Indira Gandhi National Open University offers IGNOU Scholarship 2022 scheme for the learners belonging to SC/ST for the relaxation in the fees and reimbursement facilities. Check all details for IGNOU RF Scheme for (M.Phil/Ph.D) courses and apply for same by submitting IGNOU Scholarship application form to the Regional Director at the Regional Centre office before IGNOU Scholarship 2022 Last Date.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is a largest university in the world. The university is located in New Delhi, India. The university is run by the Indian central government.
- This exam will be conduct by IGNOU across all India level. The Indira Gandhi National Open University announces two schemes of awarding Research Fellowships (IGNOU–RF) to full-time research students who are enrolled in M.Phil/Ph.D Progamme of IGNOU:
- ‘Baba Saheb Bhim Rao Ambedkar Fellowship’ for male scholars.
- ‘Savitribai Phule Fellowship’ for female scholars.
- Candidates will submit their IGNOU Application Form in prescribed format along with their attested photocopies of documents.
IGNOU Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
Indira Gandhi National Open University Scholarship Scheme will be available only to those candidates who are already registered and pursuing M.Phil/Ph.D Programme in IGNOU on full time basis. He/She should be a full-time research scholar (not having any remunerative employment) for IGNOU M.Phil Scholarship.
Age Limit for IGNOU Scholarship:
Students should be below 35 years in age to grab IGNOU Ph.D Scholarship or M.Phil Scholarship.
Look for: Scholarship in India
IGNOU Scholarship Amount:
Selected candidates will get fellowship @ Rs. 5,000/- p.m. for M.Phil and @Rs.8,000/- pm for Ph.D per month during the period of the award of IGNOU-RF. Apart from the fellowship each scholar availing fellowship will be paid a contingency grant of Rs.8000/- per annum.
|IGNOU 2022 Scholarship Important Links|
|Guidelines and Terms & Conditions of IGNOU-RF|
|Application Form of IGNOU-RF-Annexure-A|
|Undertaking format for IGNOU-RF Annexure-B|
|Format for progress report IGNOU-RF Annexure-C|
Provision for Leave:
IGNOU-RF awardees get 30 days of leave in a calendar year in addition to public holidays. Women candidates are eligible for maternity leave as per UGC guidelines at full rates of IGNOU Scholarship once during the tenure of their award.
Selection procedure for award of IGNOU-RF:
Firstly duly constituted Selection Committee will screen/examine the applications and sent the same to the Vice-Chancellor for approval. The same will be ratified in the next meeting of the RCSC/RC.
- IGNOU-RF will be made available to the selected candidates on annual basis beginning from admission cycle to Research Degree Programme.
- Two fellowships, one each for male & female candidates are reserved for the children of Group B and C employees of IGNOU, pursuing Ph.D degree on full time basis.
- In case there are no candidates in this category, the fellowships will be made open and decision of award will be made accordingly by the Selection Committee
- The students recommended for IGNOU-RF will be required to submit an affidavit in the prescribed format to the effect that in case they accept any remunerative assignment/employment or get any other type of fellowship, they will immediately inform to the Research Unit for discontinuation of their IGNOU-RF.
Want to Know? How To Get A College Scholarship
The Selection Committee will be comprise of:
- The Director, Research Unit-Chairperson
- Research Programme Co-ordinator (Social Sciences domain)-Member
- Research Programme Co-ordinator (Science and Technology domain)-
- Officer of Research Unit (dealing with fellowship matters)-Convener.
Cancellation of IGNOU-RF Award:
The IGNOU Fellowship Award may be cancelled (without any prior notice) at any stage on the following grounds if-
- It is found that the details provided in the IGNOU Fellowship Application Form are false.
- Awardee fails to maintain the standards / found indulging in unwanted activities/Misconduct.
- Supervisor/Doctoral Research Committee does not find his/her progress satisfactory.
- There is report of misconduct of the awardee.
IGNOU Important Links:
How to Apply for IGNOU Scholarship 2022?
- Firstly candidates have to log in to the official website of the organization that is ignou.ac.in to apply for Indira Gandhi National Open University Scholarship 2022.
- After that take your cursor to “Invitation of application for the award of IGNOU Research Fellowship (IGNOU-RF) for 2022 new” link in middle of the home page to fill IGNOU Application Form.
- Now a new page will get opened on your screen, you just have to hit “Guidelines and Terms & Conditions of IGNOU-RF” link to read IGNOU Scholarship Notification.
- Then you have to read IGNOU Notification for Scholarship carefully.
- After reading IGNOU Fellowship Notification if you are eligible then download “Application Form of IGNOU-RF-Annexure-A”
- After that fill the required details in IGNOU Scholarship Application Form and also attach relevant documents.
- Now send IGNOU Scholarship Form below stated address before its closing date.
Check Here: IGNOU Scholarships 2022
Director, Research Unit
CAB Building, Maidan Garhi,
- IGNOU Fellowship Notification Releasing Date: First Week of September 2022
- IGNOU Scholarship Last Date to Submit Form: Last Week of September 2022
For more information related to IGNOU Scholarship for PG Students / IGNOU Scholarship Apply Online, applicants must visit Official Site. You may also bookmark this page by using CTRL + D to get updated time to time about recruitments, admit cards, answer keys, results etc directly on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|How Do Toppers Study?||List of Fake Universities|
|UGC Approved University List||Entrance Exam in India|
|Counselling Schedule||Best Career Opportunities|
3 thoughts on “IGNOU Scholarship 2022-23 (M.Phil/Ph.D) RF Scheme, Application Form, Dates”
Pls tell about scholarship criteria for mscdfsm student…I am belong to obc…
I’m pursuing MLIS & I am in need of a scholarship badly through IGNOU; Please let me know how can I avail it. Hope you reply
when application form will available for UG..plz tell the date ..