ESI will be calculated on the gross salary (basic and loss of pay dependent allowances) up to ₹21,000. If Gross is above ₹21,000, then ESI remains constant.
Q: Who is eligible for ESI?
Ans: The ESI scheme is applicable to all factories and other establishments with 10 or more people employed in such establishments and the beneficiaries’ monthly wages do not exceed INR 21,000.
Q: What are the PF & ESI rules?
Ans: From your basic salary, PF deduction would be 12% as employee contribution and 12% for company contribution. ESIC deduction would be 0.75% for employee contribution and 3.25% for company contribution respectively.
Q: Should employers register under the ESI scheme?
Ans: Yes, employees should register themselves on the ESIC Portal.
Q: What is an ESI code number?
Ans: Your ESID Number, or Electric Service Identifier, is a number that is unique to your property address. It is a 17 digit identification number allotted by the Regional Office.
People Also Search For ESI Full Form:
|ईएसआई की फुलफॉर्म हिंदी में||ESI का फुल फॉर्म|
|ESI Full Form in Medical||ESI Full Form in Medical Term|
|ESI Full Form in Salary||What is Full Form of ESI|
|ESI Full Form in Hindi||ESI Full Form Kya Hai|
We hope with the help of this page you get all the answers regarding ESI Full Form (फुल फॉर्म ऑफ ईएसआई). Along with ESI ka full form , here we have also tried to provide some additional information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Exam Syllabus 2021 PDF||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Organization Wise Salary||Previous Year Question Papers|
|Entrance Exam in India 2021||Government Exam Short Tricks|