Axis Bank Young Bankers Program
Axis Bank has circulated an Advertisement regarding Axis Bank Young Bankers Program. The bank is looking for candidates who are willing to get appointed for dynamic roles in banking industry. Interested contenders who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply for Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2015 prior to last date. Applicants need to submit an Online Application Form with required information.
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Last date to apply||25th June 2015|
Below you can see the further details regarding Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2015 such as eligibility criteria, how to apply and other details furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Applicants should have done Graduation from any stream, with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University/Institute.
Age limit of applicants should be 25 years that is Aspirants should born on or after 1st April, 1989.
Aspirants need to remit an Application Fee of Rs. 500/- (including ST).
Stipend and Salary:
- Stipend of Rs.5, 000/- per month for the first 9 months
- Stipend of Rs. 12,000/-per month during the internship of 3 months
- Salary of Rs. 4.01 lakhs per annum
- Other Benefits Medical Insurance cover of Rs.1, 00,000/-
Details of Other Allowance:
|Fixed Gross CTC||Rs. 2,53,800/-|
|Staff Loan Benefit||Rs. 65,640/-|
|Performance Bonus||Rs. 54,000/-|
|Total Gross CTC||Rs. 4,01,052/-|
Selection process will consist of:
- Online Aptitude test
- Personal Interview
How to apply for Axis Bank Young Bankers Program?
- Applicants should visit the Official Website which is www.axisbank.com.
- Go to ‘careers’ from homepage and select “young bankers”.
- Read the course details carefully and then select ‘apply now’.
- Fill the registration form properly with all the required details and submit it.
- Log in id and password will be generated.
- Now applicants should log in with generated id and password.
- Fill the application form correctly, pay fees and submit it.
Note: Candidates should bring self attested photocopy of the Graduation degree/ Mark sheet indicating ‘Pass’, an identity proof and duly filled job application form for submission at the time of Personal Interview.
Last date to apply online: 25th June 2015
Note: For more details open the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On