AFCAT 2014 Notification
Indian Air Force (IAF) has circulated an advertisement about AFCAT 2014 Notification for the recruitment of Commissioned Officer vacancies in Flying, Technical and Ground Duty Branches through Air Force Common Admission Test. interested contenders may apply by filing the AFCAT online application form 2014 before the last date.
Applicants must read the whole details about this advertisement before apply. The entire details are mentioned in the below section which is being provided by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Name Of The Organization:
Indian Air Force (IAF)
Name Of The Branches:
- Flying Branch
- Technical Branch
- Ground Duty Branches
Type Of Announcement:
AFCAT 2014 Notification
|S. No||Branch name|
|1||Flying Branch||No 198/15F/SSC/M (Short Service Commission)|
|2||Technical Branch||No 197/15T/PC/M (Permanent Commission)|
|No 197/15T/SSC/M (Short Service Commission|
|3||Ground Duty Branches||No 197/15G/PC/M (Permanent Commission)|
|No 197/15G/SSC/M (Short Service Commission)|
Aspirants must have possessed graduation in any discipline or B.E / B.Tech for Flying Branch, Four year degree qualification or cleared Sections A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India).
|S. No||Branch name||Age Limitation|
|1||Flying Branch||19 to 23 years|
|2||Technical Branch||18 to 28 years|
|3||Ground Duty Branches||20 to 23 years for Graduates|
|20 to 25 years for Post Graduates|
|20 to 26 years for LLB|
|20 to 27 years for M.Ed/ Ph.D/ C.A/ ICWA|
- Selection of the aspirants will be made on the basis of the performance in AFCAT & Engineering Knowledge Test followed by Intelligence Test, Psychological Test, Group Test, Medical Test and Interview conducted by Air Force Selection Boards.
- Aspirants applying for Flying Branch must appear for Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT).
How to Apply?
Interested candidates whop are willing to apply they must fill the online application form through the official website that is www.careerairforce.nic.in after that fill the form properly must upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature or documents (if required) and submit it within the given time period.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 03rd July 2014
- Date of AFCAT & EKT Exam: 31st August 2014 (Sunday)
- Date of Course Commencing: July 2015
Note: for more details must check the Official Notification.