GATE Question Papers
Direct links for GATE Question Papers are available on this page!! Candidates who are preparing for GATE 2022 Exam they can practice GATE Previous Year Question Papers (2021/2020/2019/2018/2017/2016/2015) to know the paper structure and the difficulty level of questions which will be asked in the examination.
GATE Question Papers
GATE 2022 Question Paper
|Paper Name||Question Paper|
|AE: Aerospace Engineering||View|
|AG: Agricultural Engineering||View|
|AR: Architecture and Planning||View|
|BM: Biomedical Engineering||View|
|CE: Civil Engineering||View (CE-1)View (CE-2)|
|CH: Chemical Engineering||View|
|CS: Computer Science and Information Technology||View (CS-1)|
|EC: Electronics and Communication Engineering||View|
|EE: Electrical Engineering||View|
|ES: Environmental Science and Engineering||View|
|EY: Ecology and Evolution||View|
|IN: Instrumentation Engineering||View|
|ME: Mechanical Engineering||View (ME-1)View (ME-2)|
|MN: Mining Engineering||View|
|MT: Metallurgical Engineering||View|
|PE: Petroleum Engineering||View|
|PI: Production and Industrial Engineering||View|
|TF: Textile Engineering and Fibre Science||View|
|XE-A: Engineering Mathematics||View|
|XE-B: Fluid Mechanics||View|
|XE-C: Materials Science||View|
|XE-D: Solid Mechanics||View|
|XE-F: Polymer Science and Engineering||View|
|XE-G: Food Technology||View|
|XE-H: Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences||View|
|XH-C1: Humanities & Social Sciences – Economics||View|
|XH-C2: Humanities & Social Sciences – English||View|
|XH-C3: Humanities & Social Sciences – Linguistics||View|
|XH-C4: Humanities & Social Sciences – Philosophy||View|
|XH-C5: Humanities & Social Sciences – Psychology||View|
|XH-C6: Humanities & Social Sciences – Sociology||View|
|XL-U: Food Technology||View|
GATE 2020 Question Papers and Answer Keys:
|Paper Name||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|AE: Aerospace Engineering||View||View|
|AG: Agricultural Engineering||View||View|
|AR: Architecture and Planning||View||View|
|BM: Biomedical Engineering||View||View|
|CE: Civil Engineering||View (Session-1)|
|CH: Chemical Engineering||View||View|
|CS: Computer Sc. and Information Technology||View||View|
|EC: Electronics and Communication Engg.||View||View|
|EE: Electrical Engineering||View||View|
|EY: Ecology and Evolution||View||View|
|GG: Geology and Geophysics||View||View|
|IN: Instrumentation Engineering||View||View|
|ME: Mechanical Engineering||View (Session-1)|
|MN: Mining Engineering||View||View|
|MT: Metallurgical Engineering||View||View|
|PE: Petroleum Engineering||View||View|
|PI: Production and Industrial Engineering||View||View|
|TF: Textile Engineering and Fibre Science||View||View|
|XE-A: Engineering Mathematics||View||View|
|XE-B: Fluid Mechanics|
|XE-C: Materials Science|
|XE-D: Solid Mechanics|
|XE-F: Polymer Science and Engineering|
|XE-G: Food Technology|
|XE-H: Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences|
|XL-U: Food Technology|
GATE 2019 Question Papers and Answer Keys:
|Paper Name||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Aerospace Engineering (AE)||Download||Download|
|Agricultural Engineering (AG)||Download||Download|
|Architecture and Planning (AR)||Download||Download|
|Civil Engineering (CE)||Download (CE1)|
|Chemical Engineering (CH)||Download||Download|
|Computer Science and Information Technology (CS)||Download||Download|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC)||Download||Download|
|Electrical Engineering (EE)||Download||Download|
|Ecology and Evolution (EY)||Download||Download|
|Geology and Geophysics (GG)||Download||Download|
|Instrumentation Engineering (IN)||Download||Download|
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)||Download (ME1)|
|Mining Engineering (MN)||Download||Download|
|Metallurgical Engineering (MT)||Download||Download|
|Petroleum Engineering (PE)||Download||Download|
|Production and Industrial Engineering (PI)||Download||Download|
|Textile Engineering and Fibre Science (TF)||Download||Download|
|Engineering Sciences (XE-A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H)||Download||Download|
|Life Sciences (XL-P, Q, R, S, T, U)||Download||Download|
GATE 2018 Question Papers and Answer Keys
|Name Of Stream||GATE|
|Get Answer Key|
|Physics (PH)||Answer Key|
and Fibre Science (TF)
Benefits of Practicing GATE Sample Papers
- There is a computer based examination in the form of entrance examination; candidates provided by IIT Madras should regularly practice in the Door mock test through GATE Solved Papers.
- GATE Question Papers With Solution can also be used by candidates to understand GATE Exam Pattern and examine their level of preparation.
- Candidates can clearly understand the types of exams and focus on the topics on which they should pay attention.
- In solving the GATE Previous Question Papers, the candidates will be able to understand the type of question will be asked in exam as well as their time management skills.
- Candidates can understand the strategy of their exams and plans because they will understand that their strength is continuously going on.
- Candidates can use this GATE Solved Papers to improve their time management skills and to develop their understanding and skills about applying their skills and concepts.
- It is advisable to start with chapter-wise questions and gradually go ahead to cover the entire GATE Syllabus through GATE Question Papers PDF.
More Links Related To GATE
|GATE Application Form||GATE Admit Card|
|GATE Result||GATE Eligibility Criteria|
|GATE Login||GATE Rank Predictor|
|GATE Syllabus||GATE Cut Off|
GATE Paper Code:
|Architecture and Planning||AR|
|Computer Science & Information Technology||CS|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||EC|
|Geology and Geophysics||GG|
|Production and Industrial Engineering||PI|
|Textile Engineering &Fibre Science||TF|
|Ecology and Evolution||EY|
Where GATE Score is used?
Graduate Aptitude Test is the all-India examination, which is organized to test the complete knowledge of the students. Test is organized by Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and seven Indian Institutes of Technology jointly. Various multinational companied recruit candidates who are having valid score in GATE.
Score of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is accepted for admission in to Master’s programs and direct Doctoral programs in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture. So, you’re advised to download GATE Question Papers With Answers and GATE Solved Papers through this page and prepare well for the exam.
Must Check: List of Engineering Entrance Exams
Common Instructions for GATE 2022:
Candidates who are going to appear in GATE 2022 Exam must have a look on instructions which are listed below to be followed by the candidate after he/she enters the examination centre:
- Calculators, mobile phones, and wrist watches with calculation facility are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Candidates ready to appear in GATE 2022 will be able to use a virtual calculator provided by GATE. It will be available on the screen.
- If you want to view full screen, the candidate will have to hide the answer palette by hitting on the arrow signs.
How To Prepare From GATE Question Papers?
- You can easily get the idea of the pattern of question through GATE Solved Papers 2022 that asked in some preceding years.
- Initially, you have to prepare complete GATE 2022 Syllabus that is selected for a particular subject.
- After that you have to try to solve GATE Previous Year Papers without help of any one and also calculate time taken in solving these questions.
- Then, you have to check your GATE Question Papers Answer Key and give score to yourself.
Get Here: Top Engineering Colleges In India
GATE Question Papers With Solution
Aspirants, who wants to make bright future to do higher studies in M.Tech they have to qualify GATE Entrance Exam. To score well in GATE Exam which will be held in the month of February 2022, you have to start preparing through GATE Exam Question Paper.
Through GATE Previous Question Papers, you can get clear idea about the exam and easily plan exam strategy. Thus, GATE Question Papers With Solutions for Graduate Aptitude Test In Engineering are available here. You can download GATE Solved Papers by following below important steps or by opening below stated direct links.
In order to gather GATE 2022 Question Paper with Solution, contenders are required to go through this web page which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com Must have a glance and download now GATE Previous Question Papers.
Information Regarding GATE Exam:
For latest updates related to GATE Previous Year Papers 2022, your exams, GATE Admit Card and GATE Result, must keep in touch with web portal. You can bookmark our web portal to get latest updates regarding GATE Question Papers/ GATE Previous Year Solved Papers.
You can get more details about GATE Question Papers by pressing this Official Link. Participants may obtain latest information about GATE answer key, Recruitment, Application form etc. from our web portal. Thank You…