IBPS PO Salary
Good News! Remarkable ‘INCREMENT’ In IBPS PO Salary, We all know that the government jobs provide a lifelong safety and there are various aspirants applying and preparing for IBPS PO Exam. So job appliers, who are concerned about the IBPS PO Pay Scale 2016, can check the bank salaries after the 10th bipartite wage revision. We’re also trying to gather updated information about IBPS PO Salary 2017 so appliers are advised to stay in touch with us on our web portal.
Probationary Officer is an initial level of any officer in a bank and aspirants inquire this question that what is the IBPS PO Salary Package? So the well structured table related to IBPS PO Salary In Hand is given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. By going through this table you can know about IBPS PO Salary After Wage Revision and all other allowances that are given to the IBPS Probationary Officer.
IBPS PO Salary
IBPS PO Salary Structure
|Monthly Salary||Yearly Salary|
|Total (without HRA)||37,107|
|Gross with HRA||39,240|
|Gross Annual CTC (with HRA but without leased accommodation)||5,64,076|
IBPS PO Exam Notification:- Get Details
IBPS Bank PO Salary and Allowances:
- Dearness Allowance (DA): Dearness Allowance is cost of living adjustment allowance. It is given in all govt and public sector Probationary officers. This allowance is revised after three months and based on Consumer Price Index.
- HRA: House Rent Allowance depends on place of posting so it can be either 9.0% or 8.0% or 7.0%. 10% HRA is given metro cities, 9% for population more than of 12 lakhs & Goa, for the population more than of 5 lakhs 7.5% and 7 % for other cities.
- CCA: City Compensatory Allowance is also based on place of posting. It can be either 4% (maximum Rs. 870/-) or 3% (Maximum Rs. 600/-) or 0%.
Check Here: IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
IBPS Probationary Officer Pay Scale on Promotion:
|Scale I –||23700/-||980/ –||30560/-||1145/-||32850/-||1310/-||42020/-|
|Scale II –||31705/-||1145/ –||32850/-||1310/-||45950/-|
|Scale III –||42020/-||1310/ –||48570/-||1460/-||51490/-|
|Scale IV –||50030/-||1460/ –||55870/-||1650/-||59170/-|
|Scale V –||59170/-||1650/ –||62470/-||1800/-||66070/-|
|Scale VI –||68680/-||1960/ –||76520/-|
|Scale VII –||76520/-||2120/ –||85000/-|
What Will Be Revised Salary After 10th Bipartite Settlement?
Here we are providing the complete & brief analysis of the IBPS PO Salary After Revision:
- For Bank Probationary Officer all are expecting minimum 20% increment to this basic pay, but we can expect 25% increment to this basic pay.
- If Indian Bank Association agrees for 20% increment, Final Basic Pay will be Rs.27, 866. So, total Gross Salary of Bank fresher Probationary Officer (PO) will be Rs.38, 678/- (Worst Possible Scenario)
- If Indian Bank Association agrees for 25% increment, Final Basic Pay will be Rs.29, 026. So, total Gross Salary of Bank fresher Probationary Officer (PO) will be Rs. 40,288/- (Somewhat Good)
- If Indian Bank Association agrees for 30% increment, Final Basic Pay will be Rs. 30,187. So, total Gross Salary of Bank fresher Probationary Officer (PO) will be Rs. 41, 899/- (Good Settlement)
Get Details: IBPS PO Syllabus
To know more about IBPS PO Salary 2016 – 2017, you may need to stay in touch with us on our web portal. You may subscribe our free mail service to get latest information about IBPS Probationary Officer Salary in your mailbox. Applicants may also add this page as bookmark to get latest updates very firstly.
If you have any query you may give your feedback in comment that is given below. Applicants may also follow us on Facebook or Google plus to get latest updates regarding IBPS PO Salary Per Month directly on your timeline wall.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IBPS Question Papers||IBPS Notification|
|Banks Under IBPS||IBPS PO Salary|
|IBPS PO Result||IBPS Call Letter|
|IBPS Current Affairs/Online Quiz||IBPS PO Interview Questions|
|IBPS PO Answer Key||Is there any negative marking in IBPS Exam|