CBSE Compartment Form
Central Board of Secondary Education has invited CBSE Compartment Form 2016 for those students who were haven’t qualified their CBSE board exam that was conducted in the month of March / April. Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct Improvement Exam for candidates who have got E1 / E2 grade in their 10th /12th board examination.
Improvement exam is the last chance for students to improve their grades and clear the subject in which they have got compartment. Willing candidates must fill the CBSE Compartment Form 2016 through online mode before the last date which is given below.
Rest details related to CBSE Compartment Form 2016 such as how to download form and other necessary information is given below on this page which is written for your benefit by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
CBSE Compartment Form
a) Fee for 12th Class, Compartment Examination
|All India Scheme||Delhi Scheme (Govt school candidate of Delhi)||Foreign School Candidate|
You may also read- CBSE Compartment Date Sheet
b) Fee for 10th Class, IOP Examination
|Delhi Scheme (Govt school student of Delhi)||All India Scheme||Foreign School student|
|Fee for three or more Improvement of performance subject / Upgrading of Performance||400||600*||3000**|
|Fee for two Improvement of performance subject / Upgrading of Performance||320||500*||2000**|
|Fee for one Improvement of performance subject / Upgrading of Performance||150||250*||1000**|
Important Note: Add Rs *55/- additional towards postal charges for students of outside Delhi and add Rs **200/- additional towards postal charges for foreign students.
Mode of Payment:
Payment of examination fee can be made through two channels that are given as follows:
- Debit Card / Net Banking: If the payment mode is selected as Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking, you will be taken topayment gateway website for online payment. DO NOT TRY PAYING FEE AGAIN. You are also advised not to change the payment mode if fee is already debited from your account.
- e-Challan of HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank and Syndicate Bank: For all queries including non-updating of fee status on CBSE portal, duplicate payments etc. please mark an e- mail to the respective Regional Officer and a copy of the same to bank official.
Steps to fill CBSE Compartment Form 2016:
- Students first need to open official website of Central Board of Secondary Education that is www.cbse.nic.in.
- After that, candidates need to move to public portal section.
- Then, select “Online Application for Private Candidates for Compartment / IOP Examination July, 2016” link given on home page.
- Now, hit on ‘important information’ link on the appeared page and read the notification carefully.
- Now, candidates are required to select suitable link of 12th / 10th and Enter Roll Number, School Code and Centre Number (as given on your hall ticket) and choose “Proceed” Button.
- Fill CBSE Compartment Form by giving all essential information.
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature and make the payment through proper channel.
- After filling online form, check all given information and then hit on “submit” button.
- At last, Take printout of confirmation page and Signed copy of confirmation page, copy of Marksheet along with proof of deposited Fee ( e-Challan) should be sent to ‘Regional Officer, CBSE Regional Office” within 7 days as per address given in confirmation page.
|Date of receipt of Compt./IOP form without late fee||10th June 2016 to 22nd June 2016|
|Date of receipt of forms with late fee of Rs.100/-||23rd June 2016– 30th June 2016|
|Conduct of compartment-Class XII/IOP-Class X Exam||In the month of July|
|Declaration of Compartment – Class XII result||In the month of August|
|Declaration of IOP – Class X result||In the month of August|
Note: To get further information, you may check Official Notice. We keep updating all latest details regarding CBSE Compartment Form 2016 here so candidates are advised to Bookmark this page by using CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CBSE Improvement Form||CBSE Exam Pattern|
|CBSE Private Candidate Admission||CBSE Date Sheet|
|CBSE Supplementary Material||CBSE Guess Papers|