Candidates who have dream to serve their country to work in Indian Air Force, they should apply for AFCAT 2018. Interested contenders have to submit application form through online mode by visiting its official website.
But before apply against Indian Air Force recruitment 2018; aspirants should match their eligibility from AFCAT 2018 Notification. After final screening of application form, candidates have to participate in Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) of which Syllabus is available here.
|Overview Of This Page:|
Applicants must have AFCAT Admit card to appear in AFCAT Exam 2018. After appearing in examination, aspirants can check AFCAT 2018 Results by going through beneath segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Check Here –
- Ground Duty (Technical)
- Ground Duty (Non-technical)
- Ground Duty (Non-technical)
Check Also – AFCAT Eligibility Details
AFCAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
We have provided details concerning Air Force Common Admission Test educational qualification. So, have a glance once!!!
Applicants must passed Graduates (Minimum three year degree course) or equivalent with minimum 60% marks in any discipline from a well recognized University. Also, he/ she must be passed 10+2 standard (Math and Physics) along with BE / B Tech degree from a recognized university/board.
Technical and Non – Technical Branch:
Individuals must be passed Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level with minimum 60% marks along with four year graduation / integrated post graduation qualification in Engineering / Technology from a recognized board/institute.
Ground Duty Branches:
Administration & Logistics: Graduate Degree (Minimum three year degree course) with at least 60% marks or equivalent in any discipline.
Accounts: B. Com. Degree (three year degree course) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent from a well recognized university.
Marital Status– Candidate must be single.
- Flying Branch: Candidates applying for AFCAT should be between 20 to 24 years.
- If the candidates are holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India), their age shall be relaxed up to 26 years.
- Technical Branch & Ground Duty Branch: Contenders should not be less than 20 years and more than 26 years in age.
Check out the physical standards fixed by the section panel of the organization. Candidates who meet the required physical standard can apply for the application form. For more details regarding the same, check out AFCAT 2 Notification.
|Physical Standards||Flying Branch||Technical Branch|
|Minimum Height||162.5 cms with correlated weight||Men – 157.5 Cms|
Women:- 152 Cms
with correlated weight
|Leg Length||Min – 99 cms & Max – 120 cms||Nil|
|Thigh Length||Max – 64 cms||Nil|
|Sitting Height||Min – 81.5 cms & Max – 96 cms||Nil|
|Vision||Minimum Visual Acuity 6/6 in one eye|
and 6/9 in other, correctable
to 6/6 only for hypermetropia
For Ground Duty:
|Physical Standards||Ground Duty Branch|
|Minimum Height||Men – 157.5 Cms|
Women:- 152 Cms
with correlated weight
- Contenders, appointed for Flying Officer Positions will get an attractive amount of pay scale of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 per month along with Grade Pay, Military Service Pay, Dearness, and Kit Maintenance & Transport Allowance.
- You will also get other allowances based on your working in institution. Just take a look on below placed table to know more about salary structure.
|Category||Pay Amount (including allowances)|
|Flying Branch||Rs. 85,372/-|
|Ground Duty (Tech) Branch||Rs.74,872/-|
|Ground Duty (Non-tech) Branch||Rs. 71,872/-|
AFCAT Selection Process:
- The selection of eligible candidates will be done on the basis of performance in Air Force Common Admission Test and Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT).
- Aspirants qualified in AFCAT Exam will be called for Intelligence Test and Screening Test.
- Candidates qualifying in Intelligence Test and Screening Test will be called for Psychological, Group Tests and Interview for final section.
AFCAT Exam Pattern:
- Type of questions: objective
- No of questions: 100
- Time duration: 2 hours
- Each question carried 3 marks.
- Technical Branch candidates are required to give EKT test.
- There is a provision of negative marking in the exam. Candidates are advised to void making guess if you are unsure about the correct answer.
- Candidates who will qualify in this exam will be called for medical fitness test for final selection.
Check Here In Details – AFCAT Exam Pattern
AFCAT Exam Syllabus:
|Verbal Ability in English|
|Reasoning & Military Aptitude Test|
AFCAT Exam Centers:
|Pune||Salua (Kharagpur)||Port Blair||Suratgarh|
Steps to apply for AFCAT 2018:
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of Indian Air Force that is www.indianairforce.nic.in
- Navigate your cursor towards “careers” tab available at right hand side of the page.
- Scroll down next page and hit on “Whats New” section and press on “Advertisement AFCAT 02/2018”.
- Read complete AFCAT Notification 2018 to get details regarding AFCAT Eligibility and others.
- Satisfied contenders with eligibility norms should hit on “apply online” button.
- For this, candidates need to go back to the previous page and have to hit on “Candidates Login” that is given at the top right corner.
- After that, register your name by pressing “AFCAT Entre” button and on the new page, skip the video and login through Email Id, Password and Notification in the space provided.
- Enter Email Id, Password enter “Security code” and press on “Proceed” button.
- If you are applying for the first time, hit on the “New candidate” option that is given below the proceed button. On the next page, fill the required details such as Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, password etc.
- After registration / logging in, AFCAT Application Form will appear on your digital screen.
- Fill the online application form with correct details and in appropriate manner.
- After furnishing the application form, upload scanned copies of documents/ testimonials and recent passport size photograph as required with the application form.
- Recheck the application form after completion.
- Next hit on “Submit” option and your application form will automatically get submitted.
- Lastly, take out a hard copy of the filled application form for future reference.
AFCAT Admit Card 2018:
Indian Air Force will issue soon AFCAT Hall ticket on official website. Contenders appearing in Air Force Common Admission Test has to download AFCAT Exam Admit Card. Aspirants should take print out copy of hall ticket for further requirement. Candidates can check AFCAT Exam Hall ticket by going through the direct link mentioned below.
AFCAT Results 2018:
AFCAT Result will be declared by the Indian Air Force after completion of exam procedure. Candidates can check AFCAT Exam Result by accessing direct link furnished in below section of the page. Contenders have to enter some relevant info like roll number and date of birth to get AFCAT Results 2018.
AFCAT Important Dates:
- The process of form submission will remain open in the month of June 2018
- The exam will be scheduled in the month of August.
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of AFCAT 2018. Aspirants can bookmark this web page or like this page on face book and Google Plus.
Candidates having any query or doubts related to this post, can type their comment in below comment box. Our experts will soon solve your queries.
More Links Related To AFCAT