AFMC Application Form
Armed Forces Medical College is going to conduct AFMC MBBS entrance exam. Students, who are going to take admission in MBBS Course, must read the AFMC Online notification and fill the AFMC Application Form before last date to be reached. Candidates, who planning to take admission for this course in next session, may stay connected with us on or web portal and must fill AFMC Application Form 2016 very soon.
|Announcement Type||Armed Forces Medical College MBBS entrance exam|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Check Below|
All the relevant details related to AFMC Entrance Exam Notification such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned by the team of recruitmentresult.com in the underneath section of this page:
The Armed Forces Medical College was founded on 01st May 1948 by a demonstration of parliament of India on the proposals of BC Roy Committee by the merger of different maintain medicinal associations.
The “Graduate Wing” of Armed Forces Medical College was created on 04th August 1962 to give a sufficient and persistent admission of medicinal officers for the Indian Armed Forces. The organization is in the blink of an eye partnered to the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences and is perceived by the MCI for directing undergrad and different postgraduate medicinal courses.
- Applicants who have passed 10+2/B.Sc. or appearing in final year of B.Sc. from a recognized university are eligible to apply.
- A candidates must be a subject of India or be a subject of Nepal or Bhutan or an individual of Indian inception relocated from Pakistan or whatever other remote nation with the plan of forever settling in India.
- Those applicants who have passed 10+2, having 17 years of age on December 31, 2015; but must not have attained the age of 22 years on that date i.e. must have been born not earlier than January 01, 1994 and not later than December 31, 1998.
- Those aspirants, who have degree should not have attained the age of 24 years i.e. must have been born not earlier than January 01, 1992
Aspirants need to pay appropriate application fee that is deposited through Debit card or Credit card or challan form only.
- Selection of candidates for Armed Forces Medical College MBBS course will be shortlisted on the basis of AIPMT score card. or
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for appearing in Test of English Language, Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning and Psychological appraisal cum Interview.
|Sr. No.||Subjects Name||No. Of Ques.|
|Timings: 02 Hours|
|1||Science (Zoology and Botany)||50|
|4||Insight, Logic and Reasoning||25|
|5||English Language and Comprehension||25|
How to fill AFMC Application Form?
- Aspirants may apply through the online process from the official website that is www.afmc.nic.in
- After that fill the application form carefully and
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature with the form
- Now, fill fee details and submit it online application form within the given time period.
- After that, take printout of filled application form for future refrences.
|Events Name||Dates (Tentative)|
|Start Date For Registration And Application Process||Third Week Of April 2016|
|Last Date Of Registration||Second Week Of May 2016|
|Last Date Of Acceptance Of Challan From In SBI Banks||Last Week Of May 2016|
For more details about this notification you may check this Official link. You may bookmark this page using Control+D to fetch updated information about AFMC Application Form 2016 or you can also follow us on Facebook or Goggle plus to get info on your timeline directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On