Candidates who are going to appear in recruitment exam for civil services For Group A, B (Mains) can check their 2023 now which is uploaded on its official website that is www.opsc.gov.in. They may also download their OPSC Exam syllabus and Exam pattern through this page easily.
|OPSC Syllabus 2023
|Odisha Public Service Commission
|Group A, B
|Prelims, Mains & Personal Interview
|Online & Offline
Odisha PSC Prelims Exam Pattern
- Preliminary examination will consist of 2 papers
- Each one is of 200 marks
- Both the papers will include questions from General Studies
- Candidates will be given 2 hours to complete each paper separately
|Name of the Subjects
|Total No of Marks
|Objective Type Test (2 hours each)
OPSC Mains Exam Pattern 2023
- Mains OPSC exam involves IX papers with Descriptive questions
- Each paper carries 300 marks excluding paper 3 which carry 200 marks
- Total duration of exam for each paper is 3 Hours.
- Optional papers are conducted for total of 1200 marks.
- Compulsory papers are conducted for a total of 1400 marks.
|Written Test/ Descriptive Type Test (3 Hours Each)
|General Studies I
|General Studies 2
|Paper VI & Paper VII
|Optional Subject I
|300 (each paper)
|Paper VIII & Paper IX
|Optional Subject II
|300 (each paper)
|Personality Test/ Interview
OPSC Preliminary Exam Syllabus
Odisha Public Service Commission Main Exam Syllabus
Odisha Public Service Commission Main examination consists of IX papers which are explained below followed by the topics covered in the included subject.
- Paper-I: Oriya Language
- Paper-II: English
- Paper-III: English Essay
- Paper-IV: General Studies
- Paper-V: General Studies
- Paper-VI, VII, VIII and IX will be based on optional Subject
|English/Oriya (Paper I, II & III)
|Paper-IV General Studies
|Paper-V General Studies
List of Optional Subject in OPSC Syllabus
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
- Civil Engineering
- Commerce and Accountancy
- Electrical Engineering
- Home Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Political Science and International Relations
- Public Administration
Odisha Public Service Commission Syllabus 2023
OPSC Recruitment Examination is all set to get started by its organizing body that is Odisha Public Service Commission. Those who are willing to join the Civil Services must apply against OPSC Notification through its official website.
After submitting the application form, shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary, Mains and Personal Interview session respectively. To crack the exams, participants need to get knowledge about OPSC Syllabus 2023.
Here we have designed detailed OPSC Prelims & Mains Syllabus along with the updated exam pattern through which, aspirants can start preparing for their OPSC Exam according to the topics and their weightage.
Get more detailed information regarding OPSC Syllabus 2023 by going to its official website.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|OPSC Admit Card
|State PSC Exam
|How to Prepare for Written Exam
|How To Reduce Negative Marking
|Jobs in Government Sector