AFCAT Recruitment 2013-2014
- Indian Air force invites application for the recruitment of flying branch & Ground duty branch. Short listed candidates called for interview for flying and ground branches.
- Eligible candidates who want to join AFCAT Recruitment may attend the interview for AFCAT Recruitment 2013 before the last date of application.
- Eligible applicants may apply for the AFCAT application form 2013 must submit their documents before 15th December 2013. Here on this web page recruitmentresult.com providing you all the details about AFCAT Recruitment 2013-2014.
- More relative information like as educational qualification, age limitation, how to apply etc. are given below;
Name of organization
Indian Air force
Post and vacancy details:
|Flying Branch||Short Service Commission (13)|
|Ground Duty Branches||Ground Duty Officers (135)|
|Short Service Commission (28)|
|Technical Branch||Aeronautical Engineers (84)|
|Short Service Commission (56)|
Flying Branch: Candidates must have a graduation degree/post graduation degree with 60% marks in all papers/ 10+2 with physics/ chemistry/ math/or B.E / B.Tech degree with 60% marks from any recognized university as per the post requirement.\
Technical Branch: Applicants applying in AE (L) and AE (M) branch must have minimum 4 years degree from a recognized university.
Ground Duty Branch: applicants must possess a post Graduation Degree in any discipline with minimum of 50% marks in all papers.
- Age limitation of candidates for the post of flying branch should be between 19 years to 23 years as on 01-01-2014.
- Age limitation should be between 18 years to 28 years as on 01-01-2014 for the post of Technical Branch
- For the post of Ground Duty Branch age limit of the candidate should be between 20years to 23 years.
- Age limitation for the reserved candidates is applicable as per the Govt. rules.
Those candidates whose application has been submitted by given date will be called for the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT).
How to apply
Candidates who are qualified may attend the interview on the given date.On the spot registration will take place on 14th September 2013 at the venue which are given below. Applicants are required to report at the venue with:
- Two photo copies of pre0-filled admit card.
- Original certificates and mark sheets of graduation/ post graduation.
- ID proof, DL, voter identity card, three recent passport size photograph, along with all these candidate must report at the given venue;
Important Date and Venue:
|Place||Center||Date||Documents submission date||Time Of Registration|
|Delhi (NCR)||Amity University Sector, 125 Taj Exprss Highway, Noida-201303||14th September 2013||15 December 2013||8:00 am to 11:00 am|
For more details about AFCAT must visit the Official Advertisement
More important links
|Jobs According to Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Jobs By Location||Write a Good Resume|
|Sarkari Naukri||Free Vocabulary Tips|