IBPS PO Syllabus
Check IBPS PO Syllabus through this page!! IBPS Exam Dates are now available that is IBPS PO Prelims Exams will be held on 13.10.2018, 14.10.2018, 20.10.2018 and 21.10.2018. So aspirants who are going to take part in the exam must check IBPS PO exam syllabus.
IBPS has all set to conduct online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process. Aspirants who going to submit IBPS PO Application Form 2018 and wants to prepare themselves for the competitive examination they can check IBPS PO Syllabus 2018 through this page.
IBPS PO exam syllabus-Check Here
|Conducting Body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Post Name||Probationer Officers|
|Exam Name||IBPS CWE PO/MT-VIII Exam 2018|
|IBPS PO Pre Exam Dates||13.10.2018, 14.10.2018, 20.10.2018 and 21.10.2018|
|IBPS PO Recruitment 2018|
|Mode to apply||Online|
|IBPS Online Registration will starts from||Mid week of August 2018|
|Last date for submission of IBPS PO Online Form||Update Soon|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is a government recruitment agency which became an independent entity at the behest of RBI and Public Sector Banks in 1984. Every year IBPS announces vacant positions in clerical, PO and SO.
To begin your preparation, use this IBPS PO Syllabus 2018–19 which is well provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com as a guide which helps you to you crack the first stage of this year’s examination.
IBPS PO Syllabus
Aspirants who are going to apply for IBPS Probationer Officer Recruitment can check IBPS PO Exam Dates and then start the preparation of IBPS CWE PO/MT-VIII Exam 2018 accordingly through IBPS PO exam syllabus 2018.
IBPS PO Syllabus 2018
The Common Written Examination (CWE) of IBPS PO 2018 comprises of the following sections:
IBPS PO Syllabus: Reasoning
- This Section covers all logical Reasoning questions comprising of judgments, conclusions from premises or facts.
- The Reasoning Part is divided into NonVerbal and Verbal Reasoning.
|Verbal Reasoning||Non-Verbal Reasoning|
You May Read This: How to Prepare for Reasoning
IBPS PO English Language Syllabus:
Read Here: How to Prepare for English
IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus:
- Arithmetic & Data Interpretation
- Bar Graphs
- Line Graphs & Tabulation
- Time And Distance
- Time & Work
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Profit & Loss
IBPS PO General Awareness Syllabus:
- Currency and capital
- Banking Terms, Current Rates (Repo Rate, Reverse repo rate, Bank rate etc.)
- Important days / dates
- Indian Economy
- Abbreviations / full forms
- Ministers and their departments
- Books & Their Authors
- International Economy
- Finance, Shares,
- Various schemes of Government (MNREGA, Swabhiman, Swavlamban, Bharat Nirman etc.)
- Questions related to International Financial Institutions (IMF, UN, World bank, ADB-related – Members, recent development, functions)
- RBI, Fiscal-Monetary Policies, GDP related.
- Types of Banks
- Social Function of Banks
- Awards & Honors
- Current Affairs (last 6 months)
IBPS PO Computer Knowledge Syllabus:
- Basic computer knowledge (MS Office)
- Number System
- History of computers
- Operating Systems
- Software & Hardware questions (Database & communication)
- Computer abbreviation
- Basic knowledge of Internet & Networking
IBPS PO Interview Syllabus:
Candidates should be through with the following topics who appearing for Interview:
Some instructions for IBPS PO 2018 Exam Syllabus:
Level for IBPS PO is high as compare to Clerk which needs a lot of preparation. You can find Study Material for exam from-
- Preparation books available at book stores
- Take help from previous year question papers
- Read magazines and newspapers
- Competitive books for Current Affairs like Pratiyogita Darpan, Jagran Josh etc.
- Download PDF for IBPS PO Exam Syllabus and also download IBPS Preliminary Exam Syllabus / IBPS Preliminary Exam Pattern which is available online.
Download Here>> IBPS PO Syllabus
IBPS PO Exam Pattern
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2018
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2018
|Name of section||Number of questions in the section||Marks allotted for the section|
Check Latest Updates Regarding IBPS
IBPS PO Main Exam Pattern 2018:
|Name of the section||Number of questions asked in the section||Marks allotted to the section||Time Duration|
|English language||40||40||30 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 min|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||40 min|
|General Awareness (special reference to banking industry)||40||40||20 min|
|Computer proficiency||20||20||10 min|
|200||200 marks||140 min|
There is penalty of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Applicants should advised to ensure about the correct answer while marking the answer otherwise they can left the option blank as there is no penalty will be applicable for blank option.
Read Also: Is there any negative Marking in IBPS
Minimum Cut Off Marks:
- The candidates must score a minimum marks required to qualify as per the cut off issued by the banks.
- Aspirants who qualify the exam by fulfilling banks cutoff will be called for interview.
IBPS PO Online Practice Test
|Quantitative Aptitude Quiz|
|English Language Online Quiz|
|Logical Reasoning Online Quiz|
|General Knowledge Online Test|
|Computer Online Quiz|
|Bank Online Test|
IBPS PO Interview:
It is the final selection process in which shortlisted aspirants have to face direct interview and gives answers asked by the interviewer based on bank. The total marks allotted for Interview are 100.
You May Read This:-IBPS PO Interview Questions
IBPS CWE PO/MT-VIII Exam Calendar:
IBPS Preliminary Examination
|IBPS Main Examination||18.11.2018|
We hope that above provided IBPS CWE PO/MT VII Exam Syllabus is helpful for you to prepare well for upcoming exam. For more information regarding IBPS PO Syllabus 2018–19, you may need to subscribe to recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates via email. Wish you very best of luck for your exam.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On