Axis Bank Young Bankers Program
Axis Bank has broadcasted an advertisement of Axis Bank Young Bankers Program. Aspirants who desire to make their career in banking sector they may apply for Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2016. Interested contenders must ensure eligibility criteria from below stated section and may fill form for Axis Bank Young Bankers (ABYB) Program on or before the last date. Applicants need to submit an Online Application Form with required information.
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Last date to apply||28th June 2016|
Axis Bank is a meritocratic organization and offers rewarding career development paths subject to the employees’ prospective. The Bank provides position elevation chance to the employees within a duration of two to three years .
For more details regarding Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2016 such as eligibility criteria, age limit, mode of selection, application fee, salary scale, process to apply etc you may go through given details which are framed by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Job hunters should hold degree of Graduation from any stream, with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University/Institute.
- Contenders age should reside up to 25 years
- Aspirants should be born on or after 1st April, 1989.
Stipend and Salary:
- Stipend of Rs.5,000/- per month for the first 9 months
- Stipend of Rs. 12,000/-per month during the internship of 3 months
- Salary of Rs. 4.01 lakhs per annum
- Other Benefits Medical Insurance cover of Rs.1, 00,000/-
Details of Other Allowance:
|Fixed Gross CTC||Rs. 2,53,800/-|
|Staff Loan Benefit||Rs. 65,640/-|
|Performance Bonus||Rs. 54,000/-|
|Total Gross CTC||Rs. 4,01,052/-|
Selection of eligible candidates will be based on:
- Online Aptitude test
- Personal Interview
Method of Test:
|Online Aptitude Test||Logical Reasoning||15||2 hours|
Applicants are required to deposit an amount of Rs. 500/- as application fee.
Mode of payment:
Contenders can submit fee by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
How to apply for Axis Bank Young Bankers Program?
- Applicants who are willing to apply they should visit the Official Website which is www.axisbank.com.
- Before applying, candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility norms and other norms mentioned in official notice.
- On the home page Go to ‘careers’ and select “young bankers”.
- Candidates are required to read the course details carefully and then select ‘apply now’.
- Fill registration form very carefully with all asked details and submit it.
- After submitting the form, Log in id and password will be generated.
- Now applicants should log in with generated id and password.
- Fill the application form in the approved manner, pay fees and submit it.
- At last, take print out of form and keep it safe for future reference
Candidates who are going to appear for Interview they are required to bring self attested photocopy of Graduation degree/ Mark sheet indicating ‘Pass’, an identity proof and duly filled job application form for submission.
|Last Date of Application||28th June 2016|
|Online Assessments||11th to 13th July 2016|
|Interview Process||21st to 25th July 2016|
|Payment of Caution Deposit Fees||29th July to 3rd August 2016|
|Program Starts||1st September 2016|
For more details about Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2016 you may check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On