NDA Eligibility Criteria
Job seeker here we have discussed all details regarding NDA Eligibility Criteria, with Age Limit For SC/ST, Selection Process. National Defence Academy entrance exam is organized by UPSC, twice in a year. Before applying for the exam, you need to know the NDA Eligibility Criteria 2016. So candidate carefully read all information before apply which is well tailored by the recruitmentresult.com.
NDA Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen or subject to Nepal or Bhutan.
- Tibetan refugees migrated to India before 1st January, 1962 and today they are permanent resident are also eligible to apply.
- Individual of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, United Republic of Tanzania etc
- The participants who’re not Indian citizens need to produce the “Certificate of Eligibility”. Although, the eligibility certificate is not required in case of Gorkha candidates with subject to Nepal.
In the below section of this page, we are providing you NDA Eligibility Criteria details. Candidates who fulfill the educational qualification are eligible to apply for this exam.
- The participants should have passed 12th Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination organized by a State Education Board or a University.
- The candidates interested in Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 (Executive Branch) Course at the Naval Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates pursuing the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination are also eligible to apply.
- Only those aspirants would be eligible to appear for this examination that is born not before 2nd day in the month of July in the year 1995 and not after 1st Day of January in the year 1998.
- No reservation in age is allowed for SC/ST/OBC etc candidates.
The applicants appointed for the service selection board (SSB) will require participating in medical examination as it is an important basis for the participants to meet the eligibility criteria of NDA & NA and if the aspirants don’t meet the physical standards, will not be considered for the final qualification.
The participants should not be ill and defected at any stage and so that the medical examination can be conducted at the faster pace at the Military Hospital. Below mentioned are considered as the minor ailments:
|Wax (Ears)||Deviated Nasal Septum||Hydrocele/Phimosis|
|Overweight/Underweight||Under sized Chest||Piles|
Other than the above criteria in the physical standards the applicants should be in good physical and mental health and they should not be obese or over weight. Special Requirements are Mentioned Below for the participants applying For Air Force Wing of the National Defence Academy:
|Special OR Specific Requirements for Air Force Pilot|
|Leg length||99.00cm 120.00cm|
|Thigh length||Max 64.00cm|
|Sitting height||81.50cm 96.00cm|
- Selection process of the NDA is start with the written examination which is conducted by Union Public service Commission (UPSC).
- Participants who qualify this written exam are only applicable to appear for next stages.
- The next procedure is Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence/ Personality test which are conducted by the Service Selection Board (SSB).
- Candidate who qualify the stage I round will be allow to participate in stage II
- Aspirants who clear the stage II will have to submit their all original and photocopies of documents/ certificates.
- Finally contenders applied for Army/ Navy and Naval Academy/Air force must get the minimum qualify marks in written examination, officers potentiality test and pilot aptitude test (if require).
In the above section of this page, we have presented you complete details of NDA Eligibility Criteria. We hope that this page will be beneficial for those candidates who are searching for NDA Eligibility Criteria 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NDA Online Application Form||NDA Sample Paper|
|NDA Merit List||How To Prepare For NDA|
|How To Join NDA||NDA Answer Key|
|NDA Admit Card||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Notifications||UPSC Entrance Exam|