Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2015
Axis Bank has publicized a latest advt as Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2015 and invites online application form to fill seats in one year Young Banker’s Programme. Self-motivated aspirants who fulfill eligibility may apply on or before the last date.
|Last Date to Apply||As Soon As Possible|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
Below you can see the further details regarding Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2015 such as eligibility criteria, how to apply and other details furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of Organization
Applicants should have done Graduation from any stream, with minimum 55% marks from University.
Age limit of applicants should be 25 years i.e. – aspirants should born on or after 1st April, 1989
Stipend and Salary:
- Stipend of Rs.5, 000/- per month for the first 9 months
- Stipend of Rs. 12,000/-per month during the internship
- Salary of Rs. 4.01 lakhs per annum
- Other Benefits Medical Insurance cover of Rs.1, 00,000/-
Details of Other Allowance:
|Fixed Gross CTC||Rs. 2,53,800/-|
|Staff Loan Benefit||Rs. 65,640/-|
|Performance Bonus||Rs. 54,000/-|
|Total Gross CTC||Rs. 4,01,052/-|
Selection process will be consisting by-
- Online Aptitude test
How to apply?
- Applicants should visit the official website www.axisbank.com
- Go to careers from homepage and select young bankers.
- Read the course details carefully and then select apply now.
- Fill the registration form properly with all the required details and submit it.
- Log in id and password will be generated.
- Now applicants should log in with generated id and password.
- Fill the application form correctly, pay fees and submit it.
Note: Candidates should bring self attested photocopy of the Graduation degree/ Mark sheet indicating ‘Pass’, an identity proof and duly filled job application form for submission at the time of Personal Interview.
Last date to apply online: Apply as soon as possible
For more details open the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On