Those candidates have passed in 10th & 12th Class and interested to get admission in ITI Diploma programs, they must checkout complete ITI Notification. So many universities of higher education provides ITI course in various streams. So make your career secure, you should apply for ITI Notification 2018 by filling and submitting ITI Application Form. Candidates, who are meeting eligibility criteria according to Industrial Training Institute, they must go for ITI Notification 2018.
To give admission in ITI courses, candidates need to appear in entrance exam according to their state. But before appearing in entrance exam, candidates need to fill and submit ITI Online Application Form on or before the final date. After the submission of form, candidates may go for the exam which is going to be held on specified date. Every year, lots of candidates appear in ITI Entrance exam and become eligible to take admission in ITI courses.
If you want to obtain more and updated information about ITI Notification 2018, ITI jobs, ITI courses and applying process etc applicants may need to go through this page which are well structured below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
ITI Application Form
|ITI Assam Admission||Get Details|
|Rajasthan ITI Admission||Get Details|
|Telangana ITI Admission||Get Details|
|UP ITI Online Application Form||Get Details|
|Delhi ITI Admission||Get Details|
|Jharkhand ITI Admission||Get Details|
ITI Admit Card
|Bihar ITI Admit Card Download||Get Details|
|UP ITI Admit Card Download||Get Details|
|Gujarat ITI Result||Get Details|
|UP ITI Result||Get Details|
|Punjab ITI Time Table||Get Details|
|UP ITI Time Table||Get Details|
|ITI Haryana SCVT Date Sheet||Get Details|
|Rajasthan ITI Time Table||Get Details|
|UP ITI Counselling||Get Details|
State Wise ITI Admissions 2018
ITI Assam Admission:
Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training, Assam has disclosed a notice to provide admission in ITI Assam. So, those are belonging Assam state, they can apply for ITI Assam Admission before the final date that is july 2018.
ITI Assam Admission: Read Info
Haryana ITI Admission:
Candidates, who belong to Haryana state and want to take admission in Haryana ITI in Engineering and non-engineering (Technical Industries Courses) in various fields. So, candidates may apply for Haryana ITI Admission by filling application form before the final date.
Haryana ITI Admission: Check Details
Rajasthan ITI Admission:
Those candidates are interested to get admission in ITI of Rajasthan state, they have to register themselves through online mode before the last date.
Rajasthan ITI Admission: Get Info
ITI offers various training trades. But the two main types of trade are as follows –
- Engineering Trades
- Non-Engineering Trades
Engineering ITI courses:
|1.Tool & Die Maker Engineering||3 Years|| |
|2. Draughtsman Engineering(Civil Engineering)||2 Year|
|3. Draughtsman (Mechanical) Engineering||2 Year|
|4. Fitter Engineering||2 Year|
|5. Turner Engineering||2 Years|
|6. Information Technology & E.S.M. Engineering||2 Years|
|7. Machinist Engineering|
|8. Refrigeration Engineering||2 Years|
|9. Mech. Instrument Engineering||2 Years|
|10. Electrician Engineering||2 Years|
|11. Wireman Engineering||2 Years||8th pass|
|12. Mechanic Motor Vehicle Engineering||2 Years||10th pass|
|13. Mechanic Radio & T.V. Engineering||2 Years|| |
|14. Mechanic Electronics Engineering||2 Years|
|15. Surveyor Engineering||2 Years|
|16. Pattern Maker Engineering||2 Years|
|17. Mechanic Agriculture|
|18. Welder (Gas & Electric) Engineering||1 Year|
|19. Forger & Heat Treater Engineering||1 Year|
|20. Foundry Man Engineering||1 Year||10th pass|
|21. Carpenter Engineering||1 Year||8th pass|
|22. Sheet Metal Workern Engineering||1 Year||10th pass|
|23. Plumber Engineering||1 Year||8th pass|
|24. Diesel Mechanic Engineering||1 Year||10th pass|
|25. Mechanic Tractor||8th pass|
|26. Plastic Printing Operator Engineering||1 Year||8th pass|
|27. Pump Operator||10th pass|
|28. Motor Driving-cum-Mechanic Engineering||1 Year|
Read Also:- How to Prepare for ITI Entrance Exam
Non Engineering ITI courses:
|1. Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)||1 Year|| |
|2. Stenography English||1 Year|
|3. Stenography Hindi||1 Year|
|4. Cutting & Sewing||1 Year||8th pass|
|5. Book Binder||1 Year|
|6. Dress Making||1 Year|| |
|7. Seceratarial Practice||1 Year|
|8. Hair & Skin Care||1 Year|
|9. Fruit & Vegitable Processing||1 Year|
|10. Embroidery & Needle Worker||1Year||8th pass|
|11. Bleaching & Dyeing Calico Print||1 Year||10th pass|
|12. Weaving of Fancy Fabric||1 Year||8th pass|
|13. Letter Press Machine Mender||1 Year|| |
|14. Hand Compositor||1 Year|
|15. Commercial Art||1 Year|
|16. Manufacture Foot Wear||1 Year|
|17. Lather Goods Maker||1 Year|
ITI stands for Industrial Training Institute. Applicants who have ITI certificate with an engineering trade is also acquiring AITT with NCVT in an engineering trade and it can be renowned as capable Mechanical or Electrical Engineer, it is equal to diploma in engineering. ITI (Industrial Training Institutes) and ITC (Industrial Training Centers) is recognized as Jr. Polytechnic institute or training institute that proffer education in technological pasture and comprised under Directorate General of Employment & Training, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Union Government of India.
ITI are administration run education associations and ITC are confidentially run the same. They give post school technological education and there were 1800 ITIs, given that 373 000 teaching places, and 2850 ITCs provided that 305 000 places, in 2002 and it enclosed under the format, Up-gradation into Centers of brilliance and It’s a employment Training development Project with World Bank Assistance.
To Check the Best Career Options:-Press Here
The age of candidates, who want to get admission in ITI, should not be below than 14 years and upper age limit will be decided by administration of organization. Age Relaxation is given below:
- 45 years in case of ex-servicemen
- 45 years in case of war widows
- Widows/separated women would be allowed to join various training programmers under C.T.S. up to the age of 35 years
- The upper age limit for physically handicapped candidates is relaxed by 10 years.
Reservation of Seats:
- Those Persons belong to SC/ST category in proportion to their population in each state or territory
- 25 % seats reserved for women candidates
- For boys and girls sponsored by recognized orphanges
- 3% seats reserved under Craftsmen Training Scheme and Apprenticeship Training Scheme for candidates who are handicapped but have aptitude and are fit to undergo training
- Directorate General of Resettlement have confirmed the inclusion of Ex-servicemen category in the revised priorities for reservation up to 10 seats in each of the ITIs
ITI Exam Pattern:
- In ITI entrance examination, candidates will get one question paper
- The question paper will be based on the objective and Multiple Choice Questions.
- The question paper contains100 questions from different subjects like English / Maths / Science / General Knowledge / Computer.
- Paper will be based on the general science and general math of High school qualification only.
- There is no negative marking in Entrance Examination and for every correct answer will carry four (04) marks.
- The time duration of Exam will be of three (03) hours.
How to Apply for ITI Admission?
- Candidates must log on to the official website of the reputed organization.
- On the home page find the online link for registration under “Apply Online” and select the same to access your registration forms
- applicants are required to sign up with the Log In ID, Password and Confirmation Code
- Fill Online Application Form with the required details and choose Submit.
- Must attach their latest passport size photograph and signature in the online application form hence; they should have the same in the scanned image form for this purpose.
- Recheck it and choose “Submit” button.
- Applicants may apply offline by filling the application form in appropriate format with all important details and must attach as mandatory documents and submit it within the given period of time.
- Attach mandatory documents and submit it within the given period of time to the specific address.
When Students Can Apply for ITI?
Students can fill the application form for ITI (Industrial Training Institutes) Diploma course after completing the 10th /12th to get appropriate job in technical field. Many government industries like BHEL, ISRO, IB, FACT etc gives employment opportunities to ITI Holders.
Students should advice to keep in touch to get latest news related to ITI Jobs, Admission forms and all the relevant details as we will update our page for the appropriateness of students. Candidates may also check the ITI admit card and result on this page in the tabular form.
Selection Criteria of ITI
The classification of ITIs within a State / UT is to be completed by the State / UT Government; you may follow below stated guidelines:
- A bunch of particular category of trade such as IT (Information Technology), Electronics, Electrical, Auto-mobile, Chemical, and Fabrication etc should preferably be obtainable in the nearby areas of the preferred ITIs.
- Educational, governmental, monetary and administration sovereignty will have to be offered to the chosen ITIs for up-gradation as Centers of brilliance.
- The elected ITI should have composed/ constituted Institute Management commission sequentially to make a public-private corporation model for executing the scheme.
- The preferred ITI should have appropriate background, adequate area for landing, fine making buildings through sufficient space for additions/alterations and additional infrastructural facilities and the institute should be well associated by road / railway station.
- States are necessary to mark an MOU with essential administration previous to funds are out and comprehensive guidelines have be released in this regard.
If You Want To Search Job:
Candidates, if you having ITI certificate in electrician trade then you can go for higher studies like diploma in engineering. There are also various dedicated short-range program in Advanced Training Institute which develops the skills of applicants. If you’re an ITI qualified appliers then you can set up their own garage, motor / generator / transformer winding shops or fabrication shops depending upon trade opted.
Contenders can also apply for jobs in both Private and Public sectors also in Government association such as Indian Army, Navy, Airforce and also paramilitary forces such as BSF(Border security force), CRPF(Central Reserve Police Force) . So there is a huge chance also to get a perfect Sarkari Naukri or a Private Job.
For Getting Regular Free Job Updates In Your Mail Box:- Submit Your Email ID
For more employment opportunities you may subscribe to recruitmentresult.com and get all the latest updates through email to your mailbox. You can also hit like to our Facebook and Google + page to collect details on your timeline wall directly. Dear aspirants! If you have any query or doubts then you may also comment us in the comment box, our team member will entertain your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On