NIT MCA Common Entrance Test is conducted for admissions in the MCA Programmes. Subject Wise NIMCET Syllabus comprises the details regarding topics such as Mathematics, Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning, Computer Awareness and General English. You may download NIT MCA Syllabi PDF Online also by going through the below mentioned direct link.
NIMCET 2022 Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||National Institute of Technology|
|Name of the Examination||NIT MCA Common Entrance Test|
NIMCET MCA Exam Pattern
- NIMCET 2022 test will be conducted with only one question paper containing 120 multiple choice questions covering the following subjects.
- Multiple Choice Questions will be written in English Language only and will not be translated into any other language.
- Each correctly answered question will carry FOUR marks and each wrongly answered question will lead to NEGATIVE ONE mark.
- The candidates are advised not to attempt such questions if they are not sure of the correct answer.
- No deduction from the total score will, however, be made if a question is unanswered.
- More than one answer indicated against a question will be negatively marked.
- The candidates have to mark the responses in the OMR sheet using black or blue ink ball point pen only
- Duration of the examination will be of 02:00 Hours.
|Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning||40|
Download Here: NIMCET Exam Syllabus PDF
|Set Theory: Concept of sets – Union, Intersection, Cardinality, Elementary counting; permutations and combinations.|
|Probability and Statistics: Basic concepts of probability theory, Averages, Dependent and independent events, frequency distributions, measures of central tendencies and dispersions.|
|Algebra: Fundamental operations in algebra, expansions, factorization, simultaneous linear /quadratic equations, indices, logarithms, arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions, determinants and matrices.|
|Coordinate Geometry: Rectangular Cartesian coordinates, distance formulae, equation of a line, and intersection of lines, pair of straight lines, equations of a circle, parabola, ellipse, and hyperbola.|
|Calculus: Limit of functions, continuous function, differentiation of function, tangents and normals, simple examples of maxima and minima. Integration of functions by parts, by substitution and by partial fraction, definite integrals, applications of definite integrals to areas.|
|Vectors: Position vector, addition and subtraction of vectors, scalar and vector products and their applications to simple geometrical problems and mechanics.|
|Trigonometry: Simple identities, trigonometric equations properties of triangles, solution of triangles, heights and distances, general solutions of trigonometric equations.|
|Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning|
|The questions in this section will cover logical situation and questions based on the facts given in the passage.|
|Computer Basics: Organization of a computer, Central Processing Unit (CPU), structure of instructions in CPU, input/output devices, computer memory, and back-up devices.|
|Data Representation: Representation of characters, integers and fractions, binary and hexadecimal representations.|
|Binary arithmetic: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, simple arithmetic and two’s complement arithmetic, floating point representation of numbers, Boolean algebra, truth tables, Venn diagrams.|
|Comprehension, vocabulary, Basic English Grammar (like usage of correct forms of verbs, prepositions and articles), word power, synonyms and antonyms, meaning of words and phrases, technical writing|
NIMCET Entrance Exam Syllabus:
- By going through this page students can get the syllabus for NIMCET Exams, as the examinations are only few months away.
- It is very essential that students get familiar themselves with National Institutes of Technology Syllabus.
- This will make you enough strong to grasp all the concept of the topics of the subjects.
- Every student who are starting their preparation for the entrance examination, they are required to first familiarized with latest NIMCET Syllabus 2022 and ensure all topics ad sub topics so that they do not miss anything to prepare.
- Contenders must focus worthy and important topic of each and every section or subject of exam to score good marks.
- Apart preparing with NIMCET Exam Syllabus PDF, also enhance you preparation with other study material.
Must Read: How to Prepare for Written Exam
NIMCET MCA Exam Preparation Books
|A Comprehensive Guide for M.C.A. Entrance Examination||R.S. Agarwal & Deepak Agarwal|
|A Concise English Grammar||RPH Editorial Board|
|A Modern Approach to Non Verbal Reasoning||R.S. Aggarwal|
|A Text Book on Calculus||S. K. Goyal|
|Advance General English||H. S. Bhatia|
|All about Reasoning (Verbal)||Anjani A Gupta|
|Arihant MCA Entrance Test||Amit M. Agarwal|
|Arithmetic for Competitive Examinations||Jain & Sharma|
|Barron’s Military Flight Aptitude Tests||Terry L. Duran|
|Common Errors in English||Abul Hashem|
|English Reading Comprehension||Anjani A Gupta|
|Excel With Objective Book for NIMCET||J.B Dixit, Ruchi Sharma and Ashish Mangal|
|General English||Abul Hashem|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||A. K. Gupta|
|MCA Entrance Test (Self Study Guide)||Amit M. Agarwal|
|Mental Ability Tests||Dr.Lal & Jain|
|Non Verbal Reasoning||B. S. Sijwali & Indu Sijwali|
|Numerical Ability & Mathematical Aptitude||Dr. A.B. Ra|
|Objective General English||Anjani A Gupta|
|Objective Mathematics||M. L. Khanna|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Rita Mishra|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||R. S. Aggarwal|
|Ramesh Objective Computer Awareness||–|
|Test of English Language||RPH Editorial Board|
|The Aptitude Test Workbook||Jim Barrett|
Check Related Links:
|NIMCET Application Form||NIMCET Result|
NIMCET MCA Exam Syllabus
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal provides admission to the MCA Programme through entrance examination. Candidates who are willing to take admission in the Master of Computer Applications (MCA) Programme they can get the complete details about the topics that are going to come in the upcoming entrance examination.
The examination will be in offline mode for about 2 hours. The Question Paper will be in English language. Individuals will be awarded 4 marks for each correct answer. And for wrong answer, -1 will be deducted. Candidates who are going to appear in the examination, they must have done graduation from any recognized university or not.
Press Here: NIMCET Official Website
To clear NIT MCA Common Entrance Test, candidates must check the syllabus thoroughly. For more updated information about NIMCET Syllabus 2022, candidates should stay connected to our web portal to get the latest details.