Aspiration To Get Defence Job By Qualify CRPF Exam, Then Check Major Changes In Few Topics Of CRPF Syllabus From Here And Start Preparation In Better Way… Applicants, who’re going to appear in Central Reserve Police Force Exam, may get revise CRPF Exam Syllabus from this page and begin their preparation to score well in examination. Aspirants may also download syllabus in PDF format for SI, ASI, Constable and Stenographer exam from official web portal using online mode. We’re also trying to collect more information about CRPF Syllabus 2017 so remain in touch with us on our web portal.
Central Reserve Police Force conducts CRPF Recruitment Exam for those contenders who want to get job in government sector and CRPF written exam consists of questions in General Intelligence, Hindi/English Language, and Numerical Aptitude / Clerical Aptitude. Rest of the information about Central Reserve Police Force Syllabus is supplied below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Contenders can download Syllabus for the written exam through online process.
CRPF Selection Process:
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Trade Test
- Medical Examination
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Physical Standards Test (PST)
|Categories||Height (Male)||Height (Female)||Chest (only male)|
|Schedule Tribes/ Adivasis of all states and Union territories including Nagas and Mizos.||162.5 cms||150 cms||76-81 cms|
|Schedule Tribe candidates hailing from the North-Eastern States of:||160 cms||147.5 cms||76-81 cms|
North-Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura and candidates hailing from Gorkha Territorial Administration (GTA) comprising of the three Sub-Divisions of Darjeeling Districtwhcioh are as follows Darjeeling, Kalimpong and Kurseong and it also includes the following “Mouzas” Sub-Division of these Districts:-
|162.5 cms||152.5 cms||77-82 cms|
|Candidates belonging to falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir||165 cms||155 cms||78-83 cms|
|For all States and Union Territories (except categories mentioned above)||170 cms||157 cms||80-85 cms|
Get Details: CRPF Recruitment
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
- Driver & Fitter/ PTR/ Cobbler/ Carpenter/ Tailor/ Brass Band/ Pipe Band/ Mali/Bugler →05 Kms race to be completed in 24 minutes by male candidates and 1.6 Kilometer race by female candidates during 08.30 minutes.
- For the Ladakh region, PET will comprise of 1 mile race (for male) and 800 meters (for female) to be completed within 06.30 minutes and 04 minutes respectively.
- For Other posts →6 Kms race to be completed within 10 minutes by male candidates and 12 minutes by female candidate.
CRPF Constable Technical Syllabus 2017 – Mathematics:
- Ratio & Proportion
- Simple Interest
- Time & Distance
- Number Systems
- Profit & Loss
- Use of Tables & Graphs
- Time & Work
- Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals & Fractions.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- The relationship between Numbers
Read Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
Central Reserve Police force Constable Tradesmen Syllabus – English:
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Sentence structure
- Questions from small phrases
Central Reserve Police Force Constable Syllabus – General Knowledge:
- Constitution of India
- Indian History
- General Science
- Current Affairs
- Freedom Struggle
- General Politics
- Culture & Sports
CRPF Syllabus 2017 – Analytical Aptitude:
- Number Systems
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage
- Profit & Loss
- Mixtures & Alligations
- Time & Distance
- Work & Time
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere
- Sequence & Series
- Permutation, Combination & Probability
- Surds & Indices
- Data Interpretation
CRPF Constable CT Exam 2017:
- CRPF Constable Written Test consists of objective type questions.
- In the CRPF Constable test, there are two parts i.e. part I & part II.
- For Part-I, there will be 40 questions and for Part-II, the total number of questions are 60.
- Each and every question carries one mark.
- Total marks for CRPF Constable Exam is 100 and the total duration is 2 hours.
CRPF Constable Exam Pattern 2017 – CT Test Pattern:
|Sl. no||Parts||Topics||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Part – I||General Knowledge||40||40||2 Hours|
|Basic Knowledge in English/ Hindi|
|Ability to observe & Distinguish patterns|
|2.||Part – II||Respective Trade||60||60|
Read Now: How to Get in the Mood to Study
CRPF ASI Syllabus:
General Intelligence & Reasoning: Below mentioned topics are included in this section.
- Classification of centre codes/roll numbers,
- Small & Capital letters/numbers
- Figural Analogy,
- Semantic Analogy,
- Symbolic/Number Analogy
- Figural Classification,
- Semantic Series,
- Semantic Classification,
- Address matching,
- Date & city matching
- Symbolic/Number Classification,
- Number Series,
- Figural Series,
- Problem Solving,
- Word Building,
- Coding & de-coding,
- Space Orientation,
- Space Visualization,
- Numerical Operations,
- Venn Diagrams,
- Figural Pattern – folding and completion,
- Symbolic Operations,
Give Now: Reasoning Online Quiz
General Awareness/General Knowledge:
- General Policy & Scientific Research
- Current events
- Economic Scene
- Current events
Read Here: Latest GK Questions & Answers
- Time & Work,
- Graphs of Linear Equations,
- Triangle and its various kinds of centres,
- Ratio & Proportion,
- Fractions and relationships between numbers,
- Square roots,
- Profit and Loss,
- Congruence and similarity of triangles
- Partnership Business,
- Mixture and Alligation,
- Time and distance,
- Regular Polygons
Read Also: How to Prepare for Maths
- Basic knowledge of candidates to understand accurate English will be tested in this section.
Start Now: English Online Quiz
Syllabus for Paper-II:
- In this section the question will be asked related to the post applied.
- English Language & Comprehension
- Synonyms, Antonyms,
- Sentence Completion,
- Spellings, Grammar,
- Sentence Structure,
- Phrases And Idiomatic Use Of Words,
- Understanding And Knowledge Of English Language
- Error Recognition,
- Filling In The Blanks (Using Verbs, Preposition, Articles Etc),
Part-II Descriptive Paper:
Note- Section B, C, D of Part I will be set as bilingual. Paper II descriptive will also be set as bilingual
- There will be only one question paper for the duration of two and half hours (2 ½ hrs) consisting of above two parts.
- The question in all the part-I (Section-A to D) will be “OBJECTIVE TYPE WITH MULTIPLE CHOICE”.
- Each section will be consisting of 50 questions carrying one mark each for right answer.
- A candidate obtaining qualifying percentage out of total 200 marks shall be considered as qualified for next stage.
- The aggregate qualifying marks will be 40% for General/OBC categories and 35% for SC/ST candidates i.e. 80 Marks for General/OBC Candidates and 70 Marks for SC/ST out of 200 marks in part-I of written test.
- Part-II will consist of descriptive manner consisting of two questions i.e Essay writing of 15 marks and letter writing of 10 marks ( Total 25 marks). Marks obtained by candidates in Part-II
Final merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained in Part-I and Part-II which is of 225 marks.
Skill Test Pattern Note:-
- Skill tests will be conducted only on computers.
- Computers & key boards for the purpose will be provided by the Recruitment Centers.
- The mode/Procedure/Method for conducting skill test will be decided by the department.
- Skill Test in Hindi shall be conducted only on “Remington Gail Key layout with MANGAL Font”. Specimen of “MANGAL font” will be available in web site “www.crpf.nic.in”.
- Beyond 40 mistakes, which are 5% of 800 words in 10 minutes dictation @ 80 words per minute, the candidate will be declared “Failed”.
Want to Know? Ways Exercise Makes Your Brain Work Better
CRPF Tradesman Syllabus:
History, Geography and Socio Economic development of India.
Knowledge of current events of National and International importance and such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject.
|Paper will also include questions on Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography of India.|
|Knowledge of elementary Mathematics||Simplification|
|Ratio & Proportion|
|Profit & Loss|
|Simple & Compound Interest|
|Time & Work|
|Time & Distance|
|Tables & Graphs, etc.|
|Reasoning Ability (verbal and non-verbal type)|
|Similarities And Differences|
|Arithmetical Computation And Other Analytical Functions|
|Ability To Observe And Distinguish Patterns Etc.|
|General Hindi/English||Error Recognition|
|Fill In The Blanks (Using Verbs, Preposition, Articles Etc)|
|Phrases And Idiomatic Use Of Words, Etc.|
|Trade/Profession Related||Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed in the Recruitment Rules and related to the trade/profession under the several posts|
Get Tips: How To Prepare For Online Exam
CRPF Constable Tradesman Exam Pattern 2017:
|Sr No.||Activity Particulars||Max Marks|
|Trade Test||Oral assessment of respective trade||1035|
|Written skill||Subjective assessment of respective trade in 100 words.|
Total Time Duration Will Be : 20 minutes
CRPF Exam Pattern 2017 for ASI, SI, Head Constable:
|Written Test||I||Hindi/English Language||50||50||2 Hours|
|Objective Type||III||Numerical Aptitude||50||50|
Check These Related Links:
For Driver and Fitter:
|Trade Test||Oral Assessment of respective trade||10|
|Written Skill||Subjective assessment of respective trade in 100 words. Total time : 20 minutes||05|
You can check Official Link to get more information about CRPF Syllabus 2017.
Aspirants, who are preparing for the CRPF examination of ASI, SI, Head constable posts, must check the above provided syllabus and we wish that it will be helpful for you. Contenders may also subscribe our web portal to get free email service and follow us on Facebook and Goggle+ to get updates on your timeline wall.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Find Online Study Material||Defence Current Affairs|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||Get Latest Defence Jobs|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Last Minute Study Preparation Tips|
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||Create Your Own Study Guide|