ANM Full form
ANM Full Form: ANM is an abbreviation for Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery. Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery is a 2 year Nursing diploma course which primarily deals with the health care sector. In India, there are a total 1890 colleges including private and governmental institutions who offer ANM Nursing courses. Candidates who want to purse ANM courses check ANM Ka Meaning in Hindi & English with the help of this page.
ANM Full form
ANM Full form in Hindi
एएनम कोर्स क्या है – ए. एन. एम का फुल फॉर्म क्या है
ए. एन. एम का फुल फॉर्म Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery है! एएनम मेडिकल के क्षेत्र में एक Undergraduate Nursing Diploma Course है! इस कोर्स को पूरा करने की अवधि 2 साल की होती है! और इसके बाद आपको नर्सिंग में डिप्लोमा सर्टिफिकेट प्राप्त होता है! ANM कोर्स पूरा हो जाने के बाद 6 month का internship करना आवश्यक होता है! यह चिकित्सा विज्ञान से जुड़ा हुवा एक बहुत ही प्रचलित कोर्स है!
जानिए ए. एन. एम का फुल फॉर्म के बारे में
Eligibility for ANM Course:
- The candidate must have passed the 10+2 exam with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks.
- The candidate must be medically fit.
- Some colleges conduct entrance exams and then interview for the admission of students in this course.
Must Read: How to Choose Right Career
Meaning of ANM Full form
Top Institutes in India for ANM Course:
Some of the famous institutes offering ANM course in India are as follows:
- Bhava Institute of Medical Science and Research, Bhubaneshwar
- Adarsh College of Nursing, Patiala
- Ambika College of Nursing, Mohali
- Bengal Institute of Health Science, Ludhiana
- Aarogyam Medical College and Hospital (AMCH), Haridwar, Uttarakhand
- Aastha School of Nursing, Maharashtra
- Amritsar School of Nursing, Punjab
- Employment Areas after ANM Course:
- Community Healthcare Centres
- Medical Content Writing
- Medical Labs
- Medical Colleges
- Nursing Homes or clinics
Jobs for ANM:
- Application Specialist
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Healthcare Nurse
- Home Care Nurse
- ICU Nurse
- Nursing School Teacher
- Staff Nurse
- Many ANM Nursing Colleges providing the course admit students in a performance-based entry test accompanied by a Personal Interview(PI) round in which general aptitude is evaluated for the course.
- The admission procedures differ across universities.
- Final admission to the ANM depends entirely on the score of the candidate in the entrance test and the PI.
What Do You Do After an ANM Degree?
After getting the degree of ANM, you can work at any health care facility. The responsibilities that you need to take up is to take care of the patients as well as help the doctors in treating the patients. We can list a few of the responsibilities here within:
- Feeding meals to the patients
- Providing timely medications to the patients
- Toileting and dressing the patients who cannot these on their own, or to assist those patients who can perform these tasks on their own
- Take care of the patients’ bedding
- Maternal and child care
- First aid and minor injury treatment
Check Here More Full Forms
|MIS Full Form||Full Form of CPC|
|TCP/IP Full Form||OECD Full Form|
|VPN Full Form||USSD Full Form|
एन एम (ANM) और जी एन एम (GNM) में अंतर
- ANM कोर्स की अवधि दो वर्ष का होता है। GNM कोर्स की अवधि तीन वर्ष का होता है।
- ANM के कोर्स को सिर्फ लड़कियाँ ही कर सकती है, और GNM कोर्स लड़के और लड़कियाँ दोनों कर सकते है
- ANM के लिए आपको 10वीं विज्ञानं वर्ग से पास होना ज़रुरी है और GNM के लिए 12 वीं विज्ञानं वर्ग से पास होना ज़रुरी है ।
Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM) FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q1- What does ANM mean?
Ans: The meaning of ANM is ‘Auxiliary Nurse Midwife’ who works as a female hygienist and as a midwife in the villages.
Q2- How long is the ANM course?
Ans: This course is of 2 years followed by 6 months internship.
Q3- Can I do ANM course after 10th pass?
Ans: Yes, a student can fill the ANM course form after passing 10th class.
Q4- What is the monthly salary (ANM’s salary) of an ANM?
Ans: The starting salary of an ANM in India (ANM salary) per month is around Rs. ranges from 9000 to 12000.
Q5- How do ANM and ASHA (Accredited Social Health Activist) stay connected?
Ans: Both ASHA and ANM work as women hygienist at village level but under one ANM 3 to 4 ASHA workers are placed. Apart from this, ASHA is guided by ANMs regarding health care related information.
People Also Search For ANM Degree Full Form:
|ANM का फुल फॉर्म हिंदी में||एएनएम (ANM) का फुल फॉर्म|
|ANM Full Form in Medical||ANM Full Form in Hospital|
|ANM Full Form Online||What is Full Form of ANM|
We hope with the help of this page you get all the answers regarding ANM Full form (फुल फॉर्म ऑफ ए. एन. एम). Along with ANM ka full form , here we have also tried to provide some additional information.
Here we have provided you complete information about ANM Meaning Hindi and English. If you have any kind of question or idea related to this information, or want to get any other information related to it, then we can ask through the comment box, we are waiting for your feedback and suggestions. You can also bookmark this page using CTRL+D for more updates related to Full Form Of ANM, ANM Full Form Meaning.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Exam Syllabus 2021 PDF||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Organization Wise Salary||Previous Year Question Papers|
|Entrance Exam in India 2021||Government Exam Short Tricks|