AFMC Application Form 2015
- Armed Forces Medical College has opened the MBBS admissions applicants who want to take admission in MBBS course must read the AFMC Online notification and fill the AFMC Application Form 2015. Eligible Contenders must attend the AFMC entrance exam on the given dates.
- Armed Forces Medical College conducts this entrance examination for the selection of deserving candidates for admissions. Aspirants will to take the admission for this academic year must fill the Application form on or before the last date to apply.
- All the relevant details related to AFMC 2015 Entrance Exam Notification such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned by the team of recruitmentresult.com in the underneath section of this page:
Four and a half years
Applicants who have passed 10+2/B.Sc. or appearing in final year of B.Sc. from a recognized university are eligible to apply.
Aspirants need to pay application fee of Rs.250/- in any branch of State Bank of India.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Test followed by an Interview and Medical Test.
How to Apply?
- Aspirants may apply through the online process from the official website that iswww.afmc.nic.in
- After that fill the application form carefully and upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature with the form and submit it online within the given time period.
- Start date for registration and application process:21st April 2015
- Last date of registration: 15th May 2015
- Last date of acceptance of Challan from in SBI banks: 26th May 2015
Note: For more details about this notification you may check the Official link
More Useful Links
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How to Start a New Life In College?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|