AICTE JK Scholarship
Get AICTE JK Scholarship 2018-19 details from here! The registration for Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) for students of Jammu & Kashmir is started form 10th April, 2018 for (10+2) and 17th April 2018 for diploma holder students.
All India Council for Technical Education J&K provides facility through Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme to all those candidates who wants to peruse their studies from outside the State of Jammu & Kashmir for improve their skills. Candidates can do Online Registration for AICTE JK Scholarship scheme before Last Date.
This Page Includes:
The last date for registration AICTE Jammu and Kashmir Scholarship 2018-19 for (10+2) and for diploma holder students is 09-05-2018 and 16-05-2018 respectively. Candidates are advised to get complete details before applying for AICTE JK PMSSS Scheme.
The complete details regarding AICTE JK Scholarship 2018-19 are well stated below! For more detailed information regarding Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme scroll down this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
AICTE JK Scholarship 2018-19
Scholarship provided for 5000 candidates in “General” stream and for 2830 candidates in “Engineering” stream.
- Applying candidates should have domicile of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Aspirants should pass class 12th or equivalent from State Board of J&K or from Central Board affiliated School (except NIOS) located in J&K.
- The family income of applicants should be less than Rs 6.0 Lakhs per annum.
- Only those students are eligible to apply who want to pursue their study outside the State of J&K.
Want to Know? How to Get Scholarship
AICTE JK Scholarship Reward:
- For General Degree Courses: Rs.30, 000 per annum
- For Engineering Courses: Rs.1.25 lakhs per annum
- For Medical Studies (Including BDS): Rs. 3 lakhs per annum
Academic Fee & Maintenance Charges:
- All India Council for Technical Education provides the shortlisted students fee related to education such as tuition fee, development fee, library fee, internet fee, training fee, university fee, examination fee etc. approved by State Fee Regulatory Committee except refundable deposits. This will all paid directly by the organization.
- All India Council For Technical Education provides scholarship only shortlisted candidates. The selection of the contenders will be done based on merit list and documents verification.
- The merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained by the students in Entrance Examination.
- After that, the council will organize counseling in which students have to bring all original documents and certificates for verification procedure.
Read Here: Scholarship Benefits
- Personal details Certificate
- Educational qualification Certificates( Xth and XIIth Standard Mark Sheet)
- Caste Certificate (for SC / ST/ OBC candidate)
- Disability Certificate for Persons with Disabilities
- Domicile Certificate issued by competent authority
- Annual Income Certificate issued by competent authority showing the total family income for the financial year (current year)
- Aadhar Card (if any)
- Good quality Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg /png format and size must be greater than 10 KB and should not exceed 200 KB
- Good Quality Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg / png format and size must be greater than 10 KB and should not exceed 50 KB
What Is The Applying Procedure Of AICTE JK Scholarship 2018?
Step 1: Willing to apply candidates has to visit official website of All India Council For Technical Education that is www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in
Step 2: Hit on “Notifications under PMSSS 2018-19” to read complete notification regarding AICTE JK Scholarship.
Step 3: Select notification link and read complete details given in PDF file.
Step 4: After that, come back on previous page and hit on “Registration under Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) 2018-19 for the Students of J&K is Started” link.
Step 5: All India Council for Technical Education Jammu and Kashmir online application form will be displayed at your screen within few seconds.
Step 6: Enter all details asking for filling vacant tabs.
Step 7: Upload all relevant documents and certificates with the application form.
Step 8: Below after, hit on “submit” button stable at last of the page.
Step 9: A password will generate at your screen which should be noted down by the students.
Step 10: At the end, candidates should download duly filled application from by follow suitable tab.
Step 11: Applicants can take print pout copy of it for avoid any trouble in future.
Apply here – AICTE JK Scholarship 2018-19
Get Advertisement – AICTE JK Scholarship PMSSS Scheme
Get Here- AICTE JK PMSSS Scheme brochure
Helpline Number for students under PMSSS:
- 0120-2446701 (between 09:30 am till 05:30 pm Monday to Saturday)
|Courses||Starting Date||Last Date|
|10+2 passed (J&K|
Board or CBSE from J&K)
|Diploma passed(Not earlier than year 2017-18||17-04- 2018||16-05-2018|
We hope, you are satisfied with the info given by us about AICTE JK Scholarship 2018. But still, if you have any doubt related to this page then you can visit Official Link. You may like our page on facebook or follow us on twitter for getting latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Apply Scholarship||Scholarships in India|
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||How to Get a Free College Education|
|How To Prepare For Scholarship||How to Start a New Life In College?|
|Education Loans for Students||Top Colleges in India|