Armed Forces Medical College has circulated a vacancy notification titled as AFMC Recruitment. As per the notification, the organization wants to hire young and hard working candidates to fill the vacant post in Pune of Civilian Group–B, C. Those candidates w2ho want to enhance their career through Armed Forces Medical College Recruitment shall fill application from through the official web portal but after ensuring their eligibility. To know more about AFMC Recruitment 2017 you may scroll down this page.
Key contents of this page:
The organization is inviting applications from the eligible job seekers to capture the vacant post. Candidates can visit the official website of Armed Forces Medical College to download application from and then follow below provided steps and send the same through speed or registered post after 21 days from this advertisement gets published. Check the below section of this page to grab more details regarding AFMC Recruitment 2018 which si well presented by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Armed Forces Medical College|
|Number of vacancy||22|
|Last date||Check Below|
AFMC Vacancy Details:
|Post name||Number of vacancy|
|Stenographer Grade -II||03|
|Cinema Project Grade-III||01|
Candidates who are going to apply for AFMC Civilian Posts Vacancy shall possess 10/12/bachelors/masters degree in relevant fields from a recognized university or institute.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
- Age of the candidates who are going to apply for Armed Forces Medical College Job Vacancy shall be between 18-27 years as on last date of receipt of applications.
- Age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the laws of the Government of India.
- SC/ST will get 5 years relaxation in upper age and OBC will get 3 years relaxation in upper age.
|Post name||Salary structure|
|Animal Supervisor||Pay Matrix Level-7|
|UDC||Pay Matrix Level-4|
|Stenographer Grade -II||Pay Matrix Level-4 Rs. 25500/-|
|Cinema Project Grade-III||Pay Matrix LeveI-2 Rs. 19900/-|
Pay Matrix Level-1 Rs. 18000/-
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination which will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization. The syllabus for written examination will be based on the minimum qualification prescribed for each post.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How to Apply for AFMC Recruitment?
Candidate should follow below provided steps to fill Armed Forces Medical College Vacancy Application Form:
- First and foremost step is you need to visit official website of organization that is www.afmc.nic.in
- Now you need to go “Recent Updates & Notifications” section and choose appropriate link
- Now read the advertisement completely and check your eligibility
- After reading all details if you found yourself eligible then you need to prepare an AFMC Application Form on A-4 size paper
- Now fill it with complete details like name father’s name and other relevant information
- After filling complete details, you should attach Xerox copy of all necessary documents/ testimonials along with application form
- Affix your recent passport size photograph
- Prepare an envelope and super-subscribe with “Application for the post of…………”
- Now put application form into envelope and send it to the address represented below.
To The Commandant,
Armed Forces Medical College, Pune Solapur Road,
Wanowarie, Pune-411 040
Find More: Jobs in Pune
Last date to send application form is 21 days after this advertisement published.
Tap to this Official Link to know more about AFMC Recruitment 2017–2018. You can type your comment in below comment box for any query or doubts. Our experts will try to solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Jobs in Maharashtra|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|