Apply Online for Meghalaya Scholarship 2022-23!! State Government of Meghalaya provides Pre/Post-Matric Scheme for SC, ST candidates to pursue their education. Candidates willing to apply for the Meghalaya Scholarship 2022 can hit on the below mentioned direct links. Fill up Meghalaya Scholarship Application Form till last date.
Meghalaya Scholarship Scheme Overview
- Form type: Online
- Purpose: Financial support for SC/ST Students of Meghalaya State
- selection process: Academic marks/ family income
- Scholarship Type: State Scholarship Scheme
Meghalaya Scholarship 2022
Meghalaya Scholarship Scheme:
- Meghalaya Pre Matric Scholarship for ST:
Under this scheme scholarships are awarded to ST students of Meghalaya studying within the state from class IX – X in Government or schools/institutes recognized by the appropriate authority of the State are eligible subject to specified criteria.
It is a Centrally Sponsored Scholarship Scheme administered by Ministry of Tribal Affair. The annual income of both parents from all sources should not exceed 2 Lakhs per annum.
- Meghalaya Post Matric Scholarship for ST:
Under this scheme, scholarships are awarded to Scheduled Tribe students of Meghalaya pursuing studies in different courses from class XI to Ph.D. level in a recognized educational institution.
The annual income of both parents should not exceed 2.50 Lakhs per annum for availing the Scholarship In Meghalaya. Students also are to maintain their own account in any Bank in which Core Banking System is operated.
Know Here: How To Get A College Scholarship
Meghalaya Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants should be an Indian National.
- The Applicant should have passed in Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (HSSLC)/ Senior Secondary Certificate Examination secured a minimum of 80% marks.
- The renewal will depend on promotion to the next class provided the scholar secures 60% or more marks or equivalent Grade Point Average in aggregate for the two preceding semesters or of the annual examination which determines his promotion to the next class.
- Renewal is subject to discipline and maintenance of attendance of at least 75% by the scholar.
- Pursuing a regular Course (not Correspondence or distance mode) from recognized institution.
- The Applicant should not belong to a creamy layer as defined by DoP&T from time to time.
- Applying students must have to produce a certificate of their family income (which should not exceed above Rs. 200000/-) by the competent authority.
Meghalaya Scholarship Award
|Scholarship Name||Award Details|
|Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Children – Pre-Matric Scholarship, Meghalaya||Under this scholarship scheme, the selected students receive financial assistance.|
|Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Children – Post Matric Scholarship, Meghalaya||Under this scholarship scheme, the selected students receive financial assistance.|
|Meghalaya Border Areas Scholarship||The selected candidates receive financial assistance in the form of grant or subsidy.|
|DBT-Research Associateship in Biotechnology and Applied Biology (North-East Region)|
|Special Scholarship Scheme Ishan Uday for NER|
|Combined Counselling Board Scholarship (Meghalaya)||Under this scholarship scheme, eligible candidates get a scholarship amount of INR 1 Lakh to INR 3 Lakh.|
Check Out: List Of Scholarships
Way to Fill Meghalaya Scholarship Application Form:
Candidates are required to follow below provided instructions to fill Meghalaya Scholarship Online Form from official website.
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of and that is www.scholarships.gov.in for Meghalaya Scholarship Apply Online.
- Then you need to select “State Scheme” section and hit “Meghalaya” link.
- You need to select appropriate link as per below given option.
- UMBRELLA SCHEME FOR EDUCATION OF ST CHILDREN – PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP (CLASS IX & X) FOR ST STUDENTS – MEGHALAYA
- UMBRELLA SCHEME FOR EDUCATION OF ST CHILDREN – POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP (PMS) FOR ST STUDENTS – MEGHALAYA
- Read the details carefully and hit “Apply” link.
- On next page follow “New User/ Register” option and hit the link.
- Fill the Meghalaya Scholarship Form with correct details and hit register option.
- Now applicants will get registration ID on a new page.
- Then hit continue button and a Login page will be visible to you.
- Afterwards enter your registration ID no. and date of birth and select login button.
- After login process, you will receive an OTP on your contact no.
- It is mandatory to fill the bank details given in the Karnataka Scholarship Form.
- Check form Online Application at once and press “Submit” button.
Press Here For: Meghalaya Scholarship Official Website
FAQ’s related to Meghalaya Scholarship
Q – What is National Scholarship Portal?
National Scholarship portal is a portal provided by government of India to provide scholarship scheme to the people who are pursuing their studies.
Q – What documents are required for scholarship?
Following are the common documents that are required for Meghalaya scholarship-
- Completed Scholarship Application Form
- Copy of Passport/ID
- Copies of Transcripts/Diplomas
- Statement of Purpose/Letter of Motivation
- Letter of recommendation (1 or 2)
- CV (Curriculum Vitae)/Resume
- Standardized Test Scores
Meghalaya Scholarship 2022:
State Government of Meghalaya is providing Meghalaya Scholarship for financially weak candidates of the State. This Meghalaya Scholarship Scheme 2022 is open for those applicants who belong to Meghalaya’s SC and ST categories.
Those students who are the permanent resident of Meghalaya state and studying in Pre Matric and Post Matric courses in any school of the state can apply for Meghalaya Scholarship 2022-23
Meghalaya Scholarship Last Date –Check Here
Complete List of Meghalaya Scholarships:
|Scholarship Name||Provider Name||Application Period (Tentative)|
|Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Children – Pre-Matric Scholarship, Meghalaya||The Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India||December to January|
|Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Children – Post Matric Scholarship, Meghalaya||The Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India||December to January|
|Meghalaya Border Areas Scholarship||Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Meghalaya||January to February|
|DBT-Research Associateship in Biotechnology and Applied Biology (North-East Region)||Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, GOI||February to March|
|Special Scholarship Scheme Ishan Uday for NER||University Grants Commission under the MHRD||October to November|
|Combined Counselling Board Scholarship (Meghalaya)||Combined Counselling Board (CCB), Delhi||October to April|
For updated information about Meghalaya ST Scholarship 2022 / Umberalla Scholarship Meghalaya, you need to go stay connected to our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|List of Fake Universities||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Scholarship for Engg Students||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|UGC Approved University List||Top Colleges in India|
|Top Universities in India||List Of Entrance Exam in India|