Axis Bank Young Bankers Program
Axis Bank has published an online advertisement regarding Axis Bank Young Bankers Programme 2016. The course has been introduced to attract young graduates to a career in Banking with Axis Bank. Candidates who have the required eligibility may apply for (ABYB) Programme on or before the last date. After the completion of this one year full time programme, the students will be awarded a Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Services and will be placed as Assistant Manager Grade in the Bank. Here we will upload all the Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2017 related details, so stay connected with us to get the same.
Axis Bank is a meritocratic organization and offers rewarding career development paths subject to the employees’ prospective. The Bank provides position elevation chance to the employees within duration of two to three years. For more details regarding this notification you may go through the details which are framed in below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. All the eligible candidates must apply before the last date to register for the programme.
Axis Bank Young Bankers Program
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Last date to apply||21st July 2016|
Only graduates from any stream, with 55% and above in their FINAL year of graduation OR aggregate of 55% and above in graduation are eligible to apply for this program.
Aspirant maximum age should not be more than 25 years that is candidate should be born on or after 1st April, 1991
Applicants are required to deposit an amount of Rs. 500/- as application fee. Contenders can submit fee by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- Stipend of Rs.5,000/- per month for the first 9 months
- Stipend of Rs. 12,000/-per month during the internship of 3 months
- Medical Insurance cover of Rs.1, 00,000/- is provided to the student by the bank for the duration of course
Details of Other Allowance:
|Fixed Gross CTC||Rs. 2,53,800/-|
|Staff Loan Benefit||Rs. 65,640/-|
|Performance Bonus||Rs. 54,000/-|
|Total Gross CTC||Rs. 4,01,052/-|
Program Fees & Funding:
Fees will be payable as per the payment schedule below.
|Term||Fees||Service Tax @ 14%||Swachh Bharat Cess @ 0.5%||Term Sum|
The selection of candidates shall be done through a two-stage selection process consisting of an online aptitude test and an interview. Aspirants who successfully clear the Aptitude test will be called for a Personal Interview.
Aptitude test will be conducted online and will be of 2 hours. The test will assess the skill of candidates in four modules:
|Module Name||Duration (minutes)|
10 Common Mistakes You Make in Tests – Check Here
How to apply for Axis Bank Young Bankers Program?
- Before applying, candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility norms and other norms mentioned in official notice. Applicants who are willing to apply they should visit the Official Website which is www.axisbank.com.
- On the home page Go to ‘careers’ and select “young bankers”.
- Candidates are required to read the course details carefully and then select ‘apply now’.
- Fill registration form very carefully with all asked details and submit it.
- After submitting the form, Log in id and password will be generated.
- Now applicants should log in with generated id and password.
- Fill the application form in the approved manner, pay fees and submit it.
- At last, take print out of form and keep it safe for future reference
Dates to remember:
|Last date of application||21th July 2016|
|Online assessments||Between 30 July to 2nd August 2016|
|Interview process||Between 16 August to 20 August 2016|
|Payment of caution deposit fees||8 September 2016|
|Programme starts||Between 23rd September to 30th September 2016|
For more details you may check this Official Link. for updated details in concern of Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2016-2017, keep visiting our web portal on regular basis.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On