ICICI Full Form
ICICI is an acronym for Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India. आईसीआईसीआई की फुल फॉर्म इन हिंदी में “भारतीय औद्योगिक ऋण और निवेश निगम” है| Apart from knowing ICICI Full Form or ICICI Bank Full Name, we are sure that you also want to know more about this leading private sector bank. So, go through this page and collect all information about ICICI Bank.
ICICI Full Form
ICICI Bank is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company. Its registered office is in Vadodara, Gujarat and corporate office is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. In the year 2014, this bank was the second largest bank in terms of assets and in terms of market capitalization, it was known as the third largest bank. According to the reports, ICICI Bank is one of the four big banks of India.
Overview of ICICI Bank:
|Industry||Banking, Financial services|
|Founded||5 January 1994|
|ICICI Bank Tower, Near Chakli Circle, Old Padra Road, Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra Kurla complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Chairman||Girish Chandra Chaturvedi|
|MD & CEO||Sandeep Bakhshi|
Read Here: FSSAI Full Form
ICICI Bank History:
In 1994, ICICI Bank was established by the Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI) which is an Indian Financial Institution. In 1998, ICICI Bank launched its internet banking operations. Currently, ICICI Bank has a network of 5,275 branches and 15,589 ATMs across India. This bank has a presence in 17 countries. Its subsidiaries are in United Kingdom and Canada. Its branches are located in United States, Singapore, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Qatar, Oman, Dubai International Finance Centre, China and South Africa.
Boards of Directors of ICICI and ICICI Bank approve the merger of two ICICI retail finance subsidiaries in October 2001. The two subsidiaries were ICICI Personal Financial Services Limited and ICICI Capital Services Limited. In April 2002, the approval of merger was given by the Reserve Bank of India.
Products and Services Offered by ICICI Bank:
These are the products and services offered by ICICI Bank:
- Current Account
- Online Money Transfer And Tracking Service,
- Credit Cards
- Time Deposits
- Savings Account
- Recurring Deposits
- Debit Card
- Prepaid Cards
- Mortgage, Loans
- Digital Wallet Called ICICI Pockets
- Automated Lockers
Check Out: What is the Full Form of GAIL?
ICICI Bank Subsidiaries:
Domestic and International Subsidiaries of ICICI Bank are given below:
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited
- ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company Limited
- ICICI Prudential Trust Limited
- ICICI Prudential Pension Funds Management Company Limited
- ICICI Securities Limited
- ICICI Securities Primary Dealership Limited
- ICICI Venture Funds Management Company Limited
- ICICI Home Finance Company Limited
- ICICI Investment Management Company Limited
- ICICI Trusteeship Services Limited
- ICICI Bank Canada
- ICICI Bank USA
- ICICI Bank UK PLC
- ICICI Bank Germany
- ICICI Bank Eurasia Limited Liability Company
- ICICI Securities Holdings Inc.
- ICICI Securities Inc.
- ICICI International Limited.
Know about: What is the full form CAG?
ICICI Bank Yearly Achievements:
- 1955: Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI) was founded.
- 1994: ICICI establish ICICI bank limited as its banking subsidiary.
- 1998: First bank to launch internet banking in India.
- 2000: First Indian bank listed on the New York Stock exchange.
- 2001: Acquired Bank of Madura (established on 1943).
- 2002: Directors of ICICI and ICICI Bank approved the reverse merger of ICICI (parent company) into ICICI Bank (subsidiary).
- 2003: Its branches were opened in Canada, the United Kingdom (UK) and in Singapore.
- 2004: The banks opened an office in Bangladesh.
- 2005: Acquired Investitsionno-Kreditny Bank (IKB), a Russian Bank and renamed it ICICI Bank Eurasia.
- 2006: Established a branch in Antwerp, Belgium and representative offices in Bangkok, Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur.
- 2007: Acquired the Sangli Bank (158 branches in Maharashtra and 31 branched in Karnataka).
- 2008: Converted its New York office into a branch of ICICI bank and also opened a branch in Frankfurt.
- 2013: First private sector bank that launches mobile branch with ATM in Maharashtra.
Hence, through the above given information such as ICICI Bank Full Form, ICICI Bank History, its products and services, subsidiaries etc, you must have got a step by step knowledge of this leading private sector bank. Stay in touch with us by bookmarking our web portal recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|CGST Full Form||SSB Full Form|
|FSSAI Full Form||Full Form of SAIL|
|What is ECGC||Full Form of Tally ERP|
|DRDO Full Form||RTI Full Form|