SBI PO Exam Pattern
Candidates preparing for the PO posts can get the detailed SBI PO Exam Pattern for both Prelims/Mains SBI PO Exam 2022. Individuals can also check new changes in no of questions, subjects covered, total marks, exam duration and other important details.
State Bank of India (SBI) conducts SBI PO Exam every year to recruit eligible candidates for various vacancies of Probationary Officers (PO). In order to get selected for the available PO posts, candidates are required to first check the complete details regarding SBI PO Paper Pattern and then start their preparation accordingly.
SBI PO Exam Pattern
SBI Probationary Officer Stages Of Examination:
As per the SBI PO selection procedure, candidates participating in recruitment will have to undergo 3 phases given below. Get complete SBI PO Exam Pattern from this page.
- Phase 1: Preliminary Examination
- Phase 2: Main Examination
- Phase 3: Group Exercises and Interview
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern:
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The test will have of 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows. Check the SBI PO Preliminary Exam Pattern from below table.
As per the SBI PO Marking Scheme given in SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern, candidates are given 1 marks for each correct answer, whereas 1/4 of the total marks allotted to a question will be deducted for incorrect answer.
Total Maximum Marks – 100
|Name of test||No. of Questions||Duration|
|English Language||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 minutes|
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern:
- Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online.
- Candidates will have to answer Descriptive test by typing on the computer. Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after completion of the Objective Test. Check the SBI PO Exam Structure / SBI PO Exam Pattern from here:
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern for Objective Test:
Total Max. Marks – 200
|Test||Name of the test||No. of Qs.||Duration
|I||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60|
|II||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||45|
SBI PO Exam Pattern for Descriptive Test:
- The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with two questions for 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
- Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main examination)
Important Links Related to SBI PO
|SBI PO Preparation Books||SBI PO Recruitment|
|SBI PO Syllabus||SBI PO Result|
|SBI PO Salary Structure||SBI PO Previous Year Papers|
|SBI PO Admit Card||–|
SBI PO Exam Dates and Details!!!
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer, is required to register on-line against SBI PO Recruitment 2022 by filling the online application form till the last date.
SBI PO Exam Pattern!!!
Applicants who will qualify Pre Exam may appear for Main Exam. Further details regarding State Bank of India Probationary Officer Exam Pattern are given below provided by team of recruitmentresult.com
SBI PO Interview Details:
- Marks secured by the candidates in the Main Examination (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 and marks secured in Group Exercises & Interview (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25.
- The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating converted marks of Main Examination and Group Exercises & Interview out of 100. Get complete State Bank of India PO Exam Pattern from this page.
Practice Here: Bank Online Test
Procedure To Calculate SBI PO Score:
Procedure To Calculate SBI PO Pre Score: SBI PO Exam Pattern
Total weighted score = Scores obtained in (Reasoning+English+Quantitative Aptitude)
Procedure To Calculate SBI PO Main Score: SBI PO Exam Pattern
Total weighted score = Scores obtained in (reasoning & computer aptitude+ data interpretation+ general/ economy/banking awareness + English Language)
Read More About: Eligibility Criteria To Get A Job In Bank
Applicants can hit this Official Link to get complete details regarding SBI PO Exam Pattern 2022. If you have any query regarding SBI PO Exam Format, then comment us in below provided comment box we will solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Bank Jobs||Bank Exam Model Papers|
|How to Get Bank Jobs||Bank Salary Structure|