Indira Gandhi National Open University has circulated a scholarship notification as IGNOU Scholarship. Candidates, who are pursuing full time M.Phil and Ph.D Courses from this University and have no other financial support to undertake research leading, can now apply for IGNOU Scholarship by sending its application form. Candidates can visit the official website of the university that is ignou.ac.in to get the eligibility details of IGNOU Scholarship 2018.
Key Contents Of This Page:
Only those candidates who are already registered and pursuing M.Phil/Ph.D Programme in IGNOU on full time basis can apply for Indira Gandhi National Open University scholarship scheme before its closing date that is 22.09.2017. Selection Committee will screen/examine the applications of the applying students and final selection of student is discussed in the meeting of RCSC/RC. For further details regarding IGNOU Scholarship 2018, candidate may scroll down this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is a largest university in the world. The university is located in New Delhi, India. The university is run by the Indian central government.
- This exam will be conduct by IGNOU across all India level. The Indira Gandhi National Open University announces two schemes of awarding Research Fellowships (IGNOU–RF) to full-time research students who are enrolled in M.Phil/Ph.D Progamme of IGNOU:
- ‘Baba Saheb Bhim Rao Ambedkar Fellowship’ for male scholars.
- ‘Savitribai Phule Fellowship’ for female scholars.
- Candidates will submit their application form in prescribed format along with their attested photocopies of documents.
Look for: Scholarship in India
The Scheme will be available only to those candidates who are already registered and pursuing M.Phil/Ph.D Programme in IGNOU on full time basis.
Students should be below 35 years in age to grab Indira Gandhi National Open University Scholarship.
Through IGNOU-RF scheme, the organization wants to provide opportunities to research students who have no other financial support to undertake research leading to M.Phil/Ph.D degree in the disciplines offered by IGNOU.
Selected candidates will get fellowship @ Rs. 5,000/- p.m. for M.Phil and @Rs.8,000/- pm for Ph.D per month during the period of the award of IGNOU-RF. Apart from the fellowship each scholar availing fellowship will be paid a contingency grant of Rs.8000/- per annum.
Get Here: Scholarship Benefits
Provision for Leave:
IGNOU-RF awardees get 30 days of leave in a calendar year in addition to public holidays. Women candidates are eligible for maternity leave as per UGC guidelines at full rates of fellowships once during the tenure of their award.
Selection procedure for award of IGNOU-RF:
Firstly duly constituted Selection Committee will screen/examine the applications and sent the same to the Vice-Chancellor for approval. The same will be ratified in the next meeting of the RCSC/RC.
- IGNOU-RF will be made available to the selected candidates on annual basis beginning from admission cycle to Research Degree Programme.
- Two fellowships, one each for male & female candidates are reserved for the children of Group B and C employees of IGNOU, pursuing Ph.D degree on full time basis.
- In case there are no candidates in this category, the fellowships will be made open and decision of award will be made accordingly by the Selection Committee
- The students recommended for IGNOU-RF will be required to submit an affidavit in the prescribed format to the effect that in case they accept any remunerative assignment/employment or get any other type of fellowship, they will immediately inform to the Research Unit for discontinuation of their IGNOU-RF.
Get Here>> IGNOU Scholarship Notification
The Selection Committee will be comprise of:
- The Director, Research Unit-Chairperson
- Research Programme Co-ordinator (Social Sciences domain)-Member
- Research Programme Co-ordinator (Science and Technology domain)-
- Officer of Research Unit (dealing with fellowship matters)-Convener.
How to Apply for IGNOU Scholarship 2018?
- Firstly candidates have to log in to the official website of the organization that is ignou.ac.in
- After that take your cursor to “Invitation of application for the award of IGNOU Research Fellowship (IGNOU-RF) for 2017-18new” link in middle of the home page
- Now a new page will get opened on your screen, you just have to hit “Guidelines and Terms & Conditions of IGNOU-RF” link
- Now read the IGNOU Scholarship Notification carefully and if you are eligible then download “Application Form of IGNOU-RF-Annexure-A”
- After that fill the required details in it and also attach relevant documents
- Now send it below stated address before its closing date.
Download Here>> IGNOU Scholarship Application Form
Director, Research Unit
CAB Building, Maidan Garhi,
Last date to send application form: 22.09.2017
For more information related to IGNOU Scholarship 2018, applicants must visit Official Site. You may also follow us on Face book and Google plus to acquire latest notifications against IGNOU Scholarships. You may also bookmark this page by using CTRL + D to get updated time to time about recruitments, admit cards, answer keys, results etc directly on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Prepare For Scholarship||Scholarship Benefits|
|How to Apply Scholarship||IGNOU Sample Papers|
|IGNOU Assignments||IGNOU Books Download Online|
|IGNOU Grade Card||IGNOU Counselling|