Every Year, UPSC organizes various recruitment exam to provide employment to those aspirants, who are seeking for jobs in Government Sector. The name UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission that offers various Civil Services of the Government of India UPSC Exams. In the below section of this page, aspirants can get information about UPSC 2016 Notification and also get updated details regarding latest exam etc.
- To Download IAS Admit Card 2016:- Hit Here
- To Download IES/ ISS Admit Card 2016:- Press Here
Upcoming UPSC Exams
|Exam Name||Last Date To Apply||Complete Details|
|NDA Application Form||15th July 2016||Get Details|
|CSAT Application Form||20th May 2016||Get Details|
|Civil Services Application Form||27th May 2016||Get Details|
|IFS Application Form||27th May 2016||Get Details|
|IAS Application Form||27th May 2016||Get Details|
|CMS Application Form||01st April 2016||Get Details|
|IES Application Form||4th March 2016||Get Details|
|CDS Application Form||–||Get Details|
|SCRA Application Form||—-||Get Details|
Union Public Service Commission conducts a variety of competitive exam for employment to the different Government Jobs in India, including Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Revenue Service (IRS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), and Indian Police Service (IPS) so go through this page which is designed by team of recruitmentresult.com and get updated information on UPSC 2016 Notification, please have a look.
Important UPSC Section
Union Public Service Commission was founded in 1926 and it is India’s central agency authorized to organize the Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service or Indian Statistical Service Examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant) Examination etc.
Jobs in Government Sector (25000 Vacancies):- Check Now
The first chairman of this organization was Sir Ross Barker and the agency’s license is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled as Services under the Union and the States. UPSC conducts various different examinations in different departments. For these examinations that are hold by UPSC many of the candidates are appeared in lakhs from every state. Short listing procedure follows the written exam and interview phase. Candidates have to qualify both the examinations to being appointed for the post.
Functions of UPSC
Union Public Services is the majorly established due to the demands of the superior Civil services and providing recruitment in the govt. sectors. There are some achievements of UPSC are:
- Compendium of experiences of State Public Service Commissions
- Rules of criteria of State PSCs
- Collection of Important decision well-defined by different Courts having bearing on the Role and Functioning of the State PSCs
- Model Code of Conduct for State PSCs
- Special Website for the National Conference on the Front of website of the UPSC.
To Get Daily Free Job Updates In Your Mail Box:- Submit Your Email ID
UPSC Recruitment Criteria
UPSC 2016 is following three phase selection in the Direct Recruitment of the candidates. There is firstly a Preliminary Exam and then Written Test and Personal Interview will be held in following days after it. The applicants seeking for the chance and job opportunity can have a great chance to acquire the vacant seats. UPSC 2016 offering jobs in different departments like Teaching Jobs, Defence Jobs and Medical Jobs etc. UPSC 2016 examination results will finally short lists the appointed candidates. The selection will be on the basis of Written Exams (includes 50%) and Interview (includes remaining).
You Can Also Check:-
UPSC Latest Exam
UPSC examination also conduct Grade A, B, C level examinations. UPSC 2016 includes various following exams:
- N.D.A. & N.A.
- Civil Services
- Combined Medical services
- Engineering Service
There are also many examinations conducted under UPSC, you can check the whole details on the official website of UPSC. Basically the examination is conducting for recruitment to various services like the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service and Indian Police Service, as well as Group A and Group B Central Services.
www.upsc.gov.in Latest Notifications
The notification of above state exams, published in the month of May / June every year in Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar and Gazette of India as well as in some Newspapers so aspirants be ready to apply for any one of suited posts.
- The organization conducts the examination in two parts namely preliminary exam and main examination followed by viva voce process. The Prelim Exam will have two papers (Papers I & II) of the Objective type questions and holds a maximum of 200 marks each. Each paper will be of two hour duration and it organizes in various cities of India.
- Those aspirants, who are qualified in preliminary examinations, are eligible to appear in main examination. The Main Examination is typically conducted in November or December yearly extend over a period of three weeks and consists of seven papers.
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC Exam:
- The applying candidates must be a citizen of India a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee satisfying certain conditions or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka or some specified East African countries and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Appliers should have degree or diploma in relevant stream from recognized university or institutions with appropriate working experience.
For UPSC 2016, applicants must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1984 and not later than 1st August, 1993. Reservation will be made for candidates belonging to SC (Scheduled Castes) / ST (Scheduled Tribe), OBC (Other Backward Classes) and physically disabled categories in respect of vacancies as may be fixed by the Government from time to time.
Jobs By Qualification:
|10th Pass Jobs||BCom Jobs||Graduate Jobs|
|B ED Jobs||BE Jobs||Jobs after 12th Class|
|B Tech Jobs||BSC Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||Diploma Jobs||MCA Jobs|
|BCA Jobs||Freshers Jobs||Jobs by Qualification|
UPSC Exam Syllabus
As we discus in above section, organization conducts examination in two phases for all services namely Preliminary or main exam. So from below section of this page, you can fetch updated info about UPSC Exam Syllabus:
For Preliminary Exam:
Preliminary exam contains two compulsory papers of 200 marks each namely General Studies (Paper I) and General Studies (Paper II) and the questions will be of multiple choices, objective type. The marks in Preliminary Exam will not be calculating for final ranking, but just for qualification for main examination. Now we’re presenting you updated syllabus regarding prelim. Exam:
|Paper No.||Topics To Be Covered|
|I||Current events of national and international importance.|
|History of India and Indian National Movement.|
|Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.|
|Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.|
|Economic and Social Development Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.|
|General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization.|
|Interpersonal skills including communication skills|
|Logical reasoning and analytical ability.|
|Decision-making and problem-solving.|
|General mental ability.|
|Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level).|
Have A Look On this Section:-
For Main Exam:
After qualify the Preliminary Exam, the appliers will be eligible for main examination and an applicant’s rank in UPSC Exam based only on the mark scored in Main examination followed by their performance in Interview process. Main examination contains the following nine papers, but only seven papers will be calculated for final merit ranking and for the rest two papers, the candidate should secure minimum marks prescribed by UPSC each year.
|Paper No.||Topics To Covered|
|Paper-I||One of the Indian Languages to be selected by the candidate from the 18 languages included in the VIIIth Schedule to the Constitution|
|Papers IV & V||General Studies|
|Papers VI, VII, VIII & IX||Any two subjects to be selected from the prescribed optional subjects|
Latest 8000 PSC Jobs:- Check Here
- There is no syllabus for interview round and those who qualify in both exams will be called for attending interview process. It is only the session where interviewee can examine the candidates and also check the knowledge of the candidates which has been already tested through their written papers.
- Interview process is really an evaluation of not only his/her brain qualities but also social behavior and his/her interest in current affairs. Some of the traits to be evaluated are intellectual attentiveness, critical powers of adaptation, clear and logical exposition, balance of judgment, diversity and depth of awareness, capability for social consistency and leadership, brain and moral integrity.
Number Of Attempts For UPSC Exam
- A contender is allowed six attempts only, subject to the age limits and appearance in any one of the two papers of the Prelim Test will be considered as an attempt and submission of Prelim Application to UPSC and receipt of the Hall Ticket will not be treated as an attempt if the applicants does not appear at all in either paper.
- An Other Backward Classes aspirant is allowed a maximum of nine attempts subject to the age limit with relaxation. There is no upper limit on the number of attempts for a candidate belonging to SC (Scheduled Castes) / ST (Scheduled Tribe), subject to the age limit with relaxation.
Jobs By Categories
|Bank Jobs||Latest Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||IBPS Jobs||SSC Jobs|
|Police Jobs||Defence Jobs|
So dear job seekers, you may stay tuned with us on our web portal for getting latest information regarding UPSC 2016 examination. You can also join us on Facebook or Google plus to fetch most recent updates on your timeline directly.
If you have any query related to this, you may ask by leave their comment in comment box and our expertise of this web portal will entertain your query as soon as possible. You can bookmark this page using control+d to get info on your instant access.