Jobs After 12th Class
Plan to do Jobs after 12th Class! Then check list of Inter Pass Government / Private Jobs through this page. Job finders, this page is made to provide you updated information regarding Jobs After 12th Class. Nowadays, after completing their intermediate some of people stop their education and search for sarkari naukri after 12th pass. There are various companies which offer various jobs for the candidates so interested job appliers may get detailed information about Jobs After 12th Class 2017 from this page and apply as soon as possible. Here in the below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com, we’re providing you complete information regarding it so go through this page.
Latest 12th Pass Jobs
- IAF Recruitment Rally 2017 Airmen Group-X/Y Technical & Non-Technical Trade
- 5890 Job Openings In Reliance Jio (10th/12th/Graduate Pass) Required | High Salary
- Jobs In Godrej | 5447 Jobs Notification For Freshers | Salary – Upto Rs. 40000 | Apply Now
- Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2017 (265 Jr Overman/Mining Sardar)
- Indigo Airlines Recruitment 2016–2017 Cabin Crew Job Openings Walk-in Date
- AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016–2017 Urgent (Scientist/LDC/Technician)
- Jobs For Accountant | 12th/Graduate Pass Required | Freshers Notification | Register Now
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016–2017 aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in Walk-In
- Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2017 Navik GD 10th APRIL Batch
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 Application Form for 10TH Pass Entry
- DLW Recruitment 2016–2017 Sports Quota Vacancy dlw.indianrailways.gov.in
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2016–2017 Cultural/Sport Quota Posts
- Territorial Army Recruitment 2016–2017 Multi Tasking Staff Posts Advt
- Merchant Navy Vacancies For All Freshers | 5500 Current Openings | Sal – 20k To 40k | Apply Now
- Aadhar Card Jobs | 2486 (10th/12th/Graduate) Vacancies Notification Apply Online
- Indian Air Force Vacancies 2016 (10th/12th) Pass Required | Online Notification
- Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2016-2017 Postman /Mail Guard, 310 Jobs
- BMC Recruitment 2016–2017 mcgm.gov.in 570 Helper & Other Jobs Walk-in
- Soil & Land Use Survey Of India Recruitment 2017 SLUSI Draftsman Jobs Advt
- Jan Kaushal Shiksha Sansthan Recruitment 2016-2017(2643) Vacancies Advt
Jobs After 12th Class
Government Jobs For 12th Class
Indian Government build up a variety of recruitment agencies and departments for Jobs in Government Sector, providing some public service commissions and different recruitment departments for appoint the candidates in numerous departments. Here we’ve listed some of the government organizations, have a look:
- Railtel Recruitment
- Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority (OPEPA)
- All India Institutes of Speech and Hearing (AIISH)
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
- Utkal University
- Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (UJVNL)
- Indian Army
- West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission (WBCSC)
- Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
- North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS)
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
- High Court of Karnataka
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- National Mineral Development Corporation Ltd (NMDC)
- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- SBI Life Insurance
- AP Postal Circle
- Mazagon Dock Limited
In India, government job is a dream of every human being. Every people have desire to do a jobs after 12th class in India. Every Indian wants sarkari naukri because government sector gives many benefits to its employees. Every candidate, who wants to establish their career in government field, should be minimum 10th Pass. Every government organization conducts exam/interview for hiring talented and skilled contenders. Applicants can apply for govt. jobs either through online or offline mode.
Must Go Through Below Given Articles:
Government employee will get many benefits like home facility, allowances and satisfactory amount of salary. The main advantage of doing govt. job is, after retirement employee will get pension and by getting this type of pension plans their future will be safe. Candidates, who have desire to build their career through government job, can check above provides employment notices and apply for the post for which you think you are capable. Every year, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) held exam for Higher Secondary Level (10+2) for the posts
- Data Entry Operators (DEO)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Stenographer (Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’)
- Non Technical Staff.
There are various departments in which candidates can get government jobs. Some of the names of department are teaching, railway, Finance, Banking, medical etc.
Jobs After 12th Class In Railway:
Many sarkari organizations published various career notices for appointing skilled and deserving applicants for the different posts and each year, Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts various employment exams to fill up vacant posts. RRB has various Indian Railway Recruitment Zones as shown below:
- Central Railway (CR): Mumbai
- East Central Railway (ECR): Hajipur
- East Coast Railway (ECoR): Bhubaneswar
- Eastern Railway (ER): Kolkata
- North Central Railway (NCR): Allahabad
- North Eastern Railway (NER): Gorakhpur
- North Western Railway (NWR): Jaipur
- Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR): Guwahati
- Northern Railway Railway (NR): Delhi
- South Central Railway (SCR): Secunderabad
- South East Central Railway (SECR): Bilaspur
- South Eastern Railway (SER): Kolkata
- South Western Railway (SWR): Hubli
- Southern Railway (SR): Chennai
- West Central Railway (WCR): Jabalpur
- Western Railway (WR): Mumbai
- Metro Railway, Kolkata: Kolkata
Check Also:- Government Jobs for Women in India
In railway, government organization selects candidates for group wise posts and its description as provided below:
- Group ‘A’ Posts: Group A position is carried out by UPSC and employment through Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam, and Combined Medical Service Examination.
- Group ‘B’ Posts: The group B posts are not release to directly and the Group B position link Section Officers Grade – advanced posts from Group ‘C’ railway workers on commission basis.
- Group ‘C’ Posts: In this group, there is technical and Non-Technical cadre posts like Clerk, Station Master, Ticket Collector, Commercial Apprentice, TA, Engineering posts (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecommunication) etc.
- Group ‘D’ Posts: In this group, there are various posts in a variety of disciplines include Trackman, Helper, Assistant Points Man, Safaiwala / Safaiwali, Gunman, Peon etc.
- Recruitment against Quota: Sports Quota, Scouts & Guides Quota and Cultural Quota.
Banking Job in Govt. Field:
Bank in India is on track in 18th Century even as first banks contain General Bank of India and Hindustan Bank and various Sarkari organizations have issued many job advt, yearly for employment of capable and suitable job hunters in reputed bank. There are various reputed banks that offer various job openings on timely basis and some of bank names are as Central Bank of India, PNB, Axis Bank and Bihar State Cooperative Bank etc. If you want to get Jobs in bank after 12th class than there is a limited job opening such as:
Check Here: Latest 10000 Government Jobs
Medical Job in Government Sector:
Many government organizations published an employment notice time to time for recruiting deserving and dedicated job seekers for any of below stated posts.
- Lab attendant
- Staff Nurse
- Nurse assistant
Applicants, No matter you did your 12th in which stream (Commerce or Science), you can apply easily and got success in your life. To apply, first you need to fill up the application form. Be careful to filling up the application form and recheck it before submitting. So, candidates who want to do a government or Private Sector Job after 12th class need not to go anywhere. You can also apply in following sectors as described below:
You May Read This: Top 10 Best Government Jobs In India
It is one of the greatest field in which one can apply after 12th is Indian Army Jobs which plays a significant role in war as well as in rescue operations throughout expected disaster and other turbulence.
It is also the best option to get employed in relevant positions and apply for jobs issued by Indian Navy which is recognized to every one for its courage which has made extraordinary victory without hurting any guiltless person and Indian Navy also offers attractive salary.
Each year, this department recruits appliers for various vacant positions and there are various employment issued by police department for recruiting good eligible candidate and huge number of people are selected every year and this year huge number of women candidates have been selected for Police Job.
It stands for Central Reserve Police Force and it is the leading of India’s Central Armed force which came into continuation on 27 July, 1939. It plays a vital role in common selection not only in appointment but it has revealed marvelous work in state like J&K, Bihar and in the North East.
So in above section, we are providing you some upcoming notification for the candidates who are looking for jobs and here on this page you get complete information of latest or upcoming government or private sector jobs. On this page, we will provide you latest Government Jobs Notification in upcoming year 2017.
To see Latest Freshers Jobs After 12th Class 2017 after 12th, students need to see here. You can also subscribe us on our free email section related to Government jobs 2017 on our official website at recruitmentresult.com. You can also join us on Facebook and Google Plus. You can also get all the information related to more government jobs 2017 through web portal.
Jobs by Categories
|Teaching Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||IBPS Jobs||SSC Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||PSC Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
Jobs by Location
|Jobs in Hyderabad||Jobs in Maharashtra|
|Jobs in Delhi||Jobs in Orissa|
|Jobs in Assam||Jobs in Gujarat|
|Jobs in Bangalore||Jobs in Uttar Pradesh|
|Jobs in Kolkata||Jobs in Rajasthan|