KSRTC Exam Syllabus
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation has issued an advertisement for the KSRTC Exam Syllabus 2015. Applicants may check the test pattern and model question papers in the below section.
This Page Includes:
- Exam Name
- Complete Syllabus
- Test Pattern
- Model Question paper with Answer
- All those candidates who have filed the application form and preparing for the entrance test they can get the exam syllabus on this web page.
- KSRT exam syllabus is disclosed by the organization, so this time to get ready for the exams.
- Dear candidates! On this web page we are going to mention the KSRTC Exam Syllabus, Test Pattern and Model Question Papers.
- It is really very simple to download the any category from above stated. Dear applicants we are providing anything on our web page so that you could get here comfortably.
- The entire details regarding this Notification are given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the Exam:
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC)
KSRTC Exam Syllabus will be as under:
- Simple Arithmetic & Mental Ability: There will be simple calculations of math till graduate level in this section.
- General English: English section will consist writing, paragraph and grammar portion etc. (English Improvement Tips)
- General Science: In this section simple science questions will be there in exam. (General Science Quiz)
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs: As you know about GK and its boundary Current and few from past.
This exam will consist of four subjects at describe above and maximum marks for this exam are 100 which will be complete in 75 minutes. KSRTC exam will be conducted in three languages as Malayalam / Tamil / Kannada.
KSRTC Model Question Papers: KSRTC Model Question Papers will be available only on official website of KSRTC which is www.keralartc.com. In this link you may search anything related to KSRTC.
KSRTC Exam Question and Answers:
Ques 1) Water is to oxygen as salt is to?
(a) Iron (b) sodium (c) calcium (d) proteins
Ques 2) In KSRTC bus tickets in order to mark the fare stages numbers are given in coloumns from 1, 2, 3,…… What is the maximum number given to mark the fare stage?
(a) 56 (b) 48 (c) 57 (d) 49
Ques 3) Karnataka is to Banglore as ———— is to ––––––––
(a) Mysore: Vrindavan (b) Haryana: Sonepat
(c) Gujarat: Anand (d) Orissa: Bhubaneswar
Ans- Orissa: Bhubaneswar
Ques 4) Vijay ranks thirteenth in a class of thirty one. What is his rank from the last?
(a) 15th (b) 17th (c) 19th (d) None of these
Ques 5) the layer of atmosphere close to earth’s atmosphere is known as:
(a) Exosphere (b) Ionosphere (c) Troposphere (d) None of these
For more details must visit the Official Link.