UGC NET Syllabus
To qualify the Central Board of Secondary Education NET Exam it is important to prepare according to the UGC NET Syllabus and here we are representing the updated CBSE NET Syllabi. Candidates who are going to appear in the UGC NET Examination may download the UGC NET Syllabus 2018 via online mode also. All they need to do is to either the visit the visit the official website or they have to hit on the direct link stated below.
Central Board of Secondary Education conducts National Eligibility Test throughout the country. Central Board of Secondary Education conducts Net Exam for determining the eligibility of candidates for Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship. Get complete information about CBSE UGC NET Syllabus from below section of page written by team of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look!!!
UGC NET Syllabus
All the questions of Paper – II and Paper – III will be compulsory, covering entire syllabus (including all electives, without options). The lists of NET subjects are as follows along with their respective codes:
CBSE NET Syllabus:
|02||Political Science||59||Library and Information Science|
|03||Philosophy||60||Buddhist, Jaina, Gandhian and Peace Studies|
|04||Psychology||62||Comparative Study of Religions|
|05||Sociology||63||Mass Communication and Journalism|
|07||Anthropology||66||Museology & Conservation|
|10||Social Work||70||Tribal and Regional Language/Literature|
|11||Defence and Strategic Studies||71||Folk Literature|
|12||Home Science||72||Comparative Literature|
|14||Public Administration||73||Sanskrit Traditional Subjects (including Jyotisha/Sidhanta Jyotisha/Navya Vyakarna/Vyakarna/Mimamsa/Navya Nyaya/Sankhya Yoga/Tulanatmaka Darsana / Shukla Yajurveda/ Madhva Vedanta/ Dharma Sastra/ Sahitya/ Purana-itihasa/Agama/Advaita Vedanta)|
|15||Population Studies||74||Women Studies|
|16||Hindustani Music (Vocal/Instrumental)||79||Visual Art (including Drawing & Painting/Sculpture/Graphics/Applies Art/History of Art)|
|18||Maithili||81||Social Medicine & Community Health|
|23||Odia||87||Computer Science and Applications|
|26||Tamil||90||International and Area Studies|
|28||Urdu||92||Human Rights and Duties|
|29||Arabic||93||Tourism Administration and Management.|
|32||Chinese||96||Karnatik Music (Vocal Instrument, Percussion)|
Labour Welfare / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management
UGC NET New Exam Pattern
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|First||I||100||60 out of which 50 question to be attempted||1¼ Hours|
|Second||II||100||50 questions||1¼ Hours|
|Third||III||150||75 questions||2½ Hours|
UGC NET Paper-I:
- CBSE NET Paper-I will be of universal nature, planned to review the teaching/research aptitude of aspirants.
- CBSE UGC Paper-I will mainly be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
- It consists of 60 multiple choice questions out of which 50 question to be attempted
- In the event of the candidate attempted more than 50 questions, the first 50 questions attempted by the candidate would be evaluated.
You May Also Check:- Tips to Prepare for GK
UGC NET Paper-II:
- CBSE NET Paper-II consists of 50 Multiple Type Of Questions based on the subject selected by the candidate.
- Each and every question will carry 2 marks.
UGC NET Paper-III:
- CBSE NET Paper-III consists of 75 multiple types of questions from the subject selected by the candidate.
- Each question will carry 2 marks.
Also Check:- UGC NET Previous Year Paper
Some Important Facts About UGC NET Exam:
CBSE UGC NET is commonly known as National Eligibility Test. The aspirants who qualify for the award of Junior Research Fellowship are willing to pursue research in subject of their post-graduation or in a concerned subjects and are also eligible for Assistant Professor. Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct NET in 83 subjects at 89 selected NET Examination Cities spread throughout the India.
How to Download UGC (CBSE) NET Syllabus?
- Candidates are required to visit official site of organization that is cbsenet.nic.in
- On home page of official site go to “Current Events” section and hit “Subjects” link.
- Now List of UGC NET Subjects will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Choose the appropriate subjects as per requirement.
- Download it and take print out of UGC / CBSE NET Syllabus for future use and prepare accordingly.
Candidates may also download UGC (CBSE) NET Syllabus 2018 through this direct Official Link.
Candidates can also Subscribe To Our Free Email Service by registering your email account in our web portal. Stay in our touch us to receive the latest updates regarding Central Board of Secondary Education NET Syllabus. You can also follow us on Face book and Google plus. If you are well aware with the syllabus then we are sure that you can score good marks.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CBSE UGC NET Eligibility Criteria||UGC NET Online Application Form|
|UGC NET Result||CBSE UGC NET Answer Key|
|CBSE UGC NET Admit Card||UGC NET Exam Pattern|