Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2014
Axis Bank has publicized a latest advertisement as Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2014 and invites online application form to fill seats in one year Young Banker’s Programme. Self motive aspirants who fulfill eligibility may apply before 16-5-2014.
Axis bank offers one year Young Banker’s Programme in association with Manipal University to give direct recruitment for the post of Assistant Manager on successful completion of the course.
Below you can see the further details regarding Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2014 such as eligibility criteria, how to apply and other details furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of Organization
Applicants should have done Graduation from any stream, with minimum 55% marks from University.
Age limit of applicants should be 25 years i.e. – aspirants should born on or after 1st April, 1989
Selection process will be consisting by-
- Online Aptitude test
- Pre-joining medical examination
Candidates should pay Rs 500/- as application fees via Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking
How to apply?
- Applicants should visit the official website www.axisbank.com
- Go to careers from homepage and select young bankers.
- Read the course details carefully and then select apply now.
- Fill the registration form properly with all the required details and submit it.
- Log in id and password will be generated.
- Now applicants should log in with generated id and password.
- Fill the application form correctly, pay fees and submit it.
Note: Candidates should bring self attested photocopy of the Graduation degree/ Mark sheet indicating ‘Pass’, an identity proof and duly filled job application form for submission at the time of Personal Interview.
Deadline to apply is 16-5-2014.
Note: For more details open the Official Link.