IBPS Clerk Salary
Remarkable Changes In IBPS Clerk Salary Check Now!!! Job appliers, who are selected for the clerk position through IBPS Clerk Exam in any banking organization, are required to know about what will be the salary Structure for IBPS Clerk? To get answer of this question, you may scroll down this page and acquire details about IBPS Clerk In Hand Salary or IBPS Clerk Salary Package after Revision. Aspirants, who are planning to appear in Bank Clerk Exam in next year, are advised to visit this page on regular basis to get updated information about IBPS Clerk Salary 2017.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts various recruitment exams yearly to hire qualified and dedicated contenders for relevant posts. Pay scale of clerks in most of the public and private sector banks is same so you can find more details about IBPS Clerk Salary Structure like Basic Salary, Dearness Allowance, and House Rent Allowance and alary after 10th bipartite wage revision and 7th pay commission, etc by take a look below on this page of the portal, recruitmentresult.com.
IBPS Clerk Salary
In Hand Salary:
|Component||Places With Population|
|Above 45 lakhs||Below 45 Lakhs|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 11765/-||Rs. 11765/-|
|Special Allowance||Rs. 911.79/-||Rs. 911.79/-|
|DA||Rs. 5311.58/-||Rs. 5311.58/-|
|CCA||Rs. 0/-||Rs. 0/-|
|Transport Allowance||Rs. 425/-||Rs. 425/-|
|Total (without HRA)||Rs. 18413.37/-||Rs. 18413.37/-|
|HRA||Rs. 1176.5/-||Rs. 1058.85/-|
|Gross with HRA||Rs. 19589.87/-||Rs. 19472.22/-|
Banking sectors will offers a Basic Pay of 11765/-, Dearness Allowance 5311.58/-, and House Rent Allowance 1176.5/- for the entry level bank clerk. The total salary for a clerk is approximately Rs. 19589.87/- per month.
Read Here: IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification
IBPS recruit the candidates for the post of Clerk/PO/SO in different Banking Companies by conducting a common written Exam every year. Contenders will selected for the post on the basis of their Marks record and personal conference.
- Basic Pay: After completion of 1 year tune-up, BS will get 1 increment of Rs. 400/- As you get total 3 increment by the end of one year service, 2nd year increment will be 500 for next 3 years.
- Dearness Allowance (DA): DA is adjusting for every 3 months. (Feb, Mar, Apr) (May, June, July) (Aug, Sep, Oct) (Nov, Dec, Jan). These are the quarters in which the DA will be changed according to the consumer price index.
- Transport Allowance (TA): It is also an added amount on IBPS Clerk take home salary.
- House Rent Allowance (HRA): It is given according to the place of posting. If you are running in metro cities HRA is 8.50%, some cities with population more than 5 lakh, it is 7.50% of Basic Pay.
Get Details: IBPS Notification Details
IBPS Clerk Salary After 11th Bipartite Settlement:
We are expecting least 20% to 30% increment to this basic pay and at most we get 25% increment and its full fledged details are as shown below:
- If IBA agree for 20% increment, Final Basic Pay will be Rs.15,374. So, you acquire total 38.80% of DA & HRA on Basic Pay. So, total Gross Salary of Bank fresher Clerk will be Rs.21,339/- (Worst Possible Scenario)
- If IBA agree for 25% increment, Final Basic Pay will be Rs.16,015. So, total Gross Salary of Bank fresher Clerk will be Rs.22,228/- (Somewhat Good)
- If IBA agree for 30% increment, Final Basic Pay will be Rs.16,655. So, total Gross Salary of Bank fresher Clerk will be Rs.23,117/- (Good Settlement).
Check This Useful Section of IBPS
IBPS Clerk Salary Increment:
|Increment||Initial Pay Scale||Total Salary|
|15%||Rs. 14,733/-||Rs. 20,450/-.|
|20%||Rs. 15,374/-||Rs. 21,339/-|
|25%||Rs. 16,015/-||Rs. 22,228/|
|30%||Rs. 16,655/-||Rs. 23,117/-|
IBPS Clerk Salary After Revision:
After Revision In 11th Bipartite Wage Settlement of 2015, the In Hand Salary will increase from now salary Rs. 19,461/- to Revised Salary Rs. 21,990/-.
Check Here: List of Banks Under IBPS
IBPS Clerk Salary After 7th Pay Commission:
Good news for all govt bank aspirants that they get best Salary from 2017 and reimbursement of Indian financiers (bankers) to expanded by 2017. As we all know that 7th Pay Commission is excellent to go to implement and with that the dissimilarity between Government representative payment and financiers will be significantly more reflective.
Dear job finders, if you are searching any job notification related to bank sector then you may Subscribe Our Free E-Mail Services to get updated information on your inbox directly. Applicants can also follow us on Facebook or Google plus to get details about IBPS Clerk Salary 2017 and other information on your timeline and if you have any query related to this than you may leave their comment in below stated comment box and our team members of this web portal will entertain your query as soon as possible and provides its better solutions.