SIDBI Full Form
SIDBI stands for Small Industries Development Bank of India. SIDBI is a financial institution which was established for the fulfillment of micro, small and medium-scale enterprises (MSMEs) for their growth and development. SIDBI Full Form in Hindi and English, its headquarters details, its working etc information is depicted on this page.
SIDBI Full Form
सिडबी की फुल फॉर्म तथा सिडबी क्या कार्य करता है, इसके बारे में इस पेज के माध्यम से पूरी जानकारी हासिल करे| इसके अतिरिक्त सिडबी बैंक के क्या लाभ है, इसके हेडक्वार्टर कहा पर स्तिथ है, इसके बारे में भी बताया गया है|
Overview on SIDBI:
|Formed||2 April 1990|
|Headquarters||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Chairman and Managing Director||Mohammad Mustafa,|
SIDBI is the subsidiary of IDBI (Industrial Development Bank of India) which came into existence on 2nd April 1990. SIDBI is considered as the institution for development of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) sector. Also, Small Industries Development Bank of India offers various financial schemes, so as to fulfill the requirement of businesses.
Also Read About: ICICI Bank Full Form
Finance Facilities Offered by SIDBI:
The following facilities are offered by SIDBI:
1) Direct Finance: SIDBI offers Working Capital, Term Loan, Foreign Currency Loan, equity support for the MSME sector, etc.
2) Indirect Finance: Through indirect finance, SIDBI provides Refinance to PLIs (Primary Lending Institutions), State Level Financial Institutions etc for raising the position of PLIs, so that the credit flow will be increase up in the MSME sector.
3) Micro Finance: In order to establish business, Small Industries Development Bank of India offers finance to entrepreneurs.
Check Out: List of Financial Institutions in India
Functions of SIDBI:
- Discounts and rediscounts bills
- Helps in expanding marketing channels for Small Scale Industries
- Offers services in the small-scale sector
- Initiates steps for technological up-gradation
- Create job opportunities by promoting employment oriented industries
Benefits of SIDBI:
1) Loans as per the requirement: Loans policies provided by SIDBI are as per the business. If the requirement doesn’t fulfill, then Small Industries Development Bank of India will guide you in right way.
2) Better Interest Rates: Due to tie up with various financial organization and banks, SIDBI offers better interest rate to the individuals.
3) Capital Growth: SIDBI provides the entrepreneurs adequate capital, so that they can meet up with the growth requirements.
4) Dedicated Size: The loans and credits provided by SIDBI are as per the size of the business.
5) Assistance & Guidance: The relationship managers of SIDBI helps the entrepreneurs, in making the right decisions and give adequate advice till the loan process ends up.
Get Here: IRDA Full Form
SIDBI Tower, 15, Ashok Marg, Lucknow – 226001, Uttar Pradesh
Phone Number: 0522-2288546 ,0522-2288547, 0522-2288548, 0522-2288549 , 0522-4259700
Fax Number: 0522-2288459
SIDBI Mumbai Office:
C-11, G-Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra East,
Phone Number: 022-67531100
Fax Number: 022-67221528
SIDBI New Delhi Office:
Atma Ram House, 1 Tolstoy Marg, New Delhi- 110001
Phone Number: 011- 23448300
Fax Number: 23682462
Visitors of this page must read complete details written by the team members of recruitmentresult.com regarding SIDBI Full Form and other necessary information related to it, in order to gain accurate knowledge of this bank.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|FSSAI Full Form||Full Form of FICCI|
|CSIR Full Form||NAAC Full Form|
|NSDL Full Form||Full Form of NSSO|
|Full Form of GAIL||Full Form of NMIMS|