SSC CGL Syllabus
Download SSC CGL Syllabus 2019-20 PDF for Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination which is going to be held soon. Appearing participants can check syllabus for whole exam that is Tier I/II/III/IV and can also download the same through the official links available here.
SSC CGL Syllabus
Highlights Of SSC CGL Notification:
- SSC CGL Online Application Starts From: March 2019
- Last date of submission of application: April 2019
- Release Date Of Tier I Admit Card: May 2019
- SSC CGL Tier-I Examination Date: June 2019
- SSC CGL Tier-I Exam Result: August 2019
- Admit Card for Tier-II Exam: August 2019
- Date If Tier-II Examination: September 2019
- SSC CGL Tier-II Result: October 2019
- CGL Tier-III-Skill Test/Document Verification: December 2019
SSC CGL Exam Pattern
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
|General Intelligence & Reasoning|
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern
|English Language &|
(Finance and Economics)
SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Pattern
|Descriptive paper in|
|100||60 Minutes (80 minutes|
for Physically Handicapped
SSC CGL Exam Syllabus
SSC CGL Tier I Syllabus
|Get Here: SSC CGL Reasoning Question Paper|
|Get Complete Guide Here: How To Prepare English For SSC CGL|
SSC CGL Syllabus for Tier 2
|General Studies (Finance)|
|General Studies (Economics)|
Also Check- SSC CGL Syllabus For Tier 2
SSC CGL Tier 3 Syllabus 2019
- Letter Writing
- Application Writing
- Precis Writing
- Essay Writing
SSC CGL Syllabus 2019 for Tier 4
- DEST (Data Entry Speed Test): There will be given an English article and you have to type 2000 words in the given duration of 15 minutes
- CPT (Computer Proficiency Test): This exam is to test aspirants proficient in Word Processing, Spread Sheets, and Generation of slides for the post of CSS, MEA, Inspector (Central Excise), Inspector (Preventive Officer), Inspector (Examiner).
More Links Related To SSC CGL
SSC CGL Syllabus 2019 Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the Selection Process for SSC CGL 2019 Examination?
- Online Examination
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Physical Test
- Document Verification
Q2. Is Tier 3 is Compulsory in SSC CGL Examination?
Ans. Yes, it is compulsory to appear for SSC CGL Tier 3 Examination. SSC has issued a New Test Pattern and as per the same interviews have dragged and a Tier 3 is Descriptive Examination.
Q3. Is SSC CGL Tier 1 of Qualifying Nature Only?
Ans. There are many rumours going around of making SSC CGL Tier-I of qualifying nature only. But it’s not true and not at all possible in case of Staff Selection Commission. So, clear these thought in your mind. SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam marks are included in the further selection steps so you cannot take it in this Manner.
Check Here: SSC CGL Selection Procedure
SSC CGL Updated Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019-20
Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination is soon to be conducted. Those candidates who are appearing in upcoming CGL exam must know some common instructions to qualify the tough examination. Syllabus and exam pattern is one of the most important things for exam preparations.
Participants can go through this page and collect all the details regarding their SSC CGL Syllabus 2019-20 according to every round of SSC Recruitment process. Also they can check the examination pattern as updated by the organization. They may download SSC Syllabus 2019 through the direct link we have provided here on this page.
Get to know more about SSC CGL Syllabus 2019-20 by going through its official website on regular basis or they may also follow us on Facebook and Google+.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Online Test Series||SSC Online Application|
|SSC Online Registration||SSC Selection Post|
|SSC Exam Calendar||SSC Previous Papers|