AFMC Application Form 2014
- Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) has announced a notification for the AFMC entrance exam 2014.
- Well qualified candidates may apply by submitting online application form before the last date.
- Eligible and interested applicants who want to apply AFMC entrance exams can apply AFMC online registration 2014.
- The entire detail about AFMC Entrance exam such as, eligibility criteria, age limit, how to apply etc. are provided by recruitmentresult.com
Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)
Entrance Exam Name
AFMC Admission 2014 Entrance Exam
AFMC Eligibility criteria
Applicants must possess 10+2 with science stream with at least 50% of aggregate marks. And 40% marks for the reserved candidates.
Age limitation of the Aspirants should be minimum 17 years as on 31st December the year of admission. Age relaxation for the reserved applicants is applicable as per the Govt. Rules.
Aspirants have to pay the application fee of Rs.250/- in the form of bank demand draft in favour of “The Commandant AFMC Pune” payable at Pune.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of written test and performance in interview.
How to Apply
- Applicants who want to apply for the AFMC entrance exam can apply on or before the last date of application.
- Candidates have to submit the filled application form in the prescribed pattern available by AFMC.
- After submission of the application form applicants must take a print out of it and send it to the given address:
“The Officer in charge (Admission Cell),
Armed Forces Medical College,
Post Officer Wanowarie,
- Last date for application form: Not announced till now
- Date of written exam (Tentative): 1st week of May 2014
For more details About AFMC exam must visit the official website