Eligibility For Bank Exams
Bank Exams Eligibility will help the applicants to know about whether they are eligible to appear in exam or not. Applicants, who want to apply for Bank Exams, must check Eligibility For Bank Exams first.
Eligibility For PO, Clerk, SO Exam!!!
IBPS, SBI, RBI and other Banks release job notification every year to fill up various Positions like PO, Clerk, SO and Others. So, applicants first check the Eligibility Criteria For Bank Exams from this page and then apply according for Bank Exams.
As everyone know that, Public Sector Banks have already started new branches in Rural & Semi-Urban Areas. With increasing number of retirements in senior cadre, Govt Banks recruit new people every year and also they are facing competition from private banks.
For acquiring more details regarding Eligibility For Bank Exams 2018, you need to go through the below section of this page which is well prepared by team members of recruitmentresult.com
Eligibility For Bank Exams
Eligibility For Bank Exams-Nationality / Citizenship
- Candidate must be either a:
- citizen of India or
- subject of Nepal or
- subject of Bhutan or
- Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with intention of permanently settling in India or
- person of Indian origin who migrate from Uganda, Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with intention of permanently settling in India.
- Candidate belonging to categories (II), (III), (IV) & (V) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India.
Eligibility For IBPS Exam:
IBPS Preliminary Examination will be conducted on 13.10.2018, 14.10.2018 and 20.10.2018 and 20.10.2018. Check the complete details regarding IBPS SO Recruitment 2018 from this page.
IBPS Clerk Main Examination will be conducted on 08.12.2018, 09.12.2018, 15.12.2018 and 16.12.2018. Contenders can also check the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 from here.
|IBPS Eligibility Criteria||IBPS Qualification||IBPS Age Limit|
|Eligibility For IBPS PO Exam||Graduation Degree (BA, B.Com, BSc, B.Tech or BBA)||Candidates must be varying between 20 to 30 years of age.|
|Eligibility For Bank SO||Graduation or Post-Graduation / LLB / MBA||20 to 30 Years|
|Eligibility For IBPS Clerk Exam||Graduation Degree||20 to 28 Years|
Must Check-Jobs by Qualification
Eligibility For SBI Exam:
SBI Specialist Officer 2018 Exam will be held on 06-05-2018. Applicants can check the SBI Notification 2018 from here. All applicants of SBI Exam have to ensure they fulfill the required Eligibility For Bank Exams before filling the application form of SBI Exam 2018. The details of SBI Eligibility Criteria have been explained below.
|SBI Eligibility Criteria||SBI Qualification||Age Limit For Bank Exams|
|Eligibility For SBI PO Exam||BA, B.Com, BSc, B.Tech||20 to 30 Years|
|Eligibility For Bank Exams for PO||B.E./ B.Tech / M. Sc / Engineering Graduate / MCA /||Assistant Manager: 21-30|
Test Lead: 26-30
Asst. Manager: 21-30
Technology Relationship Manager: 28-40
|Eligibility For Bank Clerk||Graduation in any discipline||Candidates should not be below 20 years and not above 28 years|
Eligibility For RBI Exam:
RBI Online Main Test will be conducted on 07.05.2018 to fill vacant Posts of Manager, Assistant Manager and Others. Check the details of RBI Assistant Recruitment from here.
RBI Officer Grade B Eligibility Criteria 2018:
Qualification For Bank Exams:
- General category applicants should have secured at least 60% marks, whereas candidates of SC/ST/PwD category should have secured a minimum of 50% in their bachelors degree, as well in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th standard examinations.
- Minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor’s Degree will be in aggregate for all semesters / years.
RBI Age Limit:
- Applicants of RBI Officer Grade B should be in the in the age group of 21-30 years.
- Candidates with M.Phil Degree and PhD qualification have a relaxation of 2 and 4 years in the upper age limit, i.e. the upper age limit for such candidates is 32 and 34 years respectively.
Also Check-Bank Syllabus
RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility For Bank Exams- Qualification Needed:
- Applicants must have done Graduation or its equivalent in any discipline with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute according to Post.
- Applicants must have required years of experience.
Age Limit for Bank Exam:
- Minimum age of applicants should be 20 Years and maximum age should be 28 years.
- For SC/ST the upper age limit will be up for 5 years and for OBC it is for 3 years.
Must Know- RBI Assistant Syllabus
Go through this page to get complete details regarding Eligibility For Bank Exams 2018. Candidate should fulfill the minimum qualification as per post requirement. Applicants should have a Degree from a recognized university as per given Rules.
If applicants have any query regarding Eligibility For Bank Exams, then drop the comment in comment box which is provided below. Applicants can also bookmark the web portal that is recruitmentresult.com by pressing Ctrl+D option for getting latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On