NCHMCT JEE Syllabus
If you’re the one seeking NCHMCT JEE Syllabus then we have brought here Topic Wise Details with NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern. National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) conduct Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) every year to offer admission to aspirants in hospitality and hotel administration programmes.
By clearing NCHMCT JEE 2019, candidates can secure admission in one of the 21 Central Institutes of Hotel Management, 22 State Government Institutes of Hotel Management, one Public Sector Undertaking and 14 Private Institutes of Hotel Management affiliated with NCHMCT.You can also DownloadNCHMCT JEE Syllabus in PDF format through this page.
|This Page Includes|
NCHMCT JEE Syllabus Topic Wise Details
NCHMCT JEE 2019 application process will be starting from December 2018 onwards. Exam shall be conducted in the last month of April/ first week of May 2019.Results forNCHMCT JEE 2019 exam will be declared in the last month of May/first week of June followed by seats allotment. New academic session of 2019 will tentatively starts from July 2019 onwards.
Interested candidates who wish to start preparation for NCHMCT JEE 2019 must go through this page which is very well designed by www.recruitmentresult.com.So, to grab all the detailed information regarding NCHMCT JEE syllabus with topic wise description of all subjects and NCHMCT JEEExam Pattern 2019.
NHMCT JEE Exam Syllabus 2019:[Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude]
NCHMCT JEE Syllabus 2019 [Reasoning and Logical Deductions]:
START NOW- Reasoning Quiz
NCHMCT JEE Syllabus for [English]:
Read Here- How to Prepare English for Competitive Exams
NCHMCT JEE Syllabus2019 [General Knowledge]:
Check Here- How to Prepare General Knowledge (GK)
NCHMCT 2019 JEE Syllabus for Current affairs:
- Awareness on recent happenings that occurred nationally as well as internationally.
- Knowledge about Persons, Places, awards, Authors, Economy, Science and Technology, Sports etc.
START NOW- Top Current Affairs Quiz
NCHM JEE 2019 Test Pattern
- There will be 200 questions asked in the examination paper.
- Questions will be asked in objective form as per NCHMCT JEE 2019 Exam Pattern.
- For every correct answer in the Numerical Ability & Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning & Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs and English Language section, candidates will be awarded one mark. However, for every incorrect answer 0.25 marks will be deducted from their total.
- The test paper is bilingual, that is, all questions are available in both English and
Hindi language, the only exception being the English Language section.
|Subject||Number Of Questions||Test Duration|
|Numerical Ability And Analytical Aptitude||30|| |
|Reasoning And Logical Deduction||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|Aptitude For Service Sector||30|
Also Read- How To Reduce Negative Marking
NCHM JEE 2019 Process:
Admission through NCHMCT JEE will strictly be on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the All India (Written Test) JEE. Based on marks scored by a candidate in NCHMCT JEE, he/she will be allotted an All India Rank (AIR):
Step 1: Apply for NCHMCT JEE 2019:
- NCHMCT JEE 2018 application form is available online on the official website of National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT).
- Candidates can submit their application form for NCHMCT JEE exam either online on by hand.
Step 2: Download NCHMCT JEE Admit Card:
- Candidates can download their admit cards from the official website of NCHMCT JEE 2019 from April 2019 onwards.
- The copy of NCHMCT JEE Admit Card, which is duly attested by Gazetted Officer/Head of Institution last attended/Bank Manager of scheduled Bank/Area Post Master, has to be deposited with the invigilator for his/her signature.
- The admit card needs to be preserved by the candidate and produced at the time of Counselling, whereas, the second copy of the Admit Card is to be deposited at the examination center.
You may download- NCHMCT JEE Admit Card
Step 3: Appear for NCHMCT JEE:
- Now the National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) will conduct NCHMCT JEE 2019 in the below displayed examination centers.
- Candidates need to appear for the NCHMCT JEE exam as per the schedule and exam center mentioned on their admit card.
Step 4: Check NCHMCT JEE Result:
- After an intense analysis of the performance of the contenders in NCHMCT JEE 2019, a merit list of the candidates declared qualified in the exam, will be released.
- Aspirants need to check theirNCHMCT JEE Result for the written entrance exam on the official website of NCHMCT JEE.
Get Here- NCHMCT JEE Result
Step 5: Appear for NCHMCT JEE Counselling:
- At the time of counselling, the eligibility of candidates for admission is checked and their documents are verified. The NCHMCT JEE 2019 counselling fee is Rs 1000.
- At the time of NCHMCT JEE Counselling, candidates need to mention their college preference for admission on the basis of their AIR.
- The allotment of college through counselling will be done on the basis of merit (AIR) and choice (of Institute) exercised by the candidate.
Must Know- NCHMCT JEE Counselling
If we find any updation in NCHMCT JEE Syllabus this will be immediately updated here. You may visit the official link of the website. For more career related updates, stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On