Here on this page we have provided updated AFCAT Syllabus. Aspirants who are going to appear in Air Force Common Admission Test which is going to be held on 26th Feb. 2017 (Sunday) can check latest AFCAT Syllabus 2017. Contenders can get complete AFCAT exam pattern and also download it in PDF format. Visitors who are looking for AFCAT EKT, Flying, Technical and Ground Duty Branch Syllabus are advised to stay connect with this page and grab all the essential details.
Focal Points of this Page
Interested candidates are required to submit their online application form till the last date that is 29th Dec. 2016. Candidates who are preparing for Air Force Common Admission Test and looking for AFCAT latest syllabus can avail the complete details regarding same. Indian Air Force (IAF) conducts this AFCAT exam for the recruitment of officers in the following branches such as flying branch, Technical and Ground Duty Branches of Indian Air Force, so aspirants can take help of this page of recruitmentresult.com which is well modified by our team members.
Read Now: How To Stay Awake All Night To Study
Air Force Common Admission Test contains the four sections i.e. General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test. Candidates must check the detailed syllabus which is clearly mentioned below. Note it, collect books according to these topics and start your preparation.
Verbal Ability (English) Topics
- Spotting Error
- Selecting Words
- Sentence Formation
- Ordering of Words
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence Improvement
- Completing Statements
- Ordering of Sentences
- Paragraph Formation
- Cloze Test
- One Word Substitution
- Idioms and Phrases
- Change of Voice
- Change of Speech
- Verbal Analogies
Read Now: How to Prepare for English
Numerical Ability AFCAT EKT Syllabus
- Number Systems
- LCM and HCF
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Interest (Simple and Compound)
- Speed, Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Ratio and Proportion
- Linear Equation
- Quadric Equation
- Complex Numbers
- Progression (Sequences & Series)
- Binomial Theorem
- Surds and Indices
- Permutation and Combination
- Set theory
Read Now: How to Prepare for Maths
Reasoning – AFCAT EKT Syllabi
- Logical Sequences of Words
- Blood Relation Test
- Series Completion
- Cause and Effects
- Venn Diagrams
- Cube and Cuboid
- Seating Arrangements
- Character Puzzles
- Direction Sense Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Verification of Truth
Read Also: How To Prepare For GK
AFCAT EKT 2017 Exam Syllabus for General Awareness
- Basic General Knowledge
- Indian History
- General Sciences
- Famous Personalities
- Indian Politics
- World Geography
- Indian Economy
- Indian Geography
- Books and Authors
- Indian Culture
- World Organization
You May Read This: How to Prepare for Reasoning
AFCAT Exam Pattern:
To crack this exam, candidates must study according to updated syllabus and Pattern of AFCAT exam. With the help of Exam pattern, applicants can know about the number of question, which he/ she have to appear at time of exam.
- Total 100 questions will be asked in AFCAT 2017 question paper.
- All questions will be of three marks each.
- So total marks for all questions will be 300.
- There will be Multiply Choice Based Questions.
- Exam duration will be 02:00 hours only.
- No extra time will be given to any candidate in any case.
|Sr. no||Subjects||Questions & Marks||Duration of EKT 2017|
|1.||Verbal Ability||100 Questions of 300 Total Marks||Ø 45 Minutes for EKT & 02 Hours for AFCAT 2017|
Ø There will be negative marking of 01 mark for both as AFCAT & EKT
Rounds after qualifying AFCAT?
- Candidates who will qualify Air Force Common Admission Test have to appear for further process, which are given below.
- Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) will be held for candidates applying for technical branch.
- After this test, Stage 1 (intelligence test and other test), Stage 2 (Psychological Test, Group Tests and Interview) and Stage 3 (CPSS and PABT for Flying Branch) will be conducted.
- At last Medical Examination will be conducted.
Check Latest Updates of AFCAT:
|Stage I||Phase II||For Flying Branch|
AFCAT exam also contains the Negative Marking Scheme for every wrong answer. 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer whereas the unanswered questions do not contain any marking neither negative nor positive. So, candidates should be very careful while answering the questions.
Give Now: AFCAT Online Mock Test
AFCAT 2017 Exam Centres:
|Bengaluru,||Guwahati||Kalaikunda (Kharagpur)||Port Blair||Vadodara|
Do you know why AFCAT exam is conducted?
The Indian Air Force is one of the three Indian armed forces. It came into existence on 8 October 1932. Head quarter of this organization is situated at New Delhi. Air Force Common Admission Test abbreviated as AFCAT is the all India level Test Air Force Common Admission Test which is organized time to time in all the branches of IAF to appoint skilled aspirants for filling up vacancies of Commissioned Officers.
Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) is conducted by the Indian Air Force twice (usually in February and September) every year for selection of Officers in various branches of the force including Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duty Branch. Now AFCAT 1 is going to be conduct on the 26th Feb. 2017. Candidates who were applied for the AFCAT Notification can check the syllabus from here on this portal which is well mentioned above and study accordingly. Air Force Common Admission Test is very important for the candidates who have dream to work with this organization.
Check Here: Tips to Make Study Interesting
Important Tips to Crack AFCAT:
- Start preparation before 1 month to crack the AFCAT exam.
- Use the rough paper given at the end by IAF to solve your maths or spatial ability part.
- Always start will the easiest section of the question paper.
- Double check your answers.
- Start preparing for the exam by using the syllabus from the AFCAT exam books, AFCAT classroom coaching or your could also join AFCAT exam coaching.
- Last year many candidates did wrong marking on their OMR sheet due to which their OMR sheet was marked as invalid, so make sure to stop doing silly mistake.
- Reach on time.
- Take more time in difficult part.
Read Now: How to Get in the Mood to Study
Applicants who want to get complete information related to AFCAT Syllabus 2017 need to check this Official Link which. After reading the complete information of above mentioned advertisement, if anybody has any type of query then writes in comment box. We will try to solve your query as soon as we can.
Check These Quick Links:
You may also follow us on Face book and Google plus to acquire latest notifications time to time about recruitments, admit cards, answer keys, results etc directly on your timeline.