GATE Answer Key
Latest Update: GATE Answer Key 2022 OUT Now!! Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur has released answer keys of the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2022 at gate.iitkgp.ac.in.
Exam was conducted on 06-02-2021,07-02-2021,13-02-2021, 14-02-2021 and 22-03-2021. Now, Official GATE Exam Answer Sheet has been released. Participants can download GATE Question Paper and Answer Key in PDF from this page. Candidates in case of any issues can raise objections through online process till 25-02-2022.
Highlights of GATE 2022 Exam:
|Conducted By||Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay|
|GATE Exam Date||06-02-2021,07-02-2021,13-02-2021, 14-02-2021 and 22-03-2021|
|GATE Answer Key Status||Released|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Total appearing Students||5 Lakh+|
|Total Participating Colleges||1000+|
|GATE 2022 Exam Analysis||Moderate to Difficult Level|
|GATE 2022 Shift 1 Difficulty Level||Difficult|
|GATE 2022 Answer Key Release Date||21-02-2022|
|GATE Result Date 2022||17-03-2022|
|Type of Post||Answer Key|
GATE Answer Key
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay has released GATE 2022 Answer Key on 21-02-2022. Candidates can download GATE Question Papers and Answer Keys through below provided direct links. You can also get GATE Answer Key subject wise in PDF form here.
GATE Answer Key Objection 2022 Dates:
|Online Application Process Opens||02-09-2021|
|Closing Date of REGULAR online registration/ application process||30-09-2021|
|Closing Date of EXTENDED online registration/ application process||07-10-2021|
|Last date for Rectification of Applications found Defective in Scrutiny||18-11-2021|
|Last Date for change of Category, Paper and Examination City (an additional fee will be applicable)||15-11-2021|
|Admit Card will be available for download||15-01-2022|
|GATE 2022 Examination|
Forenoon: 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Afternoon: 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM
|Candidate’s Response available in the Application Portal||15-02-2022|
|Provisional answer key has been released on||21-02-2022|
|Last date to raise objection||25-02-2022|
Steps to Download GATE 2022 Answer Key
Given below are a few steps that can help candidates download the answer key of GATE 2022:
- Students need to visit the official website of GATE 2022 that is gate.iitkgp.ac.in.
- On the homepage, Press “GATE 2022 Question Papers and Answer Keys are available” Link
- Now, GATE Question Papers and Final Answer Keys for all the papers will be available on your computer screen.
- With the help of the GATE 2022 question papers and answer keys, candidates will be able to compare their answers and calculate their scores.
GATE Answer Key Download Here:
|GATE Official Answer Key||Press Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
How to Raise Objections against GATE Answer Key 2022?
In case of any discrepancies in GATE Answer Key 2022, Students need to raise objections by paying a fee of Rs.500/- for each answer. To raise objections against GATE answer key, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website of GATE 2022 that is gate.iitkgp.ac.in
- On the homepage, follow “Challenges on Answer Keys are open now.” and press on “Login” link.
- A login page will open on your computer screen.
- Key in your Enrolment ID / Email Address and password to log in
- The GATE Answer Keys and recorded responses will be displayed on the screen
- Chose the answer code you want to challenge
- Attach supporting document in PDF format along with the section name and question number in the supporting document.
- Pay the objection fee through the available method of payment.
Purpose of GATE 2022 Answer Key
The major purpose for the release of GATE 2022 answer key has been provided in the pointers below:
- The answer key is released to increase the level of clearness in the admission process through GATE 2022.
- It also provides the candidates with the scope of challenging the answer key released by the examination authority.
- As mentioned earlier, the examination authority pays proper heed to the objections if can be justified with proper documents.
Also Check:- List of Engineering Entrance Exams
How to Calculate Score Using GATE 2022 Answer Key
For calculating the probable score, applicants must follow the marking scheme as prescribed in the GATE 2022 Exam Pattern. Candidate can follow the steps given here:
- Firstly, calculate the total number of correct attempts and allocate the marks accordingly and then calculate the overall correct answer marks.
- After this, the candidate has to calculate the total negative marks for incorrect answers/efforts.
- For MCQs: [(1 x No. of correct 1 mark MCQs) – (⅓ x No. of incorrect 1 mark MCQs)] + [(2 x No. of correct 2 Mark MCQs) – (⅔ x No. of incorrect 2 mark MCQs)]
- For MSQs: Total marks for 1 mark MSQs + Total marks for 2 marks MSQs
- For NATs: Total marks for 1 mark NATs + Total marks for 2 marks NATs
Total Marks = Total marks secured for the correct response- Negative marks for the incorrect response.
Important Links Related To GATE 2022
|GATE Syllabus||GATE Study Material|
|GATE Question Papers||GATE Rank Predictor|
|GATE Eligibility Criteria||GATE Admit Card|
|GATE Application form||GATE Login|
|GATE Result||GATE Cut Off|
Marking Scheme of GATE 2022
Take a quick glance at the marking scheme of GATE 2022 provided in the table below:
|Category||Correct Answer||Incorrect Answer|
|MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions)||1 marks (1 x number of correct answers)||1/3 (1/3 x number of wrong answers)|
|2 marks (2 x number of correct answers)||2/3 (2/3 x number of wrong answers)|
|NAT (Numerical Answer Type)||1 marks||No Negative Marking|
|2 marks||No Negative Marking|
Check Here:- Best Engineering Colleges in India
If you want to ask something related to GATE Answer Key 2022 then you may write it in the mentioned below comment box, our experts will try their best to solve your query. Visit the Official Link for more updates regarding the GATE Final Answer Key. You can also bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D for time to time updates.