ICICI Full Form
ICICI Bank is India’s premier banking and financial services institution, and it is the third largest bank in India. Talking about What is the Full Form of ICICI Bank? ICICI Full Form is “Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India”. It is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra and its registered office is in Vadodara, Gujarat. The bank also has subsidiaries in the United Kingdom and Canada. Through this article, you will be able to find ICICI Full Form in Hindi, आईसीआईसीआई क्या है, ICICI ka Full Form, ICICI का फुल फॉर्म, ICICI Full Name, ICICI ka Full Form Kya Hai.
ICICI Full Form
ICICI Full Form in English
“Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India”
ICICI Full Form in Hindi
“भारतीय औद्योगिक ऋण एवं निवेश निगम ”
आईसीआईसीआई क्या है ?
आईसीआईसीआई का फुल फॉर्म “भारतीय औद्योगिक ऋण एवं निवेश निगम” है। इसे 1955 में विश्व बैंक की एक पहल के रूप में शुरू किया गया था। इसका प्रारंभिक उद्देश्य व्यवसायों को वित्त प्रदान करना था। आईसीआईसीआई आईसीआईसीआई बैंक लिमिटेड की मूल कंपनी थी, जिसे वर्ष 2002 में एकीकृत किया गया था। आईसीआईसीआई बैंक की देश भर में 5,000+ ऑपरेटिंग शाखाएँ, 15,000+ एटीएम हैं और यह दुनिया भर के 17 देशों में स्थापित है। बैंक का कॉर्पोरेट कार्यालय मुंबई, महाराष्ट्र में स्थित है। आईसीआईसीआई बैंक के प्रबंध निदेशक और सीईओ संदीप बख्शी हैं।
Some Interesting Facts About ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank was established in 1994 by ICICI Limited which is an Indian financial institution.
- ICICI Bank currently has a large network of 4,874 branches and 14,367 ATMs across India.
- The total number of employees in ICICI Bank as of 2018 is 82.724.
- Apart from India, ICICI Bank is also present in 19 other countries.
- ICICI Bank is the 3rd largest bank in India.
- ICICI Bank started internet banking in 1998.
- ICICI Bank has subsidiaries of the bank in the United Kingdom and Canada.
- ICICI Bank has branches in Singapore, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Sri Lanka, USA, Qatar, Oman, Dubai International Finance Centre, China and South Africa and ICICI Bank has representatives in UAE, Bangladesh, Malaysia and Indonesia.
- In 1999 ICICI Bank became the first Indian company to be listed on the NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) and the first bank or financial institution from non-Japan Asia.
- ICICI Bank is India’s largest private sector bank with total consolidated assets of ₹11,242.81 billion (US$172.5 billion) as on March 31, 2018 and profit after tax. 67.77 billion (US$ 1.0 billion) for the year ended March 31, 2018.
You Can Also Check: What is the Full Form of Bios
History of ICICI
ICICI was established in the year 1955. In 1994, ICICI entered the banking industry and limited ICICI Bank as its banking subsidiary. In 1998, ICICI Bank was the first bank to start internet banking in India. In 2000 it became the first Indian bank listed on the New York Stock Exchange. ICICI acquired Bank of Madura in 2001 which was established in 1943.
ICICI Bank opened its branches in Canada, United Kingdom and Singapore in 2003. After this, it also established representative offices in Shanghai and Dubai. It opened an office in Bangladesh and South Africa in 2004 in the broader banking market in Bangladesh. ICICI Bank acquired a Russian bank Investitsionno-Kreditny Bank in 2005 and changed its name to ICICI Bank Eurasia. In this year it also established a branch in Dubai and Hong Kong.
ICICI Bank Services
ICICI Bank provides many service providers related to the bank in India as well as in almost all the big countries of the world. The names of some of the services provided by ICICI Bank are as follows –
- Credit Card
- Personal Loans
- Consumer Banking
- Investment Banking
- Finance and Insurance
- Mortgage Loans
- Vehicle Loans
- Education Loans
- Trade and Retail Forex
- Home Loans
- Auto Loans
- 2-Wheeler Loans
- Mutual Funds
- PPF Account
- Health Insurance
- General Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Deposit Schemes like Fixed Deposits and Recurring Deposits
- Current Account and Savings Account Services
- Internet Banking and Mobile Banking
Check Out: ASCII Full Form in Hindi/ English
ICICI Bank Subsidiaries:
Domestic and International Subsidiaries of ICICI Bank are given below:
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited
- ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company Limited
- ICICI Prudential Trust Limited
- ICICI Prudential Pension Funds Management Company Limited
- ICICI Securities Limited
- ICICI Securities Primary Dealership Limited
- ICICI Venture Funds Management Company Limited
- ICICI Home Finance Company Limited
- ICICI Investment Management Company Limited
- ICICI Trusteeship Services Limited
- ICICI Bank Canada
- ICICI Bank USA
- ICICI Bank UK PLC
- ICICI Bank Germany
- ICICI Bank Eurasia Limited Liability Company
- ICICI Securities Holdings Inc.
- ICICI Securities Inc.
- ICICI International Limited.
Know about: What is CAA Full Form
ICICI Bank Yearly Achievements:
- 1955: Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI) was founded.
- 1994: ICICI establish ICICI bank limited as its banking subsidiary.
- 1998: First bank to launch internet banking in India.
- 2000: First Indian bank listed on the New York Stock exchange.
- 2001: Acquired Bank of Madura (established on 1943).
- 2002: Directors of ICICI and ICICI Bank approved the reverse merger of ICICI (parent company) into ICICI Bank (subsidiary).
- 2003: Its branches were opened in Canada, the United Kingdom (UK) and in Singapore.
- 2004: The banks opened an office in Bangladesh.
- 2005: Acquired Investitsionno-Kreditny Bank (IKB), a Russian Bank and renamed it ICICI Bank Eurasia.
- 2006: Established a branch in Antwerp, Belgium and representative offices in Bangkok, Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur.
- 2007: Acquired the Sangli Bank (158 branches in Maharashtra and 31 branched in Karnataka).
- 2008: Converted its New York office into a branch of ICICI bank and also opened a branch in Frankfurt.
- 2013: First private sector bank that launches mobile branch with ATM in Maharashtra.
We hope that you have liked this article; in this article it has been told that what ICICI Bank Full Form is. As we learned in this post what is the full form of ICICI and also got information about some interesting facts along with the products and services of this bank.
If you did not already know the full form of ICICI, then hopefully now you have come to know about it. ICICI Bank has lakhs of customers all over the country, abroad but they do not know about it, so do share this post with your friends, family, society and relatives so that they too can get information about it.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Previous Year Question Papers||Exam Syllabus|
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams||Placement Papers|