CBSE Compartment Form 2014
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts compartment exam for 10th/12th failed students. Through this exam students may appear in the board exam again. CBSE conducts the exam in the month of July 2014.
Those Students having less marks in any subject during the examination occurred in March, they will get another chance to clear out the upcoming compartment examination.
But if any student will fail in this exam then he/she cannot give the examination again. Before the exam application forms are published on the official website.
Further information regarding CBSE Compartment Exam 2014 like how to download form and other relevant details are given here on this page by recruitmentresult.com:
How to download application Form?
Here necessary and quick steps are given to download the form from the official portal:
- Firstly open the official website that is cbse.nic.in.
- Now you need to move to public portal section.
- After moving to the public portal on the left side you will get link given as “forms”.
- After that so many forms will appear in front of you, from them you need to go for the compartment form.
- Now fill the form by giving all required and necessary details.
- After filling the form, check all the required given details and then press submit button.
Students may also purchase the form from their school by paying the application fee.
Check this section:
|CBSE Exam Pattern||Complete Details|
|CBSE Date Sheet||Complete Details|
|CBSE Guess Papers||Complete Details|
Note: For more details you may visit the Official Site.