SSC CGL Syllabus
Candidates who are preparing for Combined Graduate Level Examination must check here updated SSC CGL Syllabus 2019. Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC CGL Exam every year but it is not an easy task to crack this exam. So, applicants can check here topic wise SSC CGL Tier I/II/III/IV Exam Syllabus. From this page, aspirants can download free SSC CGL Syllabus in Hindi/ English PDF. To get more details of SSC CGL Syllabus 2020 PDF & Combined Graduate Level exam, go through this page
SSC CGL Syllabus
Highlights Of SSC CGL 2019 Exam:
- Exam Name: SSC CGL 2019 (Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level)
- Conducting Body: Staff Selection Commission
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Medium of Exam: Hindi and English
- Exam Mode: Tier 1/ Tier 2/ Tier 3/ Tier 4
- SSC CGL Online Application Starts From: 31-10-2019
- Last date of submission of application: 28-11-2019
SSC Combined Graduate Level Syllabus In Hindi
जिन अभ्यर्थियों ने एसएससी कंबाइंड ग्रेजुएट लेवल परीक्षा के लिए आवेदन किया है और एसएससी सगल का पाठ्यक्रम ढूंढ रहे है वो एसएससी CGL का सिलेबस यहाँ से प्राप्त कर सकते है। इस पृष्ठ पर हम सम्पूर्ण SSC CGL Syllabus दे रहे है.
Download Here>> SSC CGL Syllabus PDF in Hindi
SSC CGL Exam Pattern
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
- It is a Computer based Examination.
- This exam will be organized for a total of 200 marks with 100 questions.
- As per SSC CGL Syllabus Pdf, time duration of exam will be 60 minutes.
- There will be Negative Marking of 0.50 Marks for every wrong answer according to Syllabus Of SSC CGL 2019.
|Topics||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Time Duration: 60 minutes (For VH & Candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy: 80 minutes)|
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern
|English Language &|
(Finance and Economics)
SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Pattern
|Descriptive paper in|
|100||60 Minutes (80 minutes|
for Physically Handicapped
SSC CGL Exam Syllabus
Applicants can check here section wise important topics of Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam Syllabus and start your preparation accoringly. Get here SSC CGL Tier 1 Syllabus, SSC CGL Tier 2 Syllabus, SSC CGL Tier 3 Syllabus and SSC CGL Tier 4 Syllabus.
SSC CGL Tier I Syllabus
|SSC CGL Reasoning Syllabus|
|Get Here: SSC CGL Previous Question Paper|
|SSC CGL English Syllabus|
|Get Complete Guide Here: How To Prepare English For SSC CGL|
SSC CGL Syllabus for Tier 2
|SSC CGL Maths Syllabus|
|SSC CGL Syllabus 2019 for English|
|SSC CGL Exam Syllabus For Statistics|
|Syllabus Of SSC CGL 2019 For General Studies (Finance)|
|General Studies (Economics) Syllabus For SSC CGL|
Also Check- SSC CGL Syllabus For Tier 2
SSC CGL Tier 3 Syllabus 2019
- As per SSC CGL New Syllabus, Tier-III is a descriptive exam to test the written skills of the candidates in English/Hindi.
- SSC CGL TIER 3 Exam will be conducted in offline and aspirants are required to write essays, précis, application, letter etc. in this exam according to Syllabus For SSC CGL 2019
- According to SSC CGL 2019 Syllabus, the exam carries 100 marks and the time allotted for the same is 60 minutes.
- Duration of exam for candidates belonging to PWD category is increased to 80 minutes.
- Tier-III paper is given by specific candidates who are interested only for the post of “Statistical Investigator Grade II” & “Compiler”.
Check Now: SSC CGL Tier 3 Syllabus
SSC CGL Syllabus 2019 for Tier 4
- DEST (Data Entry Speed Test): There will be given an English article and you have to type 2000 words in the given duration of 15 minutes as per Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Syllabus.
- CPT (Computer Proficiency Test): This exam is to test aspirants proficient in Word Processing, Spread Sheets, and Generation of slides for the post of CSS, MEA, Inspector (Central Excise), Inspector (Preventive Officer), Inspector (Examiner).
More Links Related To SSC CGL
SSC CGL Syllabus 2019 Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the Selection Process for SSC CGL 2019 Examination?
- Online Examination
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Physical Test
- Document Verification
Q2. Is Tier 3 is Compulsory in SSC CGL Examination?
Ans. Yes, it is compulsory to appear for SSC CGL Tier 3 Examination. SSC has issued a New Test Pattern and as per the same interviews have dragged and a Tier 3 is Descriptive Examination.
Q3. Is SSC CGL Tier 1 of Qualifying Nature Only?
Ans. There are many rumours going around of making SSC CGL Tier-I of qualifying nature only. But it’s not true and not at all possible in case of Staff Selection Commission. So, clear these thought in your mind. SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam marks are included in the further selection steps so you cannot take it in this Manner.
Do You Know: How to Crack SSC Exam
SSC CGL Updated Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019-20
Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination is soon to be conducted. Those candidates who are appearing in upcoming CGL exam must know some common instructions to qualify the tough examination. SSC CGL 2019 Syllabus and SSC CGL exam pattern is one of the most important things for exam preparations.
Participants can go through this page and collect all the details regarding their SSC CGL Syllabus Pdf Free Download according to every round of SSC Recruitment process. Also they can check the examination pattern & SSC CGL Syllabus 2019 Pdf Download as updated by the organization. They may download SSC CGL Mains Syllabus through the direct link we have provided here on this page.
Get to know more about SSC CGL Syllabus 2019-20 by going through its official website on regular basis to get updates of SSC CGL 2019 Syllabus Pdfor they may also follow us on Facebook for details of SSC CGL Tier 1 Syllabus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Online Test Series||SSC Online Application|
|SSC Online Registration||SSC Selection Post|
|SSC Exam Calendar||SSC Previous Papers|