GATE Cut Off
Check GATE Cut Off From this Page!! IIT Madras has released the GATE Cut Off on the official website. So appearing candidates in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering may check their Qualifying Marks according to the category. Here on this page we have provided all categories wise GEN, OBC, SC, ST Cut Off marks. Please have a look at the below segment.
GATE Cut Off
What is GATE?
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering organized in eight zones across the country by committee composed by IIT council and they made analysis of gate Entrance Test and created Expected cutoff, IIT was one of most excellent technology colleges in India which was controlled by Indian govt.
The GATE score card is used for getting admission to Post Graduate course like ME, M.Tech, MS, Direct Ph.D. in IITs and IISc institutes with financial support provided by MHRD. PSUs is also want GATE score card for hiring the willing applicants for reputed jobs.
Factors That Verify GATE 2019 Cut Off Marks:
- Number of candidates
- Number of available seats
- Previous year’s cut off
- complexity level of GATE paper
How To Obtain IIT GATE Score Card:
Applicants may follow the below important steps to get their cut off marks, so please have a look.
- First of all you have to go the official website of the organization that is gate.iitr.ernet.in
- On the home page you need to select the suitable link which are related to GATE Cut Off / Score card 2019.
- Then the marks will be shown on your screen.
- Applicants need to check it carefully.
- At last you have to download it and take a print out for further process.
GATE 2019 Cut-Off:
|Exam Paper||Qualifying Marks|
|Aerospace Engineering (AE)||33.5||30.2||22.3|
|Agricultural Engineering (AG)||28.3||25.5||18.9|
|Architecture and Planning (AR)||41||36.9||27.3|
|Civil Engineering (CE)||28.2||25.4||18.8|
|Chemical Engineering (CH)||34.8||31.3||23.2|
|Computer Science and Information Technology (CS)||29.5||26.6||19.7|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC)||26.7||24||17.8|
|Electrical Engineering (EE)||39.6||35.6||26.4|
|Ecology and Evolution (EY)||37.1||33.4||24.7|
|Geology and Geophysics (GG)||44.5||40.1||29.7|
|Instrumentation Engineering (IN)||31.9||28.7||21.3|
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)||34.1||30.7||22.7|
|Mining Engineering (MN)||31.5||28.4||21|
|Metallurgical Engineering (MT)||53.5||48.1||35.7|
|Petroleum Engineering (PE)||49.9||44.9||33.3|
|Production and Industrial Engineering (PI)||32.2||29||21.5|
|Textile Engineering and Fibre Science (TF)||40.1||36.1||26.7|
|Engineering Sciences (XE-A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H)||26.7||24||17.8|
|Life Sciences (XL-P, Q, R, S, T, U)||36.7||33||24.5|
GATE’s Cut Off Marks of Previous Years
Applicants may check GATE cut off and qualifying marks of previous year from the table modified below:
GATE Qualifying Cutoff 2018 (Official):
|Paper Name||Qualifying Marks|
|Architecture and Planning||43.9||39.5||29.2|
|Computer Science and|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||25||22.5||16.6|
|Ecology and Evolution||49.3||44.3||32.8|
|Geology and Geophysics||32.4||29.1||21.5|
and Fibre Science
GATE Cutoff 2017 – Qualifying Marks:
|Electronics and Communication (EC)||25.00||22.50||16.60|
|Civil Engineering (CE)||28.70||25.8||19.10|
|Electrical Engineering (EE)||25.20||25.20||16.70|
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)||32.87||29||21|
|Computer Science &|
Information Technology (CS)
|Instrumentation Engineering (IN)||34.60||31.10||23.00|
|Chemical Engineering (CH)||44.30||39.80||29.50|
Cut off Marks 2016
Cut off Marks 2015
Check Here:- Best Engineering Colleges in India
Statistics of GATE 2016
|GATE Papers||No. of Qualified applicants||Average Marks|
Also Check:- List of Engineering Entrance Exams
- AG (Agricultural Engineering)
- EC (Electronics and Communication Engineering)
- CE (Civil Engineering)
- CH (Chemical Engineering)
- CS (Computer Science Engineering)
- IN (Instrumentation Engineering)
- ME (Mechanical Engineering)
- PI (Production Engineering)
Want to Know? How To Get Admission In Engineering Colleges?
GATE 2019 Important Links:
|GATE 2019 Qualifying Marks||Check Here|
|GATE Official Link||Check Here|
|Check More Links|
|GATE Result||Get Details|
|GATE Application Form||Get Details|
|GATE Exam||Get Details|
|GATE 2019 Login||Get Details|
|GATE Exam Centres||Get Details|
|GATE 2019 Registration||Get Details|
|How to Prepare for GATE 2019 In 6 Months||Get Details|
|GATE Eligibility Criteria||Get Details|
|GATE Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|GATE Question Papers||Get Details|
|GATE Syllabus||Get Details|
|GATE Mechanical Syllabus||Get Details|
|Documents Required For GATE Application||Get Details|
|Best Books For GATE 2019||Get Details|
|GATE Admit Card||Get Details|
|GATE Study Material||Get Details|
|GATE Rank Predictor||Get Details|
|GATE Score Card||Get Details|
|GATE Online Coaching||Get Details|
|GATE Mock Test||Get Details|
|GATE Cut Off||Get Details|
|GATE Answer Key||Get Details|
Difference in GATE 2019 Cut Off and Past Year Cut Offs
There are not many changes in this year’s and last year’s cut off. Check changes from below:
- Cut offs of EC and CS papers have remained intact. However in others, there have been some changes.
- Whereas last year CE cut off was 28.7, 25.8, 19.1 (general, OBC, SC/ST/PH), this year it has gone down. This year they are 26.9, 24.2, and 17.9.
- Whereas last year IN cut off was 34.6, 31.1, 23, this year it has gone up. This year they are 37, 33.3, and 24.7.
- Whereas last year ME cut off was 32.87, 29, 21, this year it has gone up. This year they are 34.7, 31.2, and 23.1.
Vital Points About GATE 2019 Cutoff Marks
- The cutoff marks will be determined for graduate aptitude test in engineering by a committee composed by IIT council.
- Aspirants who will satisfy the needed of cut off marks of a particular institute/course they will eligible to appear in further admission process.
- The two components will be included in Graduate Aptitude Test Cut Off that is Cut off marks and cut off rank. The cut off the rank is not anything but the rank matching to the GATE 2019 cutoff scores.
- A merit list will be made on the basis of cut off marks for shortlisted candidates for further process that is counseling and admission.
Mode to Check Cutoff:
Participated applicants may check their score card by using online mode and yearly massive number of students from different states and from different engineering colleges will take participate in this examination. Graduate Aptitude Test In Engineering 2019 score card is valid for three years from date of publication of result.
You may check: GATE Result
Admission of the candidates will be based on their qualifying marks in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and on the basis of rank give admissions into colleges based on their selected course.
Important Dates of GATE Cutoff 2019:
|GATE Examination||February 2, 3, 9, and 10, 2019|
|Release of GATE 2018 Qualifying Cutoff|
|GATE Score Card||20-03-2019 to 31-05-2019|
You may attain more information about GATE Cut Off 2019 through Official Link. Dear visitors if you have any query so you may write your query in a below stated commenting box, we will try to solve your query at best level. Keep in touch with this web portal for getting more upcoming information; you can bookmark this page by pressing Cntrl+D.