AFCAT is going to be conduct by Indian Air Force on 21st February 2016. Air Force Common Admission Test is organized for engagement of brilliant applicants against vacancies of officers in Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duty Branch.
Interested candidates can apply for AFCAT 2016 as soon as possible. IAF invites AFCAT Online Application Form from contenders on or earlier than end date which is 31st December 2015.
You may take entire acknowledgement related to AFCAT 2016 Notification such as essential qualification, branches Name, selection procedure etc, from the beneath segment of this page which is created by the group members of recruitmentresult.com. Interested Job hunters who are looking for Indian Air Force Vacancy must apply against AFCAT 2016 Notification by filling online application form.
- Flying Branch
- Technical Branch
- Ground Duty Branch
|Flying Branch||Candidates should have degree of Graduation in any discipline from recognized university or institute with min 60% and have passed Maths and physics at 10+2 level OR BE/ B.Tech degree from a recognized university with min 60% marks in aggregate.|
|Technical Branch||Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics) AE (L): Applicants should possess a minimum of four year degree qualification from a recognized university or cleared Sections A and B examination of Associate membership examination of the institute of electronics and telecommunication engineers by actual studiesAeronautical Engineer (Mechanical) AE (M): Appliers should possess a minimum of four year degree qualification from a recognized university or cleared Section A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India by actual studies|
|Ground Duty Branch||Graduate Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all papers put together or a Pass Graduate Degree / equivalent Diploma in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers OR Graduate Degree in Commerce (B.Com) with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all papers put together or Post Graduate Degree in Commerce (M.Com) / CA/ICWA with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers put together OR Post Graduate Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers put together|
- Age of those Candidates who are applying for flying branch, should be lies between20 – 24 years.
- Age limit of contenders should not less than 20 years and not more than 26 years for Technical Branch & Ground Duty Branch.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be given as per the norms of Government.
Process of Appointment:
Written test and personal interview will be conducting by the selection members of Indian Air Force for recruiting talented and deserving candidates.
Steps of Online Registration for AFCAT:
- Interested and eligible job seekers who are searching for Latest Govt. Jobs can apply online against Air Force Common Admission Test Notification through official website that is www.careerairforce.nic.in
- From home page, go to “Candidates Login” tab.
- Select branch name & select “Apply Online” button.
- After that, fill Application Form with all details in a correct manner.
- Now, upload your photograph & signature.
- After filling online application form, check at once & then hit on “Submit” button.
- At last, Take print out of online application form and keep it safely for future reference.
- End Date for apply online: 31st December 2015
- Date of written Exam: 21st February 2016
Note: Check this Official Link to get more details about AFCAT 2016. You may also stay in touch with us on Google Plus and Facebook to get latest updates on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AFCAT Sample Papers||AFCAT Result|
|AFCAT Online Mock Test||AFCAT Preparation Books|
|AFCAT Syllabus||Career in Air Force|