UPSC Exam Notifications
|Exam Name||Last Date To Apply||Complete Details|
|NDA||29th January 2016||Get Details|
|CDS||14th February 2016||Get Details|
|IAS||20th May 2016||Get Details|
|IES||4th March 2016||Get Details|
|IFS||20th May 2016||Get Details|
|CMS||01st April 2016||Get Details|
|CSAT||20th May 2016||Get Details|
Important UPSC Section
|UPSC Entrance Exam||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Previous Year Question|
|UPSC Books||UPSC Challan Form|
|UPSC Online Application Status||Strategy for UPSC Pre Examination|
|NDA Recruitment||NDA Syllabus|
|UPSC NDA Attempts||NDA Sample Paper|
|NDA Preparation Books|
|UPSC CDS Exam||CDS Exam Syllabus|
|CDS Exam Question Paper||Are You Applying for UPSC CDS Exam|
|CDS Books For Preparation||CDS Coaching Centres|
|SCRA 2014 Exam Syllabus||SCRA Exam Pattern|
|SCRA Papers Previous Year||SCRA Selection Procedure|
|SCRA Eligibility Criteria|
|IAS New Pattern||IAS Syllabus|
|IAS Exam Books||IAS Toppers Interview Questions|
|IAS Preparation Tips||Tips to Crack IAS Exam|
|IAS Previous Year Papers||IAS Eligibility Criteria|
|Best IAS Coaching Centres|
|IES Exam Pattern||IES Syllabus|
|IES Selection Procedure||IES Interview Questions|
|IES Coaching Institutes|
|IFS Syllabus||IFS Coaching Centre|
|IFS Previous Year Paper||IFS Exam Pattern|
|IFS Exam Eligibility Criteria|
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the examination for the candidates for providing a good career in various departments and other facilities and allotments. The candidates can apply for the UPSC 2016 Exams that having good job opportunities for the fresher candidates to acquire a good career option in Government sector. From above section of this page, aspirants can get latest updated information about this notification.
Union Public Service Commission was founded in 1926 and it is India’s central agency authorized to organize the Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service or Indian Statistical Service Examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination etc.
UPSC conducts various different examinations in different departments. For these examinations that are hold by UPSC many of the candidates are appeared in lakhs from every state. Short listing procedure follows the written exam and interview phase. Candidates have to qualify both the examinations to being appointed for the post.
The first chairman of this organization was Sir Ross Barker and the agency’s license is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled as Services under the Union and the States.
Functions of UPSC:
Union Public Services is the majorly established due to the demands of the superior Civil services and providing recruitment in the govt. sectors. There are some achievements of UPSC are:
- Compendium of experiences of State Public Service Commissions
- Rules of criteria of State PSCs
- Collection of Important decision well-defined by different Courts having bearing on the Role and Functioning of the State PSCs
- Model Code of Conduct for State PSCs
- Special Website for the National Conference on the Front of website of the UPSC
UPSC 2016 is following three phase selection in the Direct Recruitment of the candidates. There is firstly a Preliminary Exam and then Written Test and Personal Interview will be held in following days after it. The applicants seeking for the chance and job opportunity can have a great chance to acquire the vacant seats. UPSC 2016 offering jobs in different departments like teaching jobs, Defence jobs, Medical jobs etc. UPSC 2016 examination results will finally short lists the appointed candidates. The selection will be on the basis of Written Exams (includes 50%) and Interview (includes remaining).
UPSC examination also conduct Grade A, B, C level examinations. UPSC 2016 includes various following exams:
- N.D.A. & N.A.
- Civil Services
- Combined Medical services
- Engineering Service
There are also many examinations conducted under UPSC, you can check the whole details on the official website of UPSC. Basically the examination is conducting for recruitment to various services like the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service and Indian Police Service, as well as Group A and Group B Central Services.
UPSC Examination Details:
The notification of above state exams, published in the month of May / June every year in Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar and Gazette of India as well as in some Newspapers so aspirants be ready to apply for any one of suited posts.
- The organization conducts the examination in two parts namely preliminary exam and main examination followed by viva voce process. The Prelim Exam will have two papers (Papers I & II) of the Objective type questions and holds a maximum of 200 marks each. Each paper will be of two hour duration and it organizes in various cities of India.
- Those aspirants, who are qualified in preliminary examinations, are eligible to appear in main examination. The Main Examination is typically conducted in November or December yearly extend over a period of three weeks and consists of seven papers.
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC Exam:
- The applying candidates must be a citizen of India a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee satisfying certain conditions or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka or some specified East African countries and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Appliers should have degree or diploma in relevant stream from recognized university or institutions with appropriate working experience.
For UPSC 2016, applicants must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1984 and not later than 1st August, 1993.
Reservation will be made for candidates belonging to SC (Scheduled Castes) / ST (Scheduled Tribe), OBC (Other Backward Classes) and physically disabled categories in respect of vacancies as may be fixed by the Government from time to time.
Number Of Attempts For UPSC Exam:
- A contender is allowed six attempts only, subject to the age limits and appearance in any one of the two papers of the Prelim Test will be considered as an attempt and submission of Prelim Application to UPSC and receipt of the Hall Ticket will not be treated as an attempt if the applicants does not appear at all in either paper.
- An Other Backward Classes aspirant is allowed a maximum of nine attempts subject to the age limit with relaxation. There is no upper limit on the number of attempts for a candidate belonging to SC (Scheduled Castes) / ST (Scheduled Tribe), subject to the age limit with relaxation.
So dear job seekers, you may stay tuned with us on our web portal for getting latest information regarding UPSC 2016 examination. You can also join us on Facebook or Google plus to fetch most recent updates on your timeline directly.
If you have any query related to this, you may ask by leave their comment in comment box and our expertise of this web portal will entertain your query as soon as possible. You can bookmark this page using control+d to get info on your instant access.