SSC GD Constable Syllabus
Download SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2023!! Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct open examination to hire eligible candidates for the posts of Constable (Male/ Female). Candidates who are going to appear for SSC GD Constable Exam must download SSC GD Constable Syllabus PDF (topic wise) & Exam Pattern on this page.
Aspirants who have submitted application form against various vacancies can easily access SSC Constable GD exam syllabus and updated exam pattern either from the official website or through the direct link provided below.
To get SSC Constable Exam syllabus 2023: Available Here!!!
The Latest scheme of SC Constable GD exam provided below will surely help the aspirants to chase this challenge. To have a clear knowledge of SSC GD Constable Syllabus regarding each relevant section is must in order to crack the upcoming SSC Constable exam.
To collect complete details about SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2023 or updated SSC GD exam pattern, candidates must have a look at the below content of this page which is well furnished by our team of recruitmentresult.com.
SSC GD Constable Syllabus
Overview-Staff Selection Commission Constable GD Syllabus 2023
|Staff Selection Commission
|Name of the Exam
|SSC GD Constable Exam 2023
|SSC GD Constable Syllabus
|SSC GD Constable Exam date
Staff Selection Commission GD Constable Syllabus
To drive yourself towards SSC GD exam preparation, have a look on the detailed topic wise description of each relevant subjects which is provided below. Analyze very topic to practice more on weak topics in order to score higher marks in SSC GD 2023.
SSC GD Constable Exam Syllabus 2023- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Spatial Visualization
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Figures Classification
- Similarities and Differences
- Non-verbal series
- Visual Memory
- Spatial Orientation
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Relationship concepts
- Coding and Decoding
- Observation etc.
Do You Know: How to Prepare for Reasoning
SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2023- General Knowledge
- Events related to India and its neighboring countries
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Current Affairs – International & National
- General Policy
- Indian History
- Indian & World Geography
- Science & Technology
- Indian Economy
- Indian Constitution etc.
Must Check: GK Questions with Answers
Staff Selection Commission Constable Syllabus 2023- Quantitative Aptitude
- Number Systems
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Decimals and Fractions
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work
START Now: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2023-English
- Spot the Error
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
- Improvement of Sentences
- Fill in the Blanks
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Cloze Passage
- Comprehension Passage
Read Also: How to Prepare for English
SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2023-Hindi
- अशुद्ध वाक्यों के शुद्ध रूप
- विलोमार्थी शब्द
- वर्तनी की सामान्य अशुद्धियाँ तथा शब्दों के शब्द रूप
- शब्दों के स्त्रीलिंग, बहुवचन
- किसी वाक्य को अन्य लिंग में परिवर्तन
- मुहावरा व उनका अर्थ
- समानार्थी व पर्यायवाची शब्द
- अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द
- कहावतें व लोकोक्तियां के अर्थ
- संधि विच्छेद
- क्रिया से भाववाचक संज्ञा बनाना
- रचना एवं रचयिता इत्यादि’’
Download PDF: SSC GD Constable Syllabus
SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern
- The SSC GD exam will be of objective types.
- The written examination consists of 80 questions carrying 100 marks.
- The total time duration for the test is 01 hours (60 minutes).
- The questions to be asked will be of Matriculation level.
- The Online Exam is going to be conducted in both Hindi and English.
- Duration of Online Exam – 60 minutes (1 hour) .
|Name of the subjects
|Number of questions
|General Intelligence & Reasoning
|General Knowledge & General Awareness
Staff Selection Commission is going to select candidates on the basis of their performance in certain rounds that are mentioned below:
- Physical Standard Test/Physical Efficiency Test
- Online Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Medical Examination
Physical Standard Test (PST) requirements:
|For males only-Unexpanded
|Min expansion 5 cms.
|For males and Females
|Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) requirements:
|For Female Candidates
|5 Kms in 24 Minutes
|1.6 Kms in 8½ Minutes
|For Ladakh Region
|1 Mile in 6½ Minutes
|800 Meters in 4 Minutes
For rest updates on SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2023, candidates are advised to hit on the Official Link of the website on regular basis
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC GD Constable Recruitment
|SSC Exam Calendar
|SSC Constable GD Result
|How To Crack SSC Exam
|SSC Exam Pattern
|SSC Previous Year Question Papers
|SSC Online Test Series