AFMC Application Form 2014
Armed Forces Medical College, Pune has issued a notification regarding AFMC Application Form 2014 for the candidates who want to take admission in MBBS course. Contenders who want to apply they must attend the AFMC entrance exam 2014 on the given dates.
A total number of 130 medical (105 boys & 25 girls) students will be attempted for the year 2014. Aspirants must fill the registration form on or before 13th May 2014.
All the relevant details related to AFMC Online Application 2014 provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com in the below section of this page.
Name of the organization:
Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
Type of Announcement:
AFMC Online Application 2014
Four and a half years
Total no. of seats:
Applicants who have passed 10+2/B.Sc. or appearing in final year of B.Sc. from a recognized university are eligible to apply.
Aspirants need to pay application fee of Rs.250/- in any branch of State Bank of India.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Test followed by an Interview and Medical Test.
How to Apply?
- Aspirants may apply through the online process from the official website that is www.afmc.nic.in
- After that fill the application form carefully and upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature with the form and submit it online within the given time period.
- Start date for registration and filling online application: 21 April 2014
- Last date for registration: 13 May 2014
- Last date for filling and submission of online application: 17 May 2014
- Last date for payment of fee at any SBI Branch: 20 May 2014
Note: For more details about this notification you may check the Official Notification.