CBSE Compartment Form
CBSE Compartment Form invites by Central Board of Secondary Education for the students who have not qualify in subject of 10th and 12th class Exam. Central Board of Secondary Education has given last chance to failed students for qualifying exam. So, this is the time where candidates need to prove themselves and give compartment examination in respective subject. Students who have not passed board examination can fill CBSE Compartment Form 2016 online on or earlier than last date.
Once Candidates pass out this Compartment examination, they will get a chance to enroll themselves in best colleges. Students need not to worry about syllabus and course of broad examination; it will be same as before, only questions will be different. CBSE Supplementary Exam will be held in the month July 2016. Private or regular as well as non-regular students can fill online CBSE Compartment Form till last date.
Rest details related to CBSE Compartment Form such as how to download form and other necessary information is given below on this page which is written for your benefit by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
CBSE Compartment Form
a) Fee for 12th Class, Compartment Examination
|Class-XII Regular||Class-XII Private|
|Foreign School Candidate||All India Scheme||Delhi Scheme (Govt school candidate of Delhi)||All India Scheme||Delhi Scheme (Govt school candidate of Delhi)||Foreign School Candidate|
You may also read- CBSE Compartment Date Sheet
b) Fee for 10th Class, IOP Examination
|Scheme||Class-X Regular||Class-X Private|
|Delhi Scheme (Govt school student of Delhi)||All India Scheme||Foreign School Candidate||Delhi Scheme (Govt school student of Delhi)||All India Scheme||Foreign School student|
|Fee for three or more Improvement of performance subject / Upgrading of Performance||250||500||3000**||400||600*||3000**|
|Fee for two Improvement of performance subject / Upgrading of Performance||230||400||2000**||320||500*||2000**|
|Fee for one Improvement of performance subject / Upgrading of Performance||120||200||1000**||150||250*||1000**|
Important Note: Add Rs 55/- additional towards postal charges for students of outside Delhi and add Rs 200/- additional towards postal charges for foreign students.
Mode of Payment:
Payment of examination fee will be paid through Demand Draft of requisite fee drawn in favor of “Secretary CBSE” payable at city of Regional Office concerned.
Steps to fill CBSE Compartment Form 2016:
- Students first need to open official website of Central Board of Secondary Education that is www.cbse.nic.in.
- After that, candidates need to move to public portal section.
- Then, select “Application for Compartment Examination July, 2016” link given on home page.
- Now, hit on ‘Online Application for Class-XII/X Compartment/IOP Exam’ link.
- Now, candidates are required to Enter Roll Number, School Code and Centre Number (as given on your hall ticket) and choose “Proceed” Button.
- Fill CBSE Compartment Form by giving all essential information.
- Upload scanned image of demand draft, photograph and signature.
- After filling online form, check all given information and then hit on “submit” button.
- At last, Take printout of confirmation page and attach original demand draft and send it to CBSE Regional Office whose address is being given on confirmation page.
|Date of receipt of Compt./IOP form without late fee||In the month of June|
|Date of receipt of forms with late fee of Rs.10/- per day||In the month of June|
|Conduct of compartment-Class XII/IOP-Class X Exam||In the month of July|
|Declaration of Compartment – Class XII result||In the month of August|
|Declaration of IOP – Class X result||In the month of August|
Note: To get further information, you may check Official Website. We keep updating all latest details regarding CBSE Compartment Form here so candidates are advised to Bookmark this page by using CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CBSE Improvement Form||CBSE Exam Pattern|
|CBSE Private Candidate Admission||CBSE Date Sheet|
|CBSE Supplementary Material||CBSE Guess Papers|