TNPSC One Time Registration 2022
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has provided facility of TNPSC One Time Registration 2022 for the candidates who are desirous to apply and grab any vacant positions available in Commission as per their eligibility.
“One Time Registration” using Aadhaar is compulsory for all candidates before applying for any post. Last Date for Linking Aadhaar Details in One Time Registration (OTR) is 30-04-2022. Entire details regarding TNPSC One Time Registration Aadhar Link are given below. So, check from here.
TNPSC Aadhaar Link New Update:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced that all applicants who have a one-time permanent registration OTR account must submit their Aadhaar details by 28-02-2022. Now, the Board of Examiners has extended the last date for Aadhaar affiliation till 30-04-2022 on the request of the candidates appearing for the Combined Volume II and II A Examinations.
How To Link Aadhaar With TNPSC OTR?
Check here how to link Aadhaar to the TNPSC portal. The detailed step-by-step process is given below.
- Visit to the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission i.e., www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Press on “Apply Online” link from left side.
- Choose the “One Time Registration & Dashboard” option.
- Hit on the “Registered User” option.
- Sign in with your unique OTR login ID and password.
- Afterwards, you need to hit on the edit button to update your TNPSC Aadhaar number and other personal information.
- Finally, save the edits and close the tab.
Get Info About: TNPSC Notification
TNPSC OTR Aadhaar link Official Details:
TNPSC OTR Aadhaar Link 2022: The Board of Examiners has announced that the contenders applying for the Combined Block II and IIA Examination should attach the Aadhaar number with the permanent registration once before 23-03-2022 and then apply for the Integrated Block II and IIA Examination.
Size & Dimensions of Documents:
|Documents||File Type||File Size (Not Exceeding)|
|Passport size coloured photograph (3.5 cm × 4.5 cm )||JPEG||50 KB|
|Candidate’s signature (Dark Blue or Black ink) (6 cm × 3 cm)||JPEG||50 KB|
|Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate / Matriculation / HSC Mark Sheet)||PDF or JPG||250 KB|
|Aadhar Card||PDF or JPG||250 KB|
|Copy of Educational Qualification(s): Provisional Certificate / Diploma / Degree / Post Graduate Degree Certificate(s) and Consolidated or Semester wise Mark Sheet(s) in chronological order||2.5 MB|
|Community Certificate (if applicable)||PDF or JPG||250 KB|
|Disability Certificate (if applicable)||PDF or JPG||250 KB|
|Proof for Ex-Servicemen (if applicable)||PDF or JPG||250 KB|
TNPSC One Time Registration
How to Get TNPSC One Time Registration ID?
- For apply online procedure, Candidates should visit the official website i.e. tnpscexams.in
- Hit on One Time Registration TNPSC from homepage as mentioned below.
- After that, candidates have to hit on the left hand side given button and enter your TNPSC One Time Online Registration Login and password.
- New users have to hit on “new user” button as given in the image
- After hitting “New User” tab, TNPSC One Time Registration Login Forgot Password Page will be opened on your screen where you are required to fill your personal details and hit on “Submit” tab for completion of first stage.
- Candidates have to fill TNPSC Online Registration form with all required details
- Hit on “Submit” tab for completion TNPSC Registration form.
- After completion of registration you have to press on “Activate through OTP” to log your TNPSC 2022 One Time Registration Login Id And Password for further process.
- Now you have to enter Log In ID and password through OTP.
- After that Enter the OTP received in your registered mobile number and enter the captcha code and press on the Activate button.
- Your primary TNPSC 2022 Online registration will be completed and you have to proceed to part- II. Your Login id has been activated. Press on the Next stage.
- Fill your Login id and password to Login and after that you are required to complete the second stage of One Time Registration.
- Then you have to fill all the Personal, Education and Communication details in correct manner.
- After filling relevant details and upload your photograph and signature.
- Go through the declaration and accept by pressing on the check box and submit.
- After that you have to choose the Net Banking (Credit Card / Debit Card/CHALLAN) in the payment option and choose the bank name and Hit to pay.
- Now you need to select the mode of TNPSC One Time Registration Fee Payment according to your convenience. Select For making payment through Bank Challan Hit on SBI Branch to generate your challan.
- After making payment. Login to view your dashboard.
- After that dash board will be presented on next page.
- Hit on the Print profile to print your One Time Registration slip.
- You can also edit your profile in future by hitting on the edit profile button.
- At last if you want to change your password then you can easily change it by enter your new password and the registration will be finally completed.
Get Here>> TNPSC One Time Registration Apply Link
Tamil Nadu PSC One Time Registration
Through TNPSC One Time Registration Procedure, job applicants will get registered for any jobs in TamilNadu PSC. After completing TNPSC OTR Registration one can get Login ID and password to check TNPSC Application Status, TNPSC Admit Card, and TNPSC Result.
TNPSC OTR Login
Interested and eligible applicants can fill and submit TNPSC One Time Registration Application through online mode at official site. For TNPSC One Time Online Registration applicants can follow the below mentioned step by steps guidelines.
To complete the TNPSC One Time Registration 2022 candidates have to visit the official website i.e. www.tnpscexams.in.the detailed procedure to complete the TNPSC OTR Process is given in beneath section of this page that is created by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Steps to recover Forgot User ID /Password
Steps to recover Forgot Password
Step 1: Candidates are required to go through the official web portal tnpscexams.net in order to get TNPSC one time registration login forgot password.
Step 2: Now hit on the “forgot password” present at the top of the homepage.
Step3: After that, new page will be opened where you have to enter the one time registration user id and date of birth, provide the details and press on the “submit” button.
Step5: If entered details are correct then your registration no and password will be forwarded to your email id which you had given during registration and following message will be displayed.
Step6: At the end, you have to go to your inbox and find the password in received email which will help you to recover forgotten one time registration id for TNPSC.
Get Here>> Link to Recover Forgotten Password
Steps to recover forget TNPSC OTR ID
- Log on to the official website (Link given above)
- Now this time you need to hit on Forgot Login ID/OTR ID link as:
- This link will redirect you towards a new page having a dialog box.
- Enter the credentials and then hit on Submit Tab
- If the entered credentials are correct then your TNPSC Log In ID will be sent to your registered mail ID
- Check your mail ID and note down the Login ID/ TNPSC OTR ID.
Get here>> Link to Recover TNPSC Login ID
TNPSC One Time Registration Fees Details:
- Fees of TNPSC One Time Registration Form is Rs.150/- and can be paid through Both Online and offline Mode.
- In offline mode students can pay their fees through Post office/Indian Bank/charge.
- In TNPSC One Time Registration Online Payment they can pay through credit in Net keeping money/charge or credit in the Internet managing an account.
Get Here>>> OTR – GUIDELINES
Important Points Related To TNPSC One Time Registration
- Before Applying For TNPSC Recruitment Examination, initially candidates have to complete TNPSC One Time online Registration process.
- Through OTR process candidates get registered on the official portal and valid Login ID and password.
- TNPSC OTR Log In ID and password will be used in various sources
- Candidates can fill and submit TNPSC Online Application Form with Logon ID and password
- One can check Application Status, Admit Card, Result etc through TNPSC One Time Registration ID Or Password
- TNPSC Online Registration is valid for 5 years only
Check Here: Latest PSC Notification
TNPSC One Time Registration FAQ’S:
Question 1: What are the Common mistakes made by students while filling TNPSC 2022 Application Form?
Answer: There are some common mistakes made by students while filling TNPSC 2022 Application Form:
- The application is uploaded without a photograph
- The uploaded details do not match the documents
- A photograph is uploaded in CAP
- The photograph and signature are not clear
- Failure in application fee payment
- Incomplete application form submission.
- Multiple applications are submitted by students.
Question 2: What are the TNPSC Application Form fee related issue?
- If Bank server Down
- If Debit Card/ Credit Card transaction Pin is incorrect
- Online payment failure from the candidate’s side. These types of errors can happen when a candidate’s provides incorrect card details, the wrong one-time password (OTP). It’s also referred to as an incomplete payment.
- Using the “back” button to allow you correct an error when entering credit card details will generate a payment error. You must close your browser, wait for 10 minutes, log back into TNPSC Website and start a new session.
- Payment not captured. This error message happens when the candidates has insufficient funds in their account. Please ensure that you check your credit/debit card balance and credit available before making a payment.
- Make sure the appropriate fee payment is made as per the payment dates on the fees website.
- The maximum transaction limit is surpassed. Some merchant set a maximum transaction amount and if the limit is exceeded the transaction may be declined by the payment gateway.
- Check if Credit or debit card is expired or cancel.
- The transaction cannot be authorized. This error message usually occurs when the password or OTP is wrong.
- Payment is not successful if you input the wrong credit card security code (CVV).
Question 3: What are the important points regarding TNPSC Application Form fee?
Answer: Check below:
- Applicants who have already registered in One Time online Registration system and within the validity period of 5 years are exempted from application fee.
- The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment, unless exemption of fee is claimed.
- One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. After completion of five years, the applicant must renew the One Time Registration by paying the fee prescribed. The One Time Registration is different from the application for the examination.
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars)||Full Exemption|
|Scheduled Tribes||Full Exemption|
|Most Backward Classes/Denotified Communities||Three Free Chances|
|Backward Classes (Other than Muslim)/ Backward Classes (Muslim)||Three Free Chances|
|Ex-Servicemen||Two Free Chances|
|Persons with Benchmark Disability||Full Exemption|
|Destitute Widow||Full Exemption|
Question 4: What are the Photo and Signature Specifications for TNPSC 2022?
Answer: While uploading images (photo and signature) of the candidate, make sure that it has required file size and dimensions to smoothly get acceptance of the TNPSC Application Form 2022.
Below find out the TNPSC Image size, dimensions and file format for photo and signature.
TNPSC Photo Specifications:
- Dimensions 165 x 123 pixels (preferred).
- Image file size should be below 50 KB.
- Image file should be JPG or GIF format
TNPSC Signature Specifications:
- Dimensions 80 x 125 pixels (preferred).
- Image file size should be below 20 KB.
- Image file should be JPG or GIF format.
TamilNadu PSC Helpline
Candidates after reading this notification, if you have any queries or doubts in applying one time registration in TNPSC you can contact Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission by using this number 1800-425-1002
Helpline Number: 1800-425-1002
For Technical Help: +91 8754000961
Email ID: [email protected]
Frazer Bridge Road,
V.O.C. Nagar, Park Town,
Chennai-600003, Tamil Nadu
Press Here: TNPSC One Time Registration Official Link
People Also Search Related To It:
- TNPSC One Time Registration Validity
- TNPSC One Time Registration Renewal
- TNPSC One Time Registration Edit
- TNPSC One Time Registration Details
- TNPSC One Time Registration Login Page
- TNPSC One Time Registration Amount
- TNPSC Group 1 One Time Registration
- TNPSC Group 4 One Time Registration
- TNPSC Group One Time Registration
- How to Delete TNPSC One Time Registration
- TNPSC One Time Registration ID
- TNPSC One Time Registration Password
- TNPSC One Time Registration Photo
- TNPSC One Time Registration Tamil
- TNPSC One Time Registration User
- www.tnpsc.gov.in one time registration
Remember Important Note:
Tamil Nadu State Government job seekers can register themselves for TNPSC One Time Registration 2022 in order to apply for present TamilNadu PSC vacancies. You can also visit TNPSC Official Website.
Useful Section Of TNPSC Have a Look:
|TNPSC Study Material||TNPSC Previous Year Paper|
|TNPSC Books||TNPSC Hall Ticket|
|TNPSC Answer Key||TNPSC Annual Planner|
|TNPSC Current Affairs||TNPSC Recruitment|