TNPSC One Time Registration 2020
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has provided facility of TNPSC One Time Registration 2020 for the candidates who are desirous to apply and grab any vacant positions available in Commission as per their eligibility
Tamil Nadu PSC One Time Registration
Through TNPSC One Time Registration Procedure, job applicants will get registered for any jobs in TamilNadu PSC. After completing TNPSC OTR Registration one can get Login ID and password to check TNPSC Application Status, TNPSC Admit Card, and TNPSC Result.
TNPSC OTR Login
Interested and eligible applicants can fill and submit TNPSC One Time Registration Application through online mode at official site. For TNPSC One Time Online Registration applicants can follow the below mentioned step by steps guidelines.
To complete the TNPSC One Time Registration 2020 candidates have to visit the official website i.e. www.tnpscexams.in.the detailed procedure to complete the TNPSC OTR Process is given in beneath section of this page that is created by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Get Info About: TNPSC Notification
TNPSC One Time Registration
How to Get TNPSC One Time Registration ID?
- For apply online procedure, Candidates should visit the official website i.e. tnpscexams.in
- Hit on One Time Registration TNPSC from homepage as mentioned below.
- After that, candidates have to hit on the left hand side given button and enter your TNPSC One Time Online Registration Login and password.
- New users have to hit on “new user” button as given in the image
- After hitting “New User” tab, TNPSC One Time Registration Login Forgot Password Page will be opened on your screen where you are required to fill your personal details and hit on “Submit” tab for completion of first stage.
- Candidates have to fill TNPSC Online Registration form with all required details
- Hit on “Submit” tab for completion TNPSC Registration form.
- After completion of registration you have to press on “Activate through OTP” to log your TNPSC 2020 One Time Registration Login Id And Password for further process.
- Now you have to enter Log In ID and password through OTP.
- After that Enter the OTP received in your registered mobile number and enter the captcha code and press on the Activate button.
- Your primary TNPSC 2020 Online registration will be completed and you have to proceed to part- II. Your Login id has been activated. Press on the Next stage.
- Fill your Login id and password to Login and after that you are required to complete the second stage of One Time Registration.
- Then you have to fill all the Personal, Education and Communication details in correct manner.
- After filling relevant details and upload your photograph and signature.
- Go through the declaration and accept by pressing on the check box and submit.
- After that you have to choose the Net Banking (Credit Card / Debit Card/CHALLAN) in the payment option and choose the bank name and Hit to pay.
- Now you need to select the mode of TNPSC One Time Registration Fee Payment according to your convenience. Select For making payment through Bank Challan Hit on SBI Branch to generate your challan.
- After making payment. Login to view your dashboard.
- After that dash board will be presented on next page.
- Hit on the Print profile to print your One Time Registration slip.
- You can also edit your profile in future by hitting on the edit profile button.
- At last if you want to change your password then you can easily change it by enter your new password and the registration will be finally completed.
Get Here>> TNPSC One Time Registration Apply Link
Steps For recovering TNPSC One Time Registration Forgot Password:
Step 1: Candidates are required to go through the official web portal tnpscexams.net in order to get TNPSC one time registration login forgot password.
Step 2: Now hit on the “forgot password” present at the top of the homepage.
Step3: After that, new page will be opened where you have to enter the one time registration user id and date of birth, provide the details and press on the “submit” button.
Step5: If entered details are correct then your registration no and password will be forwarded to your email id which you had given during registration and following message will be displayed.
Step6: At the end, you have to go to your inbox and find the password in received email which will help you to recover forgotten one time registration id for TNPSC.
Get Here>> Link to Recover Forgotten Password
What to do if you forget your TNPSC OTR ID?
- Log on to the official website (Link given above)
- Now this time you need to hit on Forgot Login ID/OTR ID link as:
- This link will redirect you towards a new page having a dialog box.
- Enter the credentials and then hit on Submit Tab
- If the entered credentials are correct then your TNPSC Log In ID will be sent to your registered mail ID
- Check your mail ID and note down the Login ID/ TNPSC OTR ID.
Get here>> Link to Recover TNPSC Login ID
TNPSC One Time Registration Fees Details:
- Fees of TNPSC One Time Registration Form is Rs.150/- and can be paid through Both Online and offline Mode.
- In offline mode students can pay their fees through Post office/Indian Bank/charge.
- In TNPSC One Time Registration Online Payment they can pay through credit in Net keeping money/charge or credit in the Internet managing an account.
Get Here>>> OTR – FAQ
Get Here>>> OTR – GUIDELINES
Important Points Related To TNPSC One Time Registration
- Before Applying For TNPSC Recruitment Examination, initially candidates have to complete TNPSC One Time online Registration process.
- Through OTR process candidates get registered on the official portal and valid Login ID and password.
- TNPSC OTR Log In ID and password will be used in various sources
- Candidates can fill and submit TNPSC Online Application Form with Logon ID and password
- One can check Application Status, Admit Card, Result etc through TNPSC One Time Registration ID Or Password
- TNPSC Online Registration is valid for 5 years only
Check Here: Latest PSC Notification
TamilNadu PSC Helpline for One Time Registration:
Candidates after reading this notification, if you have any queries or doubts in applying one time registration in TNPSC you can contact Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission by using this number 1800-425-1002
For Technical Help: +91 8754000961
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frazer Bridge Road,
V.O.C. Nagar, Park Town,
Chennai-600003, Tamil Nadu
Press Here: TNPSC One Time Registration Official Link
People Also Search Related To It:
- TNPSC One Time Registration Validity
- TNPSC One Time Registration Renewal
- TNPSC One Time Registration Edit
- TNPSC One Time Registration Details
- TNPSC One Time Registration Login Page
- TNPSC One Time Registration Amount
- TNPSC Group 1 One Time Registration
- TNPSC Group 4 One Time Registration
- TNPSC Group One Time Registration
- How to Delete TNPSC One Time Registration
- TNPSC One Time Registration ID
- TNPSC One Time Registration Password
- TNPSC One Time Registration Photo
- TNPSC One Time Registration Tamil
- TNPSC One Time Registration User
- www.tnpsc.gov.in one time registration
Remember Important Note:
Tamil Nadu State Government job seekers can register themselves for TNPSC One Time Registration 2020 in order to apply for present TamilNadu PSC vacancies. You can also visit TNPSC Official Website.
Useful Section Of TNPSC, Have a Look:
|TNPSC Study Material||TNPSC Exam Pattern|
|TNPSC Syllabus||TNPSC Admit Card|
|TNPSC Answer Key||TNPSC Annual Planner|
|TNPSC Eligibility||TNPSC Previous Year Paper|
|TNPSC Current Affairs||TNPSC Counselling|
|TNPSC Coaching Centres|