SBI Clerk Syllabus 2023
Check UPDATED SBI Clerk Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Prelims/Mains from here!! Recently, State Bank of India has advertised notification for Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) Positions. Appliers can start preparation of the exam with the help of given Topic Wise SBI Junior Associate Clerk Syllabus from here.
Apart from it, you may download SBI Clerk Prelims Syllabus/ SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus PDF also with the help of this page. So please have a glance.
SBI Junior Associates In Clerical Cadre Recruitment Details
|Name of Association||State Bank of India|
|SBI Clerk Vacancies Name||Junior Associates
(Customer Support & Sales)
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2023
Get here SBI Clerk 2023 Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking: 1/4th of mark assigned for question.
- Language of the Test: The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi.
SBI Clerk Pre Exam Pattern:
- Type Of Exam: Preliminary Examination (online) consisting of Objective Tests.
- Total Marks: 100 marks will be conducted online.
- Duration Of Test: 1 hour duration.
- Number Of Sections: 3 Sections.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern:
and Computer Aptitude
Download: Updated SBI Clerk Exam Pattern PDF
Get Here: SBI Clerk Syllabus PDF For Preliminary
Get Here: SBI Clerk Syllabus PDF For Mains
SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus
SBI Clerk 2023 Prelims Syllabus
In SBI Clerk 2023 Syllabus For Prelims, questions are asked from subjects as listed here.
SBI Clerk 2023 Syllabus Pattern:
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
SBI Clerk Pre Exam Syllabus – English:
- Reading Comprehension.
- Spotting Error.
- Fill in the blank.
- Cloze test
Syllabus of SBI Clerk Pre – Numeric Ability:
- Number system
- Roots & Averages
- Surds & Indices
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Partnership included in SBI Syllabus for Clerk 2023
- Chain rule
- Time & work
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Time & Distances
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Stocks & Shares
- Clocks & algorithms
- Problems on trains
- Boats & streams
- Allegation & mixtures or others
Syllabus for SBI Clerk Exam 2023 of Reasoning Ability:
- Inequality or Decision Making.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Input Output.
- Number series.
- Statement and Argument.
- Passage and conclusion included in SBI Clerk 2023 Exam Syllabus
- Coding and decoding.
- Order and ranking.
- Making judgments.
- Seating Arrangement – Circular table and Line (North & South).
- Blood Relation included in SBI Clerk 2023 Prelims Syllabus
Want to Know? How to Prepare for Bank Exams
SBI Clerk Main Syllabus 2023
In SBI Clerk Main Exam Syllabus 2023, you will get the list of topics asked in the exam, the weightage and marks distribution of the various topics, tips and approaches for each topic.
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General English
- General Awareness
- Computer /Marketing
SBI Clerk Syllabus for Reasoning Ability:
SBI Clerk Reasoning Syllabus consist two parts they are:
SBI Clerk Exam 2023 Syllabus of Verbal Reasoning
|Analogy||Coding & decoding|
|Blood relations||Sitting arrangements|
|Series completion included in SBI Clerk Syllabus||Syllogisms|
|Decision making||Statement reasoning|
Syllabus of SBI Clerk 2023 – Non Verbal Reasoning
- Series completion
SBI Clerk Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude:
|Roots & Averages||Surds & Indices|
|Percentages||Profit & Loss|
|Ratio& Proportion||Partner ship|
|Chain rule included in SBI Clerk Syllabus||Time & work|
|Pipes & Cisterns||Time & Distances|
|Volume & surface area||Permutations & combinations|
|Problems on trains||Boats & streams|
|Allegation & mixtures||Simple Interest|
|Compound interest||Stocks & Shares|
|Clocks & algorithms included in SBI Clerk Syllabus||Menstruation|
|Heights & distances||—-|
Also Check: Bank Exam Preparation Material
SBI Bank Clerk Syllabus 2023 of Data Interpretation:
- Line Graphs
- Bar Graphs
- Pie Charts
- Tabulation included in SBI Clerk Syllabus
- Antonyms included in SBI Clerk Syllabus
- Word formation
- Sentence completion
SBI Clerk Syllabus – English Comprehension
- Theme Detection
- Deriving Conclusions
- Passage Completion
- Error Detection
- Passage Correction included in SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus 2023 PDF
- Sentence Correction
- Knowledge of current events in SBI Clerk General Awareness Syllabus
- Sports, history, geography, culture, Indian constitutions
- News about technology and researches
- News on India and its neighboring countries
Check Here: Latest Current Affairs Updates
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2023 Marketing Aptitude Syllabus:
Economy, Banking And Finance
SBI Clerk Computer Syllabus 2023:
- Computer Hardware
- Operating System Concepts
- Shortcut Keys
- MS Word, Excel included in SBI Clerk Syllabus For Mains
- MS Power Point, Access
- Internet & Networks
- Basic Security Concepts
- Latest Technologies
Check SBI Clerk Related Links
|SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria||Details|
|SBI Clerk Recruitment||Details|
|SBI Clerk Salary Structure||Details|
|SBI Clerk Question Paper||Details|
|Books for SBI Clerk Exam||Details|
|SBI Clerk Result||Details|
|SBI Clerk Cut Off||Details|
Provisional Selection (Subject to qualifying specified opted local language)
The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for the selection and only the aggregate marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II) will be considered for preparation of the final merit list. Provisional selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the test (main examination).
- Verification of eligibility for the post and information furnished in the online application.
- Qualifying in test of specified opted local language, where applicable, as detailed above. Results of the candidates who have provisionally qualified for selection will be made available on the Bank’s website.
SBI Clerk Syllabus and Weightage
Candidates are suggested to check SBI Clerk Detailed Syllabus with weightage from here.
|Reading Comprehension||10 Questions|
|Cloze Test||5-10 Questions|
|Spotting Errors||5-10 Questions|
|Sentence Improvement||5-7 Questions|
|Para Jumbles||4-5 Questions|
|Fill in the Blanks||5-7 Questions|
|Vocabulary (Spelling Errors, Idioms & Phrases)||5-7 Questions|
|Number Series||5 Questions|
|Simplification/ Approximation||5-10 Questions|
|Quadratic Equations||4-5 Questions|
|Data Interpretation||5-10 Questions|
|Miscellaneous Arithmetic Questions
(Problem on ages, Profit & Loss, Time & Work, Partnership,
Speed Time & Distance, Pipes & Cisterns, Mensuration,
Boats & Streams, Probability, Mixtures, Simple & Compound Interest etc)
|Puzzles & Seating Arrangement||10-15 Questions|
|Alphanumeric & Numeric Series||5-10 Questions|
|Coding – Decoding||4-5 Questions|
|Miscellaneous Problems||5-7 Questions|
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2023 – Advantages
- The course outline will help applicants to prepare for the exam and SBI Clerk Syllabus Hindi is a detailed synopsis which mentions all the topics which are asked in the examination, questions are framed out of the topics covered in SBI Clerk Syllabus 2023 PDF and Cut Off Marks.
- You can track your presentation by marking the topics you have covered and thus, you can tick the topics as you learn and cover them.
- Another advantage of SBI Clerk GK Syllabus is that you can appear to recognize which topics are comparatively effortless for you and which are tough; thus, you can prepare the tough yet important ones earlier.
- SBI Clerk GA Syllabus also informs you the subjects and topics of the question paper and you can mark them for preparation.
Press Here: SBI Official Website Link
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2023- FAQs
Question 1: What is the syllabus of clerk?
Answer: SBI Clerk Syllabus covers English Language, Numerical Ability & Reasoning for Prelims Exam and Quantitative Aptitude, General English, General/Financial Awareness, Reasoning Ability & Computer Awareness for Main Exam.
Question 2: Does SBI Clerk 2023 have interview?
Answer: No, The selection of SBI Clerk Post on the basis of marks scored in Mains Examination as there is no further interview round.
Question 3: Is SBI Clerk easy to crack?
Answer: Not easy, it depends on the preparation of a candidate. Previous Year, the overall difficulty level of the SBI Clerk prelims exam was easy to moderate while on the other hand, the mains exam was moderate in terms of difficulty level.
Question 4: What is the Mark Distribution for SBI Clerk Exam?
Answer: The SBI Clerk Prelims Exam will be of 100 marks and the Mains Exam will be of 200 marks.
Question 5: Is there a negative marking for SBI Clerk Exam 2023?
Answer: Yes, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
Question 6: What is the probation period after becoming an SBI Clerk?
Answer: The probation period for an SBI Clerk will be of 6 months.
Question 7: Does SBI Clerk syllabus change every year?
Answer: The SBI Clerk syllabus remains the same every year.
Question 8: Who prescribes SBI Clerk syllabus?
Answer: The syllabus for SBI Clerk is prescribed by the State Bank of India.
Question 9: Is the syllabus of SBI Clerk same as other banking exams?
Answer: Almost all the banking exams follow the same syllabus.
Question 10: What is the duration of SBI Clerk exam?
Answer: The prelims exam is conducted for one hour and the mains exam is organized for 2 hours 40 minutes.
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of SBI Clerk Syllabus 2023.
Have A Look on This Useful Section Of SBI
|Bank Online Test||Upcoming Bank Jobs|
|Banking Current Affairs||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Placement Papers||Bank Exam Pattern|
|Bank Syllabus||Bank Exam Model Papers|