MP PAT Syllabus
Madhya Pradesh Professional Education Board which is commonly called as MP Vyapam will organize MP Pre-Agriculture Test (MP PAT 2022) for admissions of candidates to Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture. MP PAT Syllabus will help the candidate in preparation of entrance test. Moreover, exam pattern is also provided on this page, so that applicants can be aware about the marking scheme, subjects to be covered up and total number of questions asked in the examination.
Overview of MP PAT 2022 Exam:
|Board Name||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP PEB)|
|Examination Name||Madhya Pradesh Pre Agriculture Test (MP PAT 2022)|
|Courses Offered||B.Sc (Agriculture), B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Sc (Forestry) & B.Sc (Horticulture)|
|MP PAT Exam Mode||Offline|
Before conducting the examination, MPPEB releases official notification of MP PAT 2022 under which all the details related to the examination will be described in a detailed way. Those candidates who will fill up the application form will be eligible to appear at the examination time. All the details regarding MP PAT Syllabus 2022 is written by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
MP PAT Exam Pattern:
200 questions will be asked up in the examination comprises of different subjects. The type of questions will be objective and there will be no negative marking for wrong answers. For each correct answer, 1 mark will be given.
|Courses||Subjects||Number of Questions|
B. Tech (Agriculture Engineering)/
B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc (Forestry)
Download: MP PAT Syllabus PDF in Hindi
MP PAT Syllabus
Subject wise MP PAT 2022 Syllabus is mentioned here:
MP PAT Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Differential Calculus and Equations
- Linear Programming
- Vector Algebra.
- Co-Ordinate Geometry of Two and Three Dimensions
- Numerical Methods
- Integral Calculus
- Differential equations
Know Here: How to Prepare Maths for Competitive Exams
MP PAT Syllabus for Agriculture:
- Manures and Fertilizers
- Weeds and weed control
- Irrigation and Drainage
- Cropping Schemes
- Crop Production
- Introduction to horticulture
- Cultivation of fruit plants
- Cultivation of Vegetables
- Fruit and vegetable preservation
- Animal Husbandry
- Milk and Milk Testing
- Milk Products and Dairy Machines
- Diseases of Cattles
- Poultry Farming
MP PAT Syllabus for Science:
The science section contains MP PAT Syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects:
Madhya Pradesh PAT 2022 Syllabus for Physics:
- Acceleration due to gravity and its variation
- The Conservation of momentum and energy
- Absorption and emission spectra
- Electric power
- Electromagnetic induction induced emf
- Force on a moving charge in a magnetic field (Lorentz force).
- Growth and decay of current in L-R circuit
- Units, Motion in two dimensions Cases of uniform velocity and uniform.
- Refraction, Reflection
- Static and kinetic friction
- Moment of inertia
- Kinetic energy and temperature
- Ohm’s law, Kirchhoff’s laws
- Measurement of voltages as currents
- Simple harmonic motion
- Periodic motion
- Unit and dimensions
- Wave nature of light
Get Here: Online Quiz for Competitive Exams
General and Physical Chemistry:
- Chemical Equilibrium, Bond, Kinetic
- Nuclear chemistry radioactive radiations
- The structure of an Atom
- Solid State
- Thermodynamics and Thermochemistry
- Chemical periodicity.
- Comparative study of elements.
- Chemical analysis.
- Transition metals.
- Coordination compounds.
- Principles of metallurgical operations.
- Nomenclature, methods of preparation, Chemical properties correlations of physical properties with structures.
- Preparation properties and uses of alkynes, cracking octane number, benzene-petroleum, alkynes, gasoline additives.
- Nomenclature, correlation of physical properties with structure properties, Physical-chemical properties.
- Calculation of empirical and molecular formula of organic compounds, Nomenclature of organic compounds, common functional groups isomerism Structure and shapes of alkanes, alkanes, and benzene.
Read Out: Chemistry Questions and Answers
MP PAT Biology Syllabus:
MP PAT 2022 Exam consist topics of Botany & Zoology in Biology subject.
- Five Kingdom classification Binomial Nomenclature
- Structural organization of a cell
- Role of plants in human welfare
- Enzymes and growth hormones concerning their classification
- Tissue and tissue systems
- Structure and functions of cell organelles
- Elementary knowledge of microsporogenesis megasporogenesis.
- Difference between prokaryote and Eukaryotes
- Developmental biology and genetics.
- Taxonomy evolution in economic zoology.
- Multicellularity – Structure and function of animal life.
Check Out: Biology Questions And Answers
Selection Procedure for MP Pre Agriculture Test 2022:
Selection Process for MP PAT 2022 comprises of written exam, interview and Document Verification Process. Those candidates, who get shortlisted for written exam and interview, will be called for document verification process. Admission in the institutions of Madhya Pradesh will be after the announcement of the final merit list.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|How To Reduce Negative Marking||General Science Quiz|
|Entrance Exam in India||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Exam Syllabus||How to Prepare for Written Exam|