CBSE Compartment Form 2015
- Central Board of Secondary Education invites CBSE Compartment Form for all the students who have not qualified in a subject of the board examination of class 10th and 12th. Candidates who have not passed the board examination can fill this form online on or before the last date.
- Compartment Examination is amazing chance, which is given by the board to the failed students to make their way again to the next class by clearing the compartment examination in the respective subject. CBSE conducts this exam in the month of July.
- Those Students having less marks in any subject during the examination occurred in March, they will get another chance to clear out the upcoming compartment examination.
- Further information regarding CBSE Compartment Exam 2015 like how to download form and other relevant details are given here on this page by recruitmentresult.com.
No change in exam pattern
Students, you don’t to worry about the pattern of exam because there is no change in the sequence of questions and pattern. Only questions will be different. Questions of the re-exam may be moderate at the difficult or easy level. Students who were appeared in exams are advised to submit the CBSE compartment form and prepare well to get better marks in specified subjects.
Who can fill the form?
Regular as well as non-regular or private student both can fill compartment form of Central Board of Secondary Education. Board examination of CBSE was conducted in the month of February and March and after declaration of result re-exam is held in the month of July the same year.
Number of chances
Students, who did not successfully pass the exam gets subsequent three chances to clear the Compartment exam, only in those subjects in which he/she have compartment. Candidate who has failed in the first attempt are allowed to re-appear in another chance.
Where I can get compartment form
Fill the form online
Here necessary and quick steps are given to download the form from the official portal:
- Firstly open the official website that is cbse.nic.in.
- Now you need to move to public portal section.
- After moving to the public portal on the left side you will get link given as “forms”.
- After that so many forms will appear in front of you, from them you need to go for the compartment form.
- Now fill the form by giving all required and necessary details.
- After filling the form, check all the required given details and then press submit button.
Purchase the form from school
- Sometimes many students who have not passed in any specific exam in board due to some critical issues, CBSE provides another opportunity to such candidates.
- Students may also purchase prescribed format of application form any respective school, in which school you are getting study.
- The school will ask you about your application form, fee Demand Draft Number, your address, name, last year roll number etc.
- After obtaining the form from here fill it correctly and submit it in specified address.
Candidates to remain updated subscribe our free email service or you can also join us on Facebook and Google plus, we will send all updates on your Facebook timeline or mailbox. If you have any query then ask us by writing on comment box provided below.
Check This Section
|CBSE Improvement Form||CBSE Exam Pattern|
|CBSE Private Candidate Admission||CBSE Date Sheet|
|CBSE Supplementary Material||CBSE Guess Papers|
Note: For more details you may visit the Official Site.