GATE Study Material
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is a national level exam through which candidates get admission in PG engineering & technology courses. GATE Study Material 2021 CS/EC/EE/CE/ME Topic-Wise has been mention on this page. Al those aspirants who are prepping for GATE exam that is to be held in Feb 2021 are advised to download GATE study notes PDF from here. Best GATE book PDF free download provided below.
GATE Exam 2021 Details
|Name of the Exam||Graduate Aptitude Test|
in Engineering (GATE 2021)
|Conducting Body||Indian Institute of|
|Type of the Exam||Computer-based|
|Purpose of The Exam||Post-graduate|
|GATE Score Validity||3 years|
|GATE Official Portal||www.gate.iitg.ac.in|
|GATE Application Form|
|Closing Date for|
|Last date for requesting|
Change of Examination City
|GATE Admit Card 2021 Date||08-01-2021|
|GATE Exam 2021 Date||05-02-2021|
|GATE 2021 Result|
GATE Study Material 2021
GATE Exam Pattern 2021
|GATE Exam Duration||3 hours (180 minutes)|
|Number of Questions Asked||65|
|GATE Question Types|
|Two types of questions asked in|
GATE Exam :Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
Numerical Answer Type (NAT) Questions
|Marking Scheme of GATE Exam|
|The question paper of GATE Exam 2020 will consist of three sections:|
Topic-Wise GATE Notes Free Download
|Name of the Book/ Notes||Links|
|Signals and Systems||Check Here|
|Previous Years’ Solved Question|
Papers GATE Civil Engineering 2019
|GATE Computer Science and|
|Communication Systems: The State|
of the Art IFIP 17th World Computer
|Engineering Hydrology||Check Here|
Best Books for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
|Name of the Book/ Subjects||Author Names|
|Electronics And Communication Engineering|
|Gate Electronics and|
|Gate Electronics and|
Communication Engineering 2014
|GATE MCQ Electronics and|
communication with answer
|Bio Technology Engineering|
|GATE Bio Technology||B.M Aggarwal|
|Gate Solved Paper Biotechnology||GK|
|GATE Solved and Mock Papers|
for GATE BIOTECHNOLOGY
|GATE Electrical Engineering||Made Eassy|
|Gate Paper Electrical|
Engineering (Solved Papers)
|GATE Mechanical Engineering||Trishna|
|A Handbook for|
|Computer Science And Information Technology|
|GATE Computer Science &|
|Gate Guide Computer Science &|
Information Technology Engg.
More Links Related To GATE
Stream Wise GATE Books
GATE study material for CSE
- The C Programming language, Author’s Name: Brian W. Kernighan , Dennis M. Ritchie, Edition: 2
- Classic Data Structures, Author’s Name: Debasis Samanta, Edition: 2
- Digital Logic & Computer Design, Author’s Name: M. Morris Mano, Edition: 1
GATE study material for mechanical engineering PDF
- Engineering mechanics by Timoshenko
- Mechanics of materials by Dr B.C Punmia
- Theory of machines by R.S khurmi
Want to Know? How To Crack Engineering Exams
Best GATE study material for ECE
- Higher Engineering Mathematics 42 Edition by B. S. Grewal
- Physics of Semiconductor Devices 3 Edition by S.M.Sze, Kwok K. Ng
- Integrated Electronics: Analog and Digital Circuits and Systems 2 Edition by Jacob Millman, Christos Halkias, Chetan Parikh
GATE Preparation Books For Civil Engineering
- GATE 2017: Civil Engineering Solved Papers by Made Easy
- Gate Guide Civil Engg. 2017 by GKP
- GATE Tutor 2017 Civil Engineering by Prasant Dixit
GATE preparation books for EEE
- Electrical Power Systems, Author’s Name: C. L. Wadhwa, Edition: 6
- Electrical Machinery, Author’s Name: P. S. Bimbhra, Edition: 7
- Integrated Electronics : Analog And Digital Circuits And Systems, Author’s Name: Christos C. Halkias, Chetan D. Parikh Jacob Millman, Edition: 2
Must Read: How To Find Online Study Material
Category wise GATE Qualifying Marks
|Exam Paper||Qualifying Marks|
(XE-A, B, C, D,
E, F, G, H)
(XL-P, Q, R, S, T, U)
Start Practice With – Online Engineering Quiz
GATE Preparation Tips, Techniques, Toppers Tricks
- All of us know that “Practice is a key of success and practice makes man perfect”, so do the practice as much as possible.
- Collect GATE Syllabus and exam pattern i.e. the structure of the question.
- Study the syllabus pattern in depth and after that divides all the things in two separate parts first part which is very easy and second which is difficult for you.
- Then keep the preparation more for difficult section but do not ignore the easy section because every section plays a major role in GATE examination.
- Make a time table and Allocate equal time to each subject.
- Practice previous model papers as much you can and after that analyze your score and find your weak points.
- Consult with your professors and seniors if you have any doubt in any question and if you not satisfy with answer than join the best coaching if necessary.
- Discipline and focus is key of success in exam so do the preparation with keen Concentration and focus only on exam do not waste their time in any kind of activity.
- Prepare your own notes after completing every topic/chapter. It will help you while revising before paper.
- Group study is one of the Best Ways For Preparation. Divide the topic between you and your friend this will save your time and efforts.
- While studying a chapter, do ask yourself following questions “What”, “How”, and “Why” and see improvement.
- Finish your full syllabus 15 or one month before and keep last days for revision.
Also Check: Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
Why GATE Rank Card is Important?
Every year a large number of candidates appear in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), with an aim to score good marks in the examination. GATE score card is very important and is useful in many ways that are:
- Candidates can get admission for post-graduation courses in top engineering colleges across India.
- With the help of GATE Score Card, applicants can get job in public sector companies.
Finally, don’t panic and stay positive and start preparation by follow GATE Study Material 2021 and above mention tips and then you can see the magic when your result will come and you have got the score which you have expected.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On