Axis Bank Young Bankers Program
Candidates who want to work in banking sector must take a look here. The Axis bank is going to conduct Axis Bank Young Bankers Program for youngsters eager to build up their career in a right direction. To become a part of this career-oriented program the candidates are advised to compare their eligibility with the Eligibility Criteria given in the below section. Candidates who are interested in the ABYB Program can apply by submitting the Axis Bank Application Form through the online mode. the last date for the candidates to apply for the program is 19-03-2017.
This Bank is a meritocratic organization and offers rewarding career development paths subject to the employees’ prospective. Axis Bank provides position elevation chance to the employees within duration of two to three years. For more details regarding this notification you may go through the details which are framed in below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. All the eligible candidates must apply before the last date to register for the programme.
Axis Bank Young Bankers Program
Benefits of Axis Bank Young Bankers Program:
A Young Banker thus qualified will:
- Express a systematic understanding of banking concepts and systems
- Gain critical awareness of current challenges and new trends in banking Industry
- Displayed a practical understanding of banking procedures
- Practices and successfully apply it to real-life business situations.
- Become a fair and responsible banker.
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively in business situations
Axis Bank Young Bankers Program Eligibility Criteria:
Applying aspirants must possess graduate Degree from any stream, with 55% and above in their FINAL year of graduation OR aggregate of 55% and above in graduation are eligible to apply for this stated program.
Check Now: Jobs for Graduates
Is there any age Limitations?
Aspirant maximum age should not be more than 25 years that is candidate should be born on or after 1st April, 1990. The relaxation in age will also be provided to reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
Do you know about Salary Details?
- Young Bankers will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs.5, 000/- per month for the first 9 months At the time of internship aspirants will receive 12,000/- per month.
- Appointed contenders will get salary of Rs. 4.01 lakh per annum (Gross CTC).
Get Details: Axis Bank Salaries
Details of Other Allowance:
|Fixed Gross CTC||Rs. 2,53,800/-|
|Staff Loan Benefit||Rs. 65,640/-|
|Performance Bonus||Rs. 54,000/-|
|Total Gross CTC||Rs. 4,01,052/-|
What will be the Selection Process?
- Engagement of appliers will be done through a two stage selection process, which is aimed at selecting candidates who are most likely to succeed at various Branch banking roles offered by the Bank.
- This Bank is looking for candidates with high integrity, who are dedicated towards work, with positive attitude and Good Communication Skills.
- Applying contenders shall be selected by Axis Bank through a selection process consisting of an online Aptitude test followed by an interview.
- The Aptitude test will be conducted online.
- The test duration will be of 2 hours (approximately).
- The test will assess the proficiency of candidates in the areas of below mentioned 4 modules:
|S No.||Module Name||Duration (minutes)|
Program fees and Funding:
Fees will be payable as per the payment schedule below.
|Term||Fees||Service Tax @ 14%||Swachh Bharat Cess @ 0.5%||Total Fees**|
How to apply for Axis Bank Young Bankers Program?
- Before applying, candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility norms and other norms mentioned in official notice. Applicants who are willing to apply they should visit the Official Website which is www.axisbank.com.
- On the home page Go to ‘careers’ and select “young bankers”.
- Candidates are required to read the course details carefully.
- Hit on “apply now” tab appeared on the left side of the page and select “apply to ABYB”.
- From the next page again hit on “Apply for ABYB Program”.
- Fill Online Registration Form very carefully with all asked details and submit it by hitting on “register and continue tab”.
- After submitting the form, Log in id and password will be generated.
- Now applicants should log in with generated id and password.
- Fill Axis Bank Young Bankers Program Application Form in the approved manner, pay fees and submit it.
- At last, take print out of form and keep it safe for future reference
To Apply Directly: Press Here
|Last date of application||19-03-2017|
|Online assessments||1-04-2017 to 4-04-2017|
|Interview process||24-04-2017 to 28-04-2017|
|Payment of caution deposit fees||11-05-2017 to 17-05-2017|
For more details you may check this Official Link for updated details in concern of Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2017, keep visiting our web portal on regular basis. Job hunters those who have any Question regarding Axis Bank Young Bankers Program then you might will be available to ask questions from our expert panel by drop your precious comments below on this page, our expert panel will reply your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Axis Bank Recruitment||Bank Coaching Institutes|
|Eligibility for Bank Jobs||Bank Salary|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Online Test|
|Upcoming Bank Exams||How to Prepare for Reasoning|