AFCAT 2014 Notification
Indian Air force has issued an advertisement as AFCAT 2014 for various vacant posts for Man and women to join the Indian air force. Those candidates who want to apply they can fill the online application form before the last date.
- Applications are invited by the capable and authenticated contenders for the recruitment of flying branch & Ground duty branch.
- Eligible candidates who want to join AFCAT they can apply for this recruitment on or before 22nd January 2014.
- Other relevant details regarding this Advertisement such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are mentioned in the below section which are being publicized by recruitmentresult.com
Name of organization
Indian Air force
|Post Name||Age limitation||Pay Scale|
|Flying Branch||19 to 23 years||Rs. 69,130/-|
|Technical Branch||19 to 28 years||Rs. 60,380/-|
|Ground Duty Branches||20 to 27 years||Rs. 57,880/-|
- Those candidates are going to apply for Technical Branch courses they should have 60% marks in all papers for being eligible.
- Those who are going to apply for flying Branch must have done graduation in any stream from a recognized university or B.E/B.Tech with minimum of 60%
- Those aspirants are going to apply for Ground Duty branches must have done Graduation with 60% marks and Post Graduation with 50% marks.
Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of:
- Written examination
- Intelligence Test
- Psychological Test
- Group Test
- Medical Examination
Why should we hire you->Complete Details
How to apply?
- Those aspirants who are willing to apply they must have to fill the application form through the online mode from its official website that is: www.careerairforce.nic.in
- Fill the entire details in the application form attach all the required documents/ certificates with the application form and submit it online within the given time period.
- Starting date for online application: 14 December, 2013
- Last date for online application: 12 January, 2014
- AFCAT 2014 will be on: 23 February 2014
For more details must visit the Official Notification.