CGPSC Syllabus 2016 | Chhattisgarh PSC Exam Pattern 2016 (Pre/Mains) PDF
Candidates, who are finding for CGPSC Syllabus 2016, can check the details from this page. Candidates will be selected on their performance in written exam & interview. So students need to download the syllabus to show their ability in written exam.
For better preparation in exam candidates can go through the syllabus & exam pattern. From below section you can get complete and relevant details regarding CGPSC Exam Syllabus 2016 that is well tuned below by the group of recruitmentresult.com
This Page Includes:
- CGPSC Syllabus
- CGPSC Exam Pattern
- Other Related Links
- Physical, Social & Economic Geography of India.
- Constitution of India & Polity.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Current Affairs & Sports
- Indian Economy.
- General Science & Technology
- Indian Philosophy, Art, Literature & Culture.
|General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh|
- History of Chhattisgarh, & Contribution of Chhattisgarh in Freedom Movement.
- Geography, Climate, Physical status, Census, Archeological and Tourist Centres of Chhattisgarh.
- Tribes, Special Traditions, Teej and Festivals of Chhattisgarh.
- Economy, Forest and Agriculture of Chhattisgarh.
- Administrative Structure, Local Government and Panchayatiraj of Chhattisgarh.
- Industry in Chhattisgarh, Energy, Water and Minerals
- Literature, Music, Dance, Art and Culture, Idioms and Proverbs, Puzzle/riddle, Singing of Chhattisgarh.
- Current Affairs of Chhattisgarh Question
Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips
Latest Current Affairs
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. -Class X level)
- Knowledge of Hindi Language (Class X level).
- Knowledge of Chhattisgarhi Language.
How Do Toppers Study?
Chhattisgarh PSC Exam Pattern 2016
|Part ||Subject||Marks |
Note: For more details you may visit the official website
Are You Still Jobless, Get Salary Upto 8.5 Lakhs – Apply Now