GATE Cut Off
GATE Cut Off 2018 Released!!! Here on this page you can check Branch Wise Civil/ECE/CSE/ME Qualifying Marks. The GATE 2018 cutoff is expected to be similar to last year with minute changes.
GATE 2018 Result has announced today by IIT Guwahati one day before the scheduled time. Along with the GATE Result, the organization also revealed GATE Cut Off 2018 which you can check from below page.
GATE 2018 Result Announced- Check here
The GATE exam was held on February 03 – 04 and February 10 – 11, 2018 (Saturdays & Sundays) in IIT Guwahati. If you qualify GATE, then you get its score card and only then you can either take admission somewhere or look for PSU recruitment on its basis.
Students can check GATE Cut Off 2018 by going through below section of this page which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Did you check GATE Cut Off 2018? Share your experiences in comments below!
GATE Cut Off
GATE 2018 Cut Off
IIT Guwahati has released GATE Branch Wise Cut Off along with the result. so aspirants after checking their GATE Results, can go through the qualifying marks from below:
|Paper||Gen||OBC||SC / ST / PH|
- AG (Agricultural Engineering)
- EC (Electronics and Communication Engineering)
- CE (Civil Engineering)
- CH (Chemical Engineering)
- CS (Computer Science Engineering)
- IN (Instrumentation Engineering)
- ME (Mechanical Engineering)
- PI (Production Engineering)
Want to Know? How To Get Admission In Engineering Colleges?
Difference in GATE 2018 Cut Off and Past Year Cut Offs
There are not many changes in this year’s and last year’s cut off. Check changes from below:
- Cut offs of EC and CS papers have remained intact. However in others, there have been some changes.
- Whereas last year CE cut off was 28.7, 25.8, 19.1 (general, OBC, SC/ST/PH), this year it has gone down. This year they are 26.9, 24.2, and 17.9.
- Whereas last year IN cut off was 34.6, 31.1, 23, this year it has gone up. This year they are 37, 33.3, and 24.7.
- Whereas last year ME cut off was 32.87, 29, 21, this year it has gone up. This year they are 34.7, 31.2, and 23.1.
You May Also Check: GATE Result
What is GATE?
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering organized in eight zones across the country by committee composed by IIT council and they made analysis of gate Entrance Test and created Expected cutoff, IIT was one of most excellent technology colleges in India which was controlled by Indian govt.
The GATE score card is used for getting admission to Post Graduate course like ME, M.Tech, MS, Direct Ph.D. in IITs and IISc institutes with financial support provided by MHRD. PSUs is also want GATE score card for hiring the willing applicants for reputed jobs.
Factors That Verify GATE 2018 Cut Off Marks:
- Number of candidates
- Number of available seats
- Previous year’s cut off
- complexity level of GATE paper
How To Obtain IIT GATE Score Card:
Applicants may follow the below important steps to get their cut off marks, so please have a look.
- First of all you have to go the official website of the organization that is gate.iitr.ernet.in
- On the home page you need to select the suitable link which are related to GATE Cut Off / Score card 2018.
- Then the marks will be shown on your screen.
- Applicants need to check it carefully.
- At last you have to download it and take a print out for further process.
Check Out Here: GATE Score Card
GATE’s Cut Off Marks of Previous Years
Applicants may check GATE cut off and qualifying marks of previous year from the table modified below:
Cut off Marks 2016
Cut off Marks 2015
Check Here:- Best Engineering Colleges in India
Statistics of GATE 2016
|GATE Papers||No. of Qualified applicants||Average Marks|
Also Check:- List of Engineering Entrance Exams
Vital Points About GATE 2018 Cutoff Marks
- The cutoff marks will be determined for graduate aptitude test in engineering by a committee composed by IIT council.
- Aspirants who will satisfy the needed of cut off marks of a particular institute/course they will eligible to appear in further admission process.
- The two components will be included in Graduate Aptitude Test Cut Off that is Cut off marks and cut off rank. The cut off the rank is not anything but the rank matching to the GATE 2018 cutoff scores.
- A merit list will be made on the basis of cut off marks for shortlisted candidates for further process that is counseling and admission.
Mode to Check Cutoff:
Participated applicants may check their score card by using online mode and yearly massive number of students from different states and from different engineering colleges will take participate in this examination. Graduate Aptitude Test In Engineering 2018 score card is valid for three years from date of publication of result.
You may check: GATE Answer Key
Admission of the candidates will be based on their qualifying marks in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and on the basis of rank give admissions into colleges based on their selected course.
You may attain more information about GATE Cut Off 2018 through Official Link. Dear visitors if you have any query so you may write your query in a below stated commenting box, we will try to solve your query at best level. Keep in touch with this web portal for getting more upcoming information; you can bookmark this page by pressing Cntrl+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|GATE Notification||GATE Syllabus|
|GATE Question Paper||GATE Exam Pattern|
|GATE Study Material||GATE Admit Card|
|GATE Eligibility Criteria||GATE Coaching Centers|