NCHMCT JEE Syllabus
Download Topic and Section Wise NCHMCT JEE Syllabus PDF for preparation of NCHMCT Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) to get admission in B.Sc. hospitality and hotel administration programmes. From now, National Test Agency (NTA) is going to conduct this examination, so also download NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern to know the marking scheme.
By clearing NCHMCT JEE 2020, candidates can secure admission in one of the 21 Central Institutes of Hotel Management, 22 State Government Institutes of Hotel Management, one Public Sector Undertaking and 14 Private Institutes of Hotel Management affiliated with NCHMCT. You can also download NCHMCT JEE Syllabus 2020 in PDF format through this page.
NCHMCT JEE Syllabus
NCHMCT JEE 2020 application process will be starting from December 2019 onwards. Exam shall be conducted in the last month of April/ first week of May 2020. Results for NCHMCT JEE exam will be declared in the last month of May/first week of June 2020 followed by seats allotment. New academic session of 2020 will tentatively starts from July 2020 onwards.
NCHMCT JEE Exam Syllabus Topic Wise Details
NCHMCT Entrance Exam Syllabus
NCHMCT JEE Syllabus: [Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude]
- Elementary Mathematics
- Number Systems
- Cube Roots
- H.C.F. and L.C.M
- Ratio and Proportion
- Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Unitary Method Questions
- Clocks & Calendar related questions
- Time and Distance related questions
- Arithmetic (number Theory)
- Square Roots
- Fractions and Decimals
- Chain Rule
- Simple Interest
- Percentage calculation
- Calculate areas and volumes
- Age Questions
- Speed (of cars, trains etc.) related questions
- Work and Wage related questions
START: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
NCHMCT JEE Syllabus: [Reasoning and Logical Deductions]
- Analytical Reasoning
- Linear Arrangement
- Coding and Decoding
- Blood relations related questions
- Alphabet Test
- Statements arguments
- Statements action
- Problems based on Visual Ability
- Direction and Distance related questions
- Complex Arrangement
- Symbols and notations
- Data interpretation
- Statements assumptions
- Statements conclusions
- Problems based on Symmetry
START NOW- Reasoning Quiz
NCHMCT JEE Syllabus: [English]
- Spelling mistakes
- Idioms and phrases
- Sentence formation
- Sentence improvement
- Rearrangement of words in sentence
- Paragraph formation
- Fill in the blanks
- English proficiency
- One Word Substitution
- Sentence completion
- Sentence Reconstruction
- Rearrangement of sentence in paragraph
- Paragraph completion
Read Here- How to Prepare English for Competitive Exams
NCHMCT JEE Syllabus 2020 [General Knowledge]
- Books and authors
- Inventions and discoveries
- World organizations
- Statistical data of the World
- Fashion Events
- Famous personalities
- Prizes and awards
- Solar System
- Natural calamities
Check Here- How to Prepare General Knowledge (GK)
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Syllabus: [Current Affairs]
- Awareness on recent happenings that occurred nationally as well as internationally.
- Knowledge about Persons, Places, awards, Authors, Economy, Science and Technology, Sports etc.
START NOW- Top Current Affairs Quiz
NCHM JEE Marking Scheme
- There will be 200 questions asked in the examination paper.
- Questions will be asked in objective form as per NCHMCT JEE 2020 Exam Pattern.
- For every correct answer in the Numerical Ability & Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning & Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs and English Language section, candidates will be awarded one mark. However, for every incorrect answer 0.25 marks will be deducted from their total.
- The test paper is bilingual, that is, all questions are available in both English and Hindi language, the only exception being the English Language section.
|Subject||Number Of Questions||Test Duration|
|Numerical Ability And Analytical Aptitude||30|
|Reasoning And Logical Deduction||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|Aptitude For Service Sector||30|
Also Read- How To Reduce Negative Marking
NCHM JEE 2020 Process:
Admission through NCHMCT JEE will strictly be on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the All India (Written Test) JEE. Based on marks scored by a candidate in NCHMCT JEE, he/she will be allotted an All India Rank (AIR):
Step 1: Apply for NCHMCT JEE 2020:
- NCHMCT JEE 2018 application form is available online on the official website of National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT).
- Candidates can submit their application form for NCHMCT JEE exam either online on by hand.
Step 2: Download NCHMCT JEE Admit Card:
- Candidates can download their admit cards from the official website of NCHMCT JEE 2020 from April 2020 onwards.
- The copy of NCHMCT JEE Admit Card, which is duly attested by Gazetted Officer/Head of Institution last attended/Bank Manager of scheduled Bank/Area Post Master, has to be deposited with the invigilator for his/her signature.
- The admit card needs to be preserved by the candidate and produced at the time of Counselling, whereas, the second copy of the Admit Card is to be deposited at the examination center.
Check Related Links:
|NCHMCT JEE Application Form|
|NCHMCT JEE Admit Card|
|NCHMCT JEE Sample Paper|
|NCHMCT JEE Books|
|NCHMCT JEE Counselling|
|NCHMCT JEE Result|
|NCHMCT JEE Cut Off|
|NCHMCT JEE Answer Key|
Step 3: Appear for NCHMCT JEE:
- National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct NCHMCT JEE 2020 in various examination centers.
- Candidates need to appear for the NCHMCT JEE exam as per the schedule and exam center mentioned on their admit card.
Step 4: Check NCHMCT JEE Result:
- After an intense analysis of the performance of the contenders in NCHMCT JEE 2020, a merit list of the candidates declared qualified in the exam, will be released.
- Aspirants need to check their NCHMCT JEE Result for the written entrance exam on the official website of NCHMCT JEE.
Step 5: Appear for NCHMCT JEE Counselling:
- At the time of counselling, the eligibility of candidates for admission is checked and their documents are verified. The NCHMCT JEE 2020 counselling fee is Rs 1000.
- At the time of NCHMCT JEE Counselling, candidates need to mention their college preference for admission on the basis of their AIR.
- The allotment of college through counselling will be done on the basis of merit (AIR) and choice (of Institute) exercised by the candidate.
Know About: Best Study Apps for Students
Interested candidates who wish to start preparation for NCHMCT JEE 2020, must go through this page which is very well designed by recruitmentresult.com So, to grab all the detailed information regarding NCHMCT JEE Syllabus with topic wise description of all subjects and NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern 2020.
If we find any updation in NCHMCT JEE Syllabus 2020, this will be immediately updated here. You may visit the official link of the website. For more career related updates, stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Strategies To Improve Memory||How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly|
|How To Find Online Study Material||How To Prepare For Online Exam|
|Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|