Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2013
- Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Ltd. invites application for 125 Clerk Vacancies. Well qualified and willing candidates may apply for the Abhyudaya bank careers 2013.
- Eligible and talented applicants may fill online application form through the official website on or before the closing date which is 19th October 2013.
- The complete details about the Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank vacancy such as, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given by the team of recruitmentesul.com.
Name of the organization
Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
Name of the post
Total Number of Vacancies
- Applicants must have a Graduation Degree from a recognized university.
- Must have proficiency in Marathi language, Knowledge, and computer knowledge.
- Age limitation of the Aspirants should be between 18 years to 30 years.
- 05 years of age relaxation for the SC /ST/ Nomadic Tribe candidates.
- General category job seekers must have to pay application fee of Rs. 400/-.
- Application fee of Rs. 50 for the SC/ ST/ NT applicants. Aspirants can pay application fee either through the online or offline mode.
Selection of the job fighters will be made on the basis of online test and interview.
How to apply
- Applicants who want to apply for this recruitment may fill the application form on or before the last date of submission application.
- Candidate must fill application form through online mode from the official website which is www.abhyudayabank.co.in
- Fill the required details properly in the form, attach all the relevant documents, enter valid email id, scan passport size photograph, scan signature with the application form, and submit it within the given time period.
- Job seekers must take a print out of application form for the further use.
Ending date for application receipt: 19th October 2013.
For more details must visit the Official Notification