Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
Apply Now For Swami Vivekananda Scholarship !! For Students who are from West Bengal and are studious but cannot afford higher studies, they can apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 before last dates. Before applying for the MCM Merit cum Means Scheme, candidates must check the required eligibility criteria thoroughly.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Overview
|Scholarship Name||Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship (SVMCM)|
|Authority Name||West Bengal Higher Education Department (WBHED)|
|Courses for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Bikash Bhavan||HS, UG Honours, PG, Medical, Engineering, Nursing, Paramedical, Diploma, PG.|
|Swami Vivekananda Scholarship West Bengal Application Method||Online|
|Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Helpline Number||+1800-102-8014|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021
Allocation of Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship:
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Amount:
|Course||Rate Per Month|
|UG (Arts)||Rs. 1000|
|UG (Commerce)||Rs. 1000|
|UG (Science)||Rs. 1500|
|UG (Other Professional Courses,|
|PG (ARTS)||Rs. 2000|
|PG (COMMERCE)||Rs. 2000|
|PG (SCIENCE)||Rs. 2500|
|PG (Other Professional Courses,|
|NON NET M.PHIL./NON NET PH.D.||Rs. 5000 – Rs. 8000|
|UG (ENGG.), PG (ENGG.) And Other|
Professional Courses (AICTE Approved)
|UG (Polytechnic)||Rs. 1500|
|UG (Medical-Degree) And|
|Rs. 5000 And|
Rs. 1500 respectively
Get Details: Scholarships In India
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- This scheme is available for the students pursuing Class – XI and XII, and at under Graduate level in Engineering, Medical and Technical / Professional courses besides Under Graduate, Post Graduate level students pursuing General Degree courses.
- These Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship will be sanctioned to deserving students on merit-cum-means criteria.
- Students pursuing M.Phil courses and Doctoral courses (Non-Net Junior Research Fellow and Net-Lectureship) from State-aided Institutions will come under the purview of this Scholarship Scheme.
- Kanyashree recipients (K-2) pursuing Post Graduate courses in Science, Arts and Commerce stream from Universities of this State after obtaining Under Graduate Degree with 45% marks in aggregate from Institutions of this State will come under the aegis of this Scholarship Scheme.
- The upper ceiling for family income has been fixed at Rs. 2,50,000 per annum.
Know Here: How To Get A College Scholarship
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Eligibility – Course-Wise
|For Scholarship at Higher|
(@Rs. 1000 per month)
|Must have obtained at least 75% marks in|
aggregate in Madhyamik Pariksha or its
|For Scholarship at UG level|
(@Rs. 1000 to Rs. 5000 per
|Must have obtained at least 75% marks in|
aggregate (Best of five).
|Students who are enrolled in the first year of|
UG course in Engineering/ Medical/ General
Education/ G.N.M. Nursing/ Para Medical
|For Scholarship at Diploma|
(@Rs. 1500/- per month)
|Students who are enrolled after passing out|
in Secondary (M.P) examination or its
equivalents stated above in 2021 for
first year Diploma (Polytechnic) courses
[H.S. Examination or its equivalent
|For Scholarship at PG level|
(@Rs. 2000 to Rs. 5000 per
|Candidates must obtain at least 53% marks|
in Honours subjects at the Graduation level
in General Education and 55% marks for UG
level Engineering student in the year 2021
|For Kanyashree individuals|
(@Rs. 2000 for MA & M.COM
students and Rs. 2500 per
month for M.SC students)
|Kanyashree recipients with valid sanctioned|
K-2 ID pursuing PG courses in Science, Arts
and Commerce stream from Universities of
this State in regular mode (not distance)
must obtain at UG level 45% marks.
|For M.Phil/ NON-NET/ NET-LS|
Research Fellow (@Rs. 5000 to
Rs. 8000 per month)
|Students pursuing the regular course from|
State-aided Institutions of higher learning in
the financial year 2021 onwards
Merit Judging Criteria for the SVMCMS Scheme 2021:
As per Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Status, Selection of the candidates to provide Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship Reward 2021 will be made on the basis of the qualifying marks in the aggregate. Individuals are required to secure 75% in the equivalent or in previous standard.
Know Here: Scholarship for Engg Students
Documents to be uploaded for Fresh and Kanyashree Application:
- Admit Card of Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent
- Mark sheet of Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent (Both sides)
- Admit Card of last Board/Council/University/College examination
- Mark sheet of last Board/Council/University/College examination (Both sides)
- Income certificate of family (Not Applicable for Kanyashree)
- Income Certificate Affidavit (Not Applicable for Kanyashree)
- Domicile certificate as Aadhaar ID/Voter ID/Ration card/Certificate Issued by concerned authority
- Scanned copy of Bank Passbook (1st Page, containing A/C No.)
Documents to be uploaded for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal Form:
- Copy of the Mark sheet of the last examination in the present course of study (Both sides and in case of semester examination system, year wise semester Mark sheets)
- Admission receipt for the promotion to the next higher class
- 1st page of the Bank Passbook and the leaf of the Passbook in which the credited Scholarship amount of last year has been shown
Check Here: Best Career Opportunities
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme / Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Details:
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal:
- For SVMCM Students: Candidates should apply through online mode using Login Id and Password as used at the time of first application through the official website.
- Renewal cases will be sanctioned subject to good academic performance (Minimum 60% marks in aggregate should be obtained from Higher Secondary Level to UG and Diploma Level at the promotional examination) and 50% marks at PG Level).
- For Kanyashree (K-3) Students: The students passed in 1st attempt may apply for renewal producing 1st year Marksheet (1st sem & 2nd sem together, not provisional Marksheet).
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Fresh:
- Online application process for fresh candidates has been started and closing date of submission of Head of Institution certified copy in the web-portal.
- Applicants must submit the office copy of Head of the Institution declaration form (hard copy) generated from the web-portal to the concerned institutions.
Check Out: Counselling Schedule
Process to fill Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Form 2021:
Contenders can submit Application for Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Scholarship / Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Apply by following below mentioned hassle free steps easily!!
Step 1: Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Registration – (Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online Apply)
- To submit the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online Application, first of all visit to the official portal that is svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
- Thereafter contenders have to register themselves from the option available at the left side of the home page.
- Then Applicant ID will be generated.
- While selecting the Password please maintain the Password Policy as instructed in the form.
- Applicants, willing to apply for K3 are required to fill up the authentication form to verify their existence in Kanyashree (K2) with the input fields Kanyashee (K2) Year, Kanyashree ID, Applicant’s Name, Applicant’s Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name.
- On successful completion of K2 authentication applicants will be forwarded to registration form.
Step 2: Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Form 2021
To Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship Log in, you have to enter you ID, Password and captcha code.
- Afterward you have to enter Basic Details, Personal Details in appropriate manner to apply for Swami Vivekananda MCM Scholarship.
- While uploading Scanned Copy of Image and Signature, to Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online Form please maintain File Format and File Size as mentioned.
- Image and Signature format should be JPG/JPEG and size should be in between 20KB-50KB and 10KB-20KB respectively.
Step 3: Upload Documents
- After the submission of above mentioned details in Swami Vivekananda Scholarship List, you have to upload Scanned Supporting Document (described above).
- While uploading, please maintain the File format and File size as mentioned in the form.
- Files should be in PDF format and size should not exceed 400KB.
Step 4: Final Submission Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Form
- After the finalizing of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Status, you have to download Verification Certificate containing two pages.
- First page is the Applicant Copy and second page is the HOI (Head of the Institution) Copy.
- After verification and signed by HOI, applicant will scan his copy and upload this in the application portal to complete the application process.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 PDF
Government of West Bengal is providing Swami Vivekananda Scholarship for the year 2021 to poor and meritorious students of West Bengal, pursuing higher studies. Willing candidates can apply for MCM Scholarship Scheme till last date as mentioned in the official notification.
The students of Post Madhyamik levels and onwards in regular courses whose annual family income is not more than Rs. 2,50,000 , may apply for this Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 before Swami Vivekananda Scholarship last date through the help of this web page.
Contenders are advised to be in touch with our portal for getting latest updates of Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Renewal, Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Payment or others.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|College is Registered OR AICTE||Top Universities in India|
|Top Colleges in India||Online Quiz for Competitive Exams|
|Entrance Exam in India||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|