SBI PO Result
Latest Update: State Bank of India has released SBI PO Result 2021 on its official website. Candidates who have appeared in SBI PO Preliminary Online Examination which was held on 04-Jan-2021, 05-Jan-2021 and 06-Jan-2021 can check their SBI Probationary Officer Exam Results from here. Applicants can download SBI Score Card through direct downloading link from below section of this page.
SBI PO Results Overview:
|Name of the Exam||SBI PO 2021|
|Conducting Body||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Mode of SBI PO Exam||Online|
|Stages||Three (Preliminary, Main, and Group Discussion & Personal Interview)|
|Number of Sections||Three in Prelims and Five in Mains|
|Type of Questions||Objective (MCQs) in Prelims and both Objective and Descriptive in Mains|
|Total Number of Questions||100 in Prelims and 157 in Mains|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam||04-Jan-2021, 05-Jan-2021 and 06-Jan-2021|
|Declaration of SBI PO Prelims Result||18-01-2021|
|Conduct of mains exam||29-01-2021|
SBI PO Result
How to Download State Bank Of India PO Exam Results?
To check the State bank of India Results, candidates have to go through the below given steps, please have a look..!!
- First of all you should go through the official website of the organization which is www.sbi.co.in to view SBI PO Exam Results 2021
- After that you need to hit the “Careers” tab which is mentioned at the top of the page for SBI PO Prelims Result.
- Now, hit the “Current Openings” which is located at the bottom of the page to view SBI PO Prelims Results.
- Press the “Recruitment Of Probationary Officers” link to download SBI PO Prelims Results 2021
- Then you should press the “Preliminary Exam Result” link and State bank of India Probationary Officers Results will be open in the form of PDF.
- Enter asked details such as Roll No, Date of Birth, and Registration No to get SBI PO Preliminary Results.
- Download the State bank of India PO Preliminary Results on the computer desktop.
- Retain a printout of State bank of India PO Results for future use.
Press Here For: SBI PO Prelims Exam Result
Press Here: SBI PO Result Link
Press Here: SBI PO Official Website
SBI PO Prelims Result Calculation Procedure:
The SBI PO Result of Preliminary Examination has been calculated by using the following formula:
Total Score out 100 = (Number of correct attempts X 1) – (Number of Incorrect attempts X 0.25)
SBI PO Prelims Scorecard includes:
|Personal details||Marks related details|
|Roll number||Qualifying Status|
|Registration number||Category-wise marks|
|Date of birth|
You Can Also Check: Latest Bank Jobs
Marking Scheme of SBI PO 2021 Exam:
|Total Marks Allotted||100|
|Marks allotted to each question||One Mark|
SBI PO 2021 Prelims Cut Off:
|Category||SBI PO Prelims Cut off|
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Candidates can get the complete details about the SBI PO Result 2021 with the help of this page. If you want to know more about the SBI PO Prelims Results then you can check the Official Link. For any query related to SBI PO Preliminary Result, you can ask by commenting in below part, we will try to solve it as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Recruitments||Bank Salary Structure|
|How to Get Bank Jobs||Bank Placement Papers|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Best State Government Jobs|