AHD Maharashtra Recruitment
Animal Husbandry Department, Maharashtra has released vacancy advertisement regarding AHD Maharashtra Recruitment. For this concern, online applications are invited to appoint eligible contenders for 122 Live Stock Supervisor, Driver and Typist Vacancies. Those Aspirants, who are satisfying the requisite eligibility criteria for declared posts, may apply for AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2016. Willing candidates may apply by forwarding duly filled online application form on or prior to last date reached.
|Position Name||Live Stock Supervisor, Driver Etc.|
|Total Number Of Posts||122|
|Last Date To Fill Online Form||5th April 2016|
To acquire rest of the details regarding Animal Husbandry Department Maharashtra Recruitment, candidates are required to read complete details such as essential Qualification, salary package, mode of selection, procedure to apply and important dates etc from this page of recruitmentresult.com.
AHD Maharashtra Recruitment
- Livestock Supervisor (Pashudhan Paryavekshak): 109 Posts
- Clerk Cum Typist: 05 Posts
- Senior Clerk: 03 Posts
- Driver: 05 Posts
Applicants must have completed 10th Class / SSC from any government approved Institution/Board with minimum pass percentage of marks at the same time Typing speed of the applicants must be 40 WPM in English and 30 WPM in Marathi.
Get More:-10th Pass Jobs
- Applying candidate must have minimum 18 years of age and maximum 38 years as on 5th April 2016.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable for SC / ST category candidates as per the rules and regulations.
Selected candidates will be getting appropriate amount of salary that is Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 per month along with suitable grade pay as per post from concerned authority.
Examination / Application Fee:
- General/OBC category candidate need to pay non refundable application fee of Rs.300 for and those who belong to SC / ST category are required to pay an amount of Rs.150/-as application fee.
- Application fee should be pay through online mode during filling Online Application Form.
Following selection rounds will be conducted by the selection board of AHD Maharashtra and primary selection round qualifiers only will be further forwarded to final selection rounds.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
Read Also:- Tips to Prepare for Interview
How to Apply for AHD Maharashtra Recruitment?
- Candidates those who are interested to apply for Animal Husbandry Department Maharashtra Recruitment, need to visit the official portal that is www.ahd.maharashtra.gov.in and fill the online application in proper manner.
- Now, hit “online recruitment” tab on the home page and further select appropriate link related to applied post.
- Download the concerned notification and read it completely before applying.
- Fill all the asked information without any leaving any field blank and upload self attested copies of all academic qualification and experience certificates if required.
- Pay requisite application fee according to your category and submit application form within prescribed time.
- Lastly take a print out of filled application for future reference.
Check Here:- Procedure To Fill Online Form
End Date to Submit Application Form: 5th April 2016
Note: For getting additional details visit the Official Notification. Through this page, you can acquire the updated info related to AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2016, so stay tuned this website.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|