Golden Opportunity for the candidates who want to fulfill the dream of making their career in Indian Air Force!!! IAF has issued AFCAT Notification for the Air Force Common Admission Test 1 which will be held on 26 February 2017. Online application forms are invited for the engagement of enterprising & adventurous Indian citizens as commissioned officers in flying, ground duty (technical) and ground duty (non-technical) branch. Dedicated candidates who are suitable for the concerned positions may apply for AFCAT Notification 2017, by following the below stated procedure as soon as possible.
Candidates who want to foster their career in Indian Air Force and fulfill all the eligibility requirements may apply for AFCAT Exam, by filling their application forms and submit it on or before the closing date that is well equipped below. Contenders may achieve further facts about Air Force Common Admission Test Notification such as eligibility criteria, procedure to fill form, exam dates through this web page which are well specified underneath part by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Last Date for Online Application||29th December 2016|
|AFCAT Exam Date||26th February 2017|
AFCAT Eligibility Criteria:
|Flying||Graduation in any discipline or Maths & Physics at 10+2 level or BE / B Tech degree or cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks.|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||minimum 60% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and Degree graduation/integrated post- graduation qualification in Engineering/ Technology from recognized University.|
|Ground Duty (Non-technical)||Graduate or post graduate Degree (MBA / MCA or MA / M Sc degree) in any discipline with 60% marks or equivalent or cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised university.|
Types of Commission:
|PC||Candidates joining as PC officers would continue to serve till the age of superannuation.|
- For the Flying Branch, contenders must be minimum 20 years and maximum 24 years of age as on 1st January 2018.
- Age limit of the candidates should be between 20 to 26 years as on 1st January 2018 for the rest of the Branches.
Height and Weight:
|Branch||Height and Weight|
|Flying||Minimum 162.5 cms,|
Leg Length: Min – 99 cms, Max – 120 cms.
Thigh Length Max – 64 cms
Sitting Height : Min – 81.5 cms. Max – 96 cms.
|Ground Duty (Technical)||Male candidates – 157.5 cms.|
Women candidates-152 cms.
|Ground Duty (Non-technical)|
AFCAT Salary Structure:
|Branch||Salary (Per Month)|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||Rs. 71,550/-|
|Ground Duty (Non-technical)||Rs. 68,550/-|
AFCAT Selection Procedure:
- Contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance level in AFCAT and Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) which is going to be held on 26 February 2017.
- Test duration will be two hours and it contains multiple choice questions on verbal ability, numerical ability, reasoning, general awareness and military aptitude.
- Candidates who will qualify the AFCAT and EKT will be going to appear in the following stages afterwards:
- Stage 1- Intelligence Test and Screening Test.
- Stage 2- Psychological, Group Tests and Interview.
- For the Flying Branch, computerized Pilot Selection System (CPSS) would be executed to recruit eligible candidates. It is once in a lifetime test, candidates need to perform this test well and efficiently to foster their career.
Give Now: AFCAT Online Mock Test
Check Here Now:
- General Awareness
- Verbal Ability in English
- Numerical Ability
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test
Get Details: AFCAT Syllabus
How to fill an AFCAT Application forms?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the Indian Air Force that is “www.indianairforce.nic.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the “Careers” tab mentioned in the right side list of the homepage and open it.
- Then go to the “What’s New” section and press on the appropriate link that is “Advertisement AFCAT 01/2017”.
- Here is the advertisement, read the instructions carefully.
- Now go to the “Candidates Login” button mentioned above and press on it.
- After that, candidates need to register themselves by Login through Email Id, Password and Notification in the space provided.
- Contenders who are applying for the 1st time need to hit on the “New candidates” option and fill the required details in the boxes.
- Fill the application form with correct information in respective manner.
- Upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Take a review of the application form to avoid errors.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out for further usage.
Read Also: Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Aspirants need to make a unique active E-Mail ID.
- Contenders will not be considered for any other commission after their selection in IAF.
- Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable.
- No arrested, convicted or prosecuted on criminal charges contenders are acknowledged.
- Candidates need to carry an admit card along with them for the AFSB interview.
- PAN Card is a compulsory for joining AFA.
- Do not take any textual material, calculators, docu-pen, slide rulers, etc along with them except the admit card, identity proof inside the AFCAT exam centre premises.
- Good physical condition of the candidates is allowed for the physical training at AFA.
- Selection in the Indian Air Force is free, fair and merit based.
Check These Related Links Of AFCAT:
|Notification Date||2nd December 2016|
|Starting date for Online Application||3rd December 2016|
|Last date for Online Application||29th December 2016|
|AFCAT 1 2017 Written Exam Date||26 February 2017|
|Commencing the training||January 2018|
Candidates are required to check Official Link to get complete details related to AFCAT Notification 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Career in Airforce||Strategies To Improve Memory|
|How to Get in the Mood to Study||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|How To Prepare For Online Exam||Entrance Exam in India|
|Best Career Opportunities||Latest Recruitment Notices|