Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has laid down the HPCL Syllabus 2022 for the recruitment exam to be conducted for Project Engineer & Officer posts. Candidates preparing for the HPCL written test must check out the latest HPCL Project Engineer and Officer Syllabus and HPCL Exam Pattern and prepare for exam according to it.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Syllabus: Highlights
|Department’s Name||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Examination mode||Online test|
|Category||HPCL Exam Syllabus|
|HPCL Exam Syllabus PDF||Available|
Download Here: HPCL Syllabus PDF For Project Engineer and Other Posts
HPCL Exam Pattern 2022 – Project Engineer, Law Officer & Other Posts
- Written test will consist of multiple choice objective type
- Question paper will consist of General Aptitude and Professional Knowledge questions.
- The examination will be conducted in English or any Languages.
- There will be no negative marking
|Type of Exam||Name of the Subject|
|Technical / Professional Knowledge|
Syllabus for HPCL Project Engineer and Officer Posts comprises of General Aptitude and Technical/Professional Knowledge Questions
HPCL General Aptitude Syllabus
HPCL Project Engineer Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- Mixture and Alligation
- Permutations and
- Pipes and Cistern
- Profit and Loss
- Races and Games
- Boats and Streams
- Chain Rule
- Decimal Fractions
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Height and Distance
- Series – Odd Man Out
- Series – Find Missing Number
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Stocks and Shares
- Surds and Indices
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
Practice Here: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
HPCL Officer Syllabus for English Language
- Grammar and vocabulary
- Spotting error
- Passage making
- Jumble word
- Sentence framing
- Fill in the blanks etc
Do You Know: How to Prepare for English
HPCL Law Officer Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- Major Financial / Economic News
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Important Days etc
- Computer Knowledge
- Computer Proficiency
- Desktop Applications
- Internet Surfing
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)
- E-mail Management.
- Windows Operating System.
- Knowledge in operations of Computer
Also Get: How To Prepare For GK
HPCL Syllabus 2022 for Logical Reasoning
- Coding and Decoding
- Conclusions and Decision Making
- Similarities and Differences
- Mathematical operations
- Statement – Arguments and Assumptions
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Venn Diagram
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Analytical reasoning
HPCL Syllabus 2022 – Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Applied Mechanics and Design.
- Mechanics of Materials.
- Theory of Machines.
- Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences.
- Machine Design.
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes.
- Engineering Materials.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Materials, Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering.
- Design of Steel Structures.
- Design of Concrete & Masonry Structures.
- Building Materials.
- Solid Mechanics.
- Construction Practices, Planning & Management.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Hydraulic Machines & Hydro Power.
- Open Channel Flow.
- Pipe Flow.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering
- Water Resource Engineering.
- Solid Waste Management.
- Electronics Devices.
- Power Systems.
- Electrical Machines.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Network Analysis.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Control Systems.
- Power System Protection.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Switch Gear and Protection
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- The Power System Analysis & Control.
- Mechanical Measurement
- Basics of Measurement Systems
- Transducers, Circuits
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Process Instrumentation will be asked.
- Analog / Digital Electronics
- Heat Transfer.
- Chemical Reaction Engineering.
- Plant Design and Economics.
- Chemical Technology.
- Process Calculations and Thermodynamics.
- Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations.
- Mass Transfer.
Selection Criteria for Project Engineer and Officer Posts
- As per the notification, selection of the applicants for Project Engineer, Refinery Engineer, Law Officer, Quality Control Officer, Human Resource Officer, Fire, and Safety Officer Posts will be made on the basis of interview, group task, moot court (only for law officers) etc.
- Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria as per applications will be called for Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Written Exam comprises of General Aptitude Test and Technical / Professional Knowledge. Candidates qualifying in CBT will be called for Group Task.
- Only candidates who qualify in the Group Task will proceed for the Personal Interview.
Check Out: HPCL Recruitment
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Syllabus
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited HPCL is going to conduct exam for recruitment to vacant 164 posts of Project Engineer and Officer. Those who have applied and going to participate in exam may check HPCL Exam Syllabus for better preparation
Applicants can also download Syllabus of HPCL for Project Engineer, Refinery Engineer, Law Officer, Quality Control Officer, Human Resource Officer, Fire, and Safety Officer Posts through online mode from official site. As Selection will be based on written exam so practice well with HPCL Syllabus 2022.
Candidates those who want to get complete HPCL Syllabus 2022 PDF along with exam pattern must go through the official link. For more updates and any interesting facts keep visiting to our site regularly.