Get JKPSC Syllabus 2020 NOW!!! Individuals who are preparing for the MO/CCE/Lecturer vacancies of Jammu & Kashmir PSC can now obtain the exam pattern and complete syllabus through the web page. Hit on the direct link (provided below) to get JKPSC Syllabus PDF.
|JKPSC Syllabus 2020|
|Conducting Body||Jammu and Kashmir Public|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam & Interview|
JKPSC Syllabus PDF Download Links
|Medical Officer (Unani)|
|Assistant Conservator of Forests|
|JKPSC Medical Officer Syllabus|
|JKPSC CCE Syllabus|
|JKPSC Lecturer Syllabus|
|Syllabus for written test for Lecturer+2|
|Syllabus for written test for Lecturer+2|
|Syllabus for written test for Lecturer+2|
|Syllabus for written test for Lecturer+2|
|Syllabus for written test for Lecturer+2|
|JKPSC AE Syllabus|
|JKPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus|
JKPSC Syllabus 2020
- JKPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- JKPSC CCE Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- JKPSC Lecturer Exam Pattern and Syllabus
JKPSC MO Exam Pattern
- Computer Based (online test)
- Duration – 2 hours
|Topics covered in MBBS||100||100|
Read Also: PSC Previous Years Question Papers
JKPSC MO Syllabus
General Surgery Including Orthopaedics:
- Wound healing
- Fluid and electrolytes
- Nutritional Support
- Wound infection, special infections, AIDs
- Sterilization, methods and precautions
- Skin diseases and Plastic surgery. Burns.
- Arterial disorders and venous disorders, Lymphatics
- Accident and emergency Surgery
- Cleft lip and palate
- Disorders of salivary gland
- Parathyroid and Adernal glands
- Thorax – Injureis and diseases of Lung, Diaphregm
- Gall bladder and Bileducts
- Peritoneum, Omentum, Mesentry and Retroperitoneal spaces.
- Small and large intestine
- Intestinal obstruction
- Anus and Anal Canal
- Tumors of Bone, Benign and Malignant
- Metabolic and Non infection disorders of bones and joints.
- Infection of Joints, Pyogoenic, Tuberculosis
- Injuries of spine and pelvis & their management
- Cardinal manifestations and presentation of diseases.
- Nutritional diseases
- Infectious diseases
- Disease of Cardio Vascular system
- Diseases of Respiratory system
- Diseases of Kidney and Urinary tract
- Diseases of Gastro Intestinal system.
- Diseases of Immune system, connective tissue and joints
- Endocrinology & Metabolism.
- Neurologic disorders.
- Environment and occupational hazards.
Check Out: How to Score Good Grades
Obstetrics And Gynaecology:
- Introduction to Obstetrics
- Development of human placenta and embryo, anomalies
of placenta and coord.
- Formation of liquor amni and its circulation.
- Anatatomical and physiological changes during pregnancy.
- Diagnosis of pregnancy
- Methods of Obsterical and Pelvic examination and special investigations.
- Role of USG and Radiology in Obstetrics.
- Antenatal care including use of drugs during pregnancy.
- Antepartum, foetal surveillance in high risk pregnancies.
- Social Obstetrics
- Anemia in pregnancy
- Heart diseases in pregnancy.
- Diabetes, prediabetic state, glycoosuria in pregnancy
- Respiratory diseases in pregnancy.
- Psychiatric disorders in pregnancy and purperium
- Jaundice in pregnancy
- Skin diseases in pregnancy
- Urinary Tract infection in pregnancy including
Asymptomaticbacteruria, chronic renal infection in pregnancy,
renal failure in pregnancy.
- Hypertensive disorders in pregnancy.
- APH-plalcentaprevia accidental haemorrhage and extra placental causeshypofibrinogenemis, diagnosis and management, DUC annuria.
- Rh factor Pathology Rh testing and management of pregnancy and new born.
- Multiple pregnancy
- Intrauterine growth retardation
- Intrauterine death.
- Recurrent pregnancy – wastages
- Surgical Gynecological conditions with pregnancy
- Abnormal position and presentations
- Special cases
- Normal Labour
- Preterm Labour
- Abnormal Uterine action
- Prolonged labour
- Normal Pelvis and foetal skull
- Contracted Pelvis, CPD, Pelvic assessment
- Obstructed Labour
- Injuries of Genital Tract
- Injury of the Urinary System
- Obstetrical Palsy
- Postpartum Collapse.
- Normal Pueperium
- Puerperal infection
- Obstetrical procedure.
- Anatomy of Uro Genital tract
- Development of Urogenitaltract.
- Physiology of Menstruation, ovulation and Normal Contro.
- Gynaecological History taking, examination and investigation.
- Sex differentiation, asexuality & Intersexuality.
- Amenorrhoea causes, Diagnosis and Management.
- Infertility Male & Female causes, Diagnosis with
investigation and management with newer modalities.
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Trophoblastic tumors
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Infections of Genital tract.
- Genital prolapse Retroversion
- Urinary Incontinence
- Rectal inconteinence
- Endommetrioosis and Adenornysis.
- Benign conditions and benign tumors.
- Chronic Vulval Dystrophies
- Tumors of Uterus
- Ovarian Tumors
- Genital Cancers
- Role of USG & Radiology in Gynae
- Preoperative and postoperative management &
complications of major Gynae surgery.
- Gynaecological surgery
- MTP 1st and 2nd Trimester
- Contraceptions including Voluntary surgical contraception.
- Basic sciences as applied to paediatrics
- Growth and development.
- Clinical biostatistics
- Community paediatrics, including National Programmes.
- Nutritional requirements and nutritional disorders.
- Infectious disease, including parasitic infestations
- Infections- Respiratory, G.I, CNS, Genito-Urinary, Hematopoietic infections in neonates, infants, children and adolescents.
- Systemic diseases.
- Neonatology including antenatal paediatrics
Read Now: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
Preventive and Social Medicine:
- History of Preventive and Social Medicine.
- Concepts of Health and Diseases.
- Nutrition and Health
- Social Science and Health
- Environment & Health
- Occupational Health
- Genetics and Health
- Public Health Administration
- Demography and Family Planning
- Maternal and Child Health
- Immunity and Immunization
- Epidemiology of communicable and non-communicable diseases.
- National Control/Eradication programmes relevant to specific diseases.
- Health Information systems for the routine and vital health statistics
- Primary Health care-Principles, components and levels of practice in the health care infrastructure.
- Health Education
- International Health
Forensic Medicine & Texicology:
- Medicolegal examination of injured person
- Medicolegal examination of Rape victim
- Medicolegal examination of Sodomy
- Examination of accused of Rape
- Medicolegal Examination of Intoxicated person
- Procedure for conducting Medicolegal Post-mortem
- Essential requirements for conduct of Medicolegal Post-mortem
- Autopsy of Foctus
- To calculate time since death on post-mortem
- Examination of Skeletal remains
- Technique of Viscera Preservation on post-mortem examination
- Exhumation & Post-mortem
- Medicolegal duties of Doctor in Poisoned Patients
- Duties of a R.M.P
- Procedure of recording Evidence
- Recording of Firearm injuries
- Forensic Science Laboratory
- Post-mortem in case of Hanging and strangulation
- Age Certification
- Medical Jurisprudence
- Forensic psychiatry
- Deliriant poisons
- Fire arm & bomb blast injury
- Cardiovascular system and lymphatic system-Blood
supply of heart +lymphatic drainage of heart
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Abdominal quadrants
- Vermiform appendix-Positions of appendix
- Difference between male and female pelvis
- Layers of Scalp
- Triangles of neck, contents of anterior triangle
- Paranasal sinuses with applied anatomy
- Cartilages of larynx
- Names of Cranial Nerves
- Pharyngal arches
- History of cardiac muscles
- Difference between thick and thin Skin
- Annual pancreas
|Mechanics of respiration-I|
|Mechanics of respiration-II|
|Introduction of G.I. Physiology:|
General organization of G.I. tract
|Pathophysiology of diarrheal disease|
|Diet during pregnancy and lactation|
|Diet during infancy and childhood|
|Man in cold environment|
|Man in hot environment|
|Introduction to reproductive system|
|Renal Tubular function-I|
|Renal tubular function-II|
|Physiology of pain|
|Brain stem reflexs, stretch reflexes|
and tendon reflexes
|Functional anatomy of eye|
|Functional anatomy of ear:|
|Physiology of taste|
Do You Know: How To Find Online Study Material
|Molecular Biology-its role in Clinical Biochemistry|
|Structure, biochemical role of DNA and RNA, Genomes, Basic concepts of DNA & RNA metabolism Replication, Transcription and Translation-importance of their inhibitors, Recombinant DNA technology and polymerase chain reaction-their role in medicine, Gene therapy, Genomics and Bioinformatics, their relevance to medicine.|
|Biochemical basis of Hormone action|
|Communication among cells and tissues, Molecular mechanism of action of Steroid hormones, hormones of pancreas, thyroid and parathyroid, Signal transduction, G-Proteins coupled receptors and second messengers, Role of leptins and adipocytokines.|
|Organ function tests: Liver function tests, Kidney function tests, Thyroid function tests, Adrenal and Pancreatic function tests, Tumor markers and growth factors, Biochemical changes in pregnancy and lactation, Water and electrolytes balance and imbalance, Acid-base balance and disorders. Total Quality Management of Laboratories, Internal quality control, External quality control, Accreditation of laboratories.|
|Gram positive bacteria|
|Gram Negative bacteria|
|Innate and Adaptive immune responses|
- General Pharmacology
- Autonomic nervous system
- Cardiovascular system
- Central Nervous
- Antibiotics and chemotherapy
- Complications of Otitis media
- Otosclerosis and tympanoplasty
- Acoustic neuroma (tumors of ear)
- Neurological affections of larynx
- Hoarseness and tumors
- Diseases and tumors of thyroid
- ENT manifestation of AIDS
|Corneal ulcer||Diabetic Retinopathy|
|Lasik laser||Retinal detachment|
- Radiation Protection and hazards
- Basics of x-ray, ultrasound, CT and MRI
- Basics of PET & SPECT
- Clinical indications/contraindications of CT, MRI and PET
- Contrast media and their adverse reactions and their management
- Radiological investigations like IVP, HSG, Barium studies
- Ultrasonography and Doppler
JKPSC Exam Pattern of CCE
JKPSC CCE Prelims Exam Pattern 2020
- Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
|Paper||Name of the|
|Paper – I||General Studies– I||200||2 Hours|
|Paper – II||General Studies– II||200||2 Hours|
J&K CCE Mains Exam Pattern 2020
- Exam Duration – 2 Hours for Each Paper
|Paper II, III, IV & V||General Studies||250 Each Paper|
|VI, VII & VIII||2 Optional Subject||250|
|Grand total||2000 Marks|
JKPSC CCE Syllabus 2020
JKPSC Syllabus of CCE Preliminary Exam
JKPSC Syllabus For The Examination Part A—Preliminary Examination Compulsory Subject General Studies
The paper on General Studies will include questions covering the following fields of knowledge:
- General Science
- Current events of national and international importance, History of India.
- World Geography.
- Indian Polity and Economy.
- Indian National Movement and also questions on General Mental Ability
|Questions on General Science will cover general appreciation and understanding of science, including matters of everyday observation and experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.|
|In History, emphasis will be on broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic and political aspects.|
|In Geography, emphasis will be on Geography of India. Questions on the Geography of India will relate to physical, social and economic Geography of the country, including the main features of Indian agricultural and natural resources.|
|Indian Polity and Economy|
|Questions on Indian Polity and Economy will test knowledge on the country’s political system, panchayati raj, community development and planning in India.|
|Indian National Movement|
|Questions on the Indian National Movement will relate to the nature and character of the nineteenth century resurgence, growth of nationalism and attainment of Independence|
|Agriculture||Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science|
JKPSC Syllabus of CCE Mains Exam
JKPSC Syllabus of ENGLISH
The aim of the paper is to test the candidate’s ability to read and understand serious discursive prose and to express his ideas clearly and correctly, in English.
The pattern of questions would be broadly as follows:—
- Comprehension of given passages.
- Precise writing.
- Usage and vocabulary.
- Short Essay
JKPSC Mains Syllabus of ESSAY
- Candidates will be required to write an essay on a specific topic.
- The choice of subjects will be given.
- They will be expected to keep closely to the subject of the essay to arrange their ideas in orderly fashion and to write concisely.
- Credit will be given for effective and exact expression.
Must Read: How to Prepare for English
JKPSC General Studies Syllabus
Paper-I and Paper-II will cover the following areas of knowledge:—
- Modern History of India and Indian Culture.
- Current events of national and international importance.
- Statistical analysis, graphs and diagrams.
- Indian Polity;
- Indian Economy and Geography of India;
- The role and impact of Science and technology in the development of India.
|Modern History of India and Indian Culture will cover the broad history of the country from about the middle of the nineteenth century and would also include questions on Gandhi, Tagore and Nehru.The part relating to statistical analysis, graphs and diagrams will include exercises to test the candidate’s ability to draw common sense conclusions from information presented in statistical, graphical or diagrammatical form and to point out deficiencies, limitations or inconsistencies therein.|
|The part relating to Indian Polity, will include questions on the political system in India. In the part pertaining to the Indian Economy and Geography of India, questions will be put on planning in India and the physical, economic and social geography of India.In the third part relating to the role and impact of science and technology in the development of India, questions will be asked to test the candidate’s awareness of the role and impact of science and technology in India; emphasis will be on applied aspects.|
List of Optional Subjects:-
|Agriculture||Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science|
|Anthropology||Commerce and Accountancy|
|Philosophy||Political Science & International Relations|
|Literature of one of the following languages:|
Arabic, Dogri, English, Hindi, Kashmiri, Persian, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Urdu.
JKPSC Lecturer Exam Pattern
|Objective Type||Concerned Subjects|
JKPSC Lecturer Syllabus
Lecturer (10+2) in School Education Department in Information Technology
JKPSC Syllabus of Database System
|Database System Applications, Purpose of Database Systems,|
View of data, Database Languages, Relational Databases,
database Architecture, Database Models and comparison,
relation Algebra, ER Model, CODDS Rules, Normalisation.
|Introduction to SQL, Data types, Data Definition Language,|
Data Manipulation Language, Transaction Control language,
Integrity Constraints, SQL Functions, Set Operators and Joins,
View, Synonym and Index, Sub Queries and Database Objects,
Locks and SQL Formatting Commands.
|Introduction to PLSQL, Architecture, Data Types, Control|
Structure, Concept of Error Handling, Cursors and Database
Triggers, Subprogram and Packages.
|Data Storage and Querying using various storage structures,|
Indexing and Hashing, Query Processing and Optimization,
Transaction Management Concepts, Concurrency Control and
Jammu Kashmir Syllabus of Programming with C/C++
|Arrays Declarations; initialization; 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional array, passing array to function, strings and string functions and character arrays.|
|Pointers: variables, swapping data, swapping address v/s data, misuse of address operators, pointers and arrays, pointers to pointers, strings, pointer arithmetic, additional operators, portability, pointers to functions, using pointers with arrays, void pointers.|
|Structures and unions: Syntax and use, members, structures as function arguments, structure pointers, array of structures as arguments, passing array of structure members, call by reference.|
|Functions, prototype, passing parameters, storage classes, identifier visibility. Recursive functions, Command line arguments. Scope rules, Multi-file programming, Introduction to macros. File processing in C and C++, Introduction to graphics, graphic initialisation, graphic modes, drivers, basic drawing functions. Animations – concept and implementation, Building graphical user interface.|
|Templates: Function Templates, Class Templates, Class Templates, Member Function Template and Template Arguments, Exception Handling, Standard Template Library.|
Go Through This Article To Know: How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly
JKPSC Syllabus of Operating System:
|Overview of an Operating System, Resource Management, Operating System Interface, Process Management Concepts, Inter-Process Communication, Process Scheduling, Synchronisation, Deadlocks.|
|Memory Management, Linking, Loading, Memory Allocation, design Issues and Problems, Virtual Memory, Fragmentation, implementing Virtual Memory, paging, Segmentation, Virtual Memory Design Techniques, Buffering Techniques, Spooling.|
|File Management:File Systems and I/O, Device Drivers, Access Strategies, File Systems, File System Organisation, Design techniques, Multiprocessor System, Types of Multiprocessor Operating Systems, Design and Implementation Issues.|
|Unix/Linux Operating Systems, Users View, Design Principles, Implementation, Process Management, Memory Management, File System, I/O System.|
Jammu Kashmir PSC Syllabus Pervasive Computing:
|Technologies: Past, Present, Future, Pervasive Computing, The|
Pervasive Computing Market, m-Business, Conclusion and Challenges,
Future, Application Examples, Device Technology: Hardware, Human-
machine interfaces, Biometrics, Operating Systems, Java for Pervasive
devices, Device connectivity: Protocols, Security, Device Management,
Web Application Concepts: History of World Wide Web, World Wide Web
Architecture, Protocols, Transcoding, Client Authentication via the Internet.
|WAP: Introduction, Components of the WAP architecture, WAP infrastructure,|
WAP Security issues, Wireless Markup Language, WAP Push, Products, i-mode,
Voice Technology: Basic of Speech recognition, Voice standards, Speech
Applications, Speech and pervasive computing, security, personal Digital
Assistants: history, device Categories, PDA operating systems, Device
characteristics, Software Components, Standards, Mobile Applications,
|Architecture: Server Side Programming in Java, J2EE and overview, Servlets,|
Enterprise Java Beans, Java server pages, Extensible Markup Language, Web
Services, Model-View Controller Pattern, Pervasive web application architecture: Background, scalability and availability, Development of pervasive computing
web application, Pervasive application architecture.
|Example Application: Introduction, User Interface overview, Architecture, Implementation, Access from PCs, Smart card based authentication via the|
Internet, Ordering goods, Access via WAP: WAP functionality, implementation,
Access from Personal Digital Assistants: Extending the example application to
personal digital assistants, Implementation for synchronised devices for
intermittently connected devices, for concerned devices, Access via voice:
Extending the example application to voice access, Implementation.
JKPSC Syllabus of Data Communication:
|Bandwidth and Channel Capacity, Quantifying Channel Capacity for noiseless|
channel (Nyquist Law) and noisy channel (Shannon’s Law), Example of a digital
telephone system to explain basic concepts of analog signals, digital signals,
sampling, Data Rate versus Baud rate, Nyquist Criterion for Sampling, data
transmission concepts, Characteristics of signals (amplitude, frequency, period,
wavelength, Signal to Noise ratio), Key components in data communication
systems, Simplified model, Local Area Network (LAN) concepts and characteristics.
|Wide Area Network (WANs), WAN technologies (traditional packet and circuit|
switching, Frame Relay, ATM), ISD (narrowband) concepts and services.
Overview of the OSI model, Transmission media-factors affecting distance
and data rate. Guided transmission media, Twisted pair, Co-axial cable,
Principles and advantages of optical networks, Types of optical fibers and lasers.
|Unguided transmission media: Terrestrial Microwave and Satellite Microwave|
systems and applications, Data encoding, Difference between modulation and
encoding, NRZ-L, NRZ-I encoding, Multilevel Binary and biphase Coding techniques
and their implementations, ASK, FSK, PSK AND QPSK, PCM concepts: Sampling, quantization, Delta Modulation, Amplitude Modulation.
|Reliable transmission of data: Asynchronous and Synchronous transmission, error detection: Parity based, CRC-based, FCS computation, Error control and recovery techniques, Concept of ARQ standard and its versions, Concept of Multiplexing, FDM, synchronous and Statistical TDM.|
JKPSC Discrete Mathematics Syllabus
|Proposition, Logic, Truth tables, Proportional Equivalence, Predicates|
and quantifiers, Sets: operations on sets, Computer representation of
sets, Functions: Domain, Range, One to One, Onto, Inverses and
Composition, cardinality of a set. Sequences and summations. The
growth of functions, Methods of Proof: Different methods of proof,
Direct proof, Indirect Proof, mathematical Induction for Proving algorithms.
|Counting: Basic Counting principle, The Pigeon-Hole Principle, Permutation|
Combinations, repetitions, discrete probability, Advanced Counting
Techniques: Inclusion-Exclusion, Applications of Inclusion-exclusion
principle, recurrence relations, solving recurrence relation, Relations:
Relations and their properties, Binary Relations, Equivalence relations,
Diagraphs, matrix representation of relations and diagraph, Computer
representation of relations and diagraphs, Transitive Closures, Warshall’s
|Partially Ordered Sets (Posets), External elements of partially ordered sets,|
Hasse diagram of Partially ordered set, isomorphic ordered set, Lattices:
properties of Lattices, Complemented Lattices, Graph Theory: Introduction
to Graphs, Graph Terminology Weighted graphs, representing Graphs,
Connectivity of Graphs: Paths and Circuits, Eularian and Hamiltonian
Paths, Matrix representation of graphs, Graph coloring.
|Trees: Rooted trees, Application of trees: Binary Search Trees, Decision|
Trees, Prefix Codes, Tree traversal, trees and sorting, spanning trees,
minimal spanning trees, Finite Boolean algebra, Function on Boolean
algebra, Boolean functions as Boolean polynomials, Groups and
applications: Subgroups, Semigroups, Monoids, Product and quotients
of algebraic structures, Isomorphism, Homomorphism.
JKPSC Syllabus of Fundamentals of Grid and Cloud Computing
|FUNDAMENTAL OF GRID COMPUTING: The Grid – Past, Present and|
Future – Applications of Grid Computing Organisation and their Roles.
|GRID COMPUTING ARCHITECTURE: Grid Computing Anatomy – next|
Generation of Grid Computing Initiatives – Merging the Grid Services
Architecture with Web Services Architecture.
|GRID COMPUTING TECHNOLOGIES OGSA – Sample Use cases that|
drive OGSA Platform Components – OGSI and WSRF – OGSA Basic
Services – Security Standards for Grid Computing – High Level Grid
|FUNDAMENTALS OF CLOUD COMPUTING Fundamentals – Short history|
of Cloud computing – Cloud Architecture – Cloud Storage – Cloud
Service – Pros and Cons of cloud computing – Benefits from cloud computing.
|CLOUD SERVICES Need for Web Based Application – The cloud service|
development – Cloud Service, Development Types – Cloud Service
Read Also: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Steps to Download JKPSC Syllabus 2020:
Follow the mentioned below steps to download JKPSC Syllabus in PDF form:
- Firstly you need to visit the official website of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission that is www.jkpsc.nic.in for JKPSC Syllabus.
- After that hit on “Syllabi” tab from the left hand side of the home page to download JK Public Service Commission Syllabus
- Now choose the appropriate link according to the exam and post for, which you have applied.
- JKPSC Exam Syllabus will be opened with scheme in the form of pdf on your computer screen.
- Lastly save the JKPSC Detailed Syllabus and take a print out of JKPSC Latest Syllabus for future reference
Get Here – JKPSC Official Website
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Syllabus 2020
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission conducts pre and mains exam for various posts such as Medical Officer/Lecturer/AE/CCE etc. The motive behind conducting the examinations is to select deserving applicants for vacant JKPSC Vacancies.
Here in this web page, we have provided exam pattern and complete Jammu and Kashmir PSC Syllabus of MO/ CCE/ Lecturer respectively. You can also download the examination syllabus PDF by hitting on the mentioned direct links.
Check Here: JKPSC Recruitment
You May Also Search For:
- JKPSC Syllabus 2020 PDF
- JKPSC Syllabus for 10+2 Lecturer
- jkpsc.nic.in syllabus
- JKPSC Syllabus For Medical Officer
- JKPSC Syllabus For Labour Inspector
- JKPSC Syllabus For AE Civil
- JKPSC Syllabus KAS
- JKPSC Botany Syllabus
- JKPSC AE Electrical Syllabus
- JKPSC New Syllabus
- Syllabus of JKPSC
With the help of JKPSC Syllabus, it will become very easy for concerned individuals to understand the level of JKPSC Recruitment Examination. The syllabus will help them in getting the exact information regarding the contents important for examination.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Strategies To Improve Memory||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide||Written Exam Techniques|
|How To Prepare For Online Exam||Best Study Apps for Students|