AICTE JK Scholarship
If, students of Jammu and Kashmir wants to pursue Under Graduate Degree level program in “General” and “Engineering” stream from outside the State of Jammu & Kashmir then they can apply for AICTE JK Scholarship. All India Council For Technical Education provides facility through PMSSS J&K Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme to all those candidates who wants to study undergraduate from outside the State of Jammu & Kashmir for improve their skills. Those contenders can submit online application form before the last date updated soon. Interested aspirants may collect more information regarding AICTE JK Scholarship 2018 by going through beneath segment of this page.
Shortlisted candidates will become eligible to get admission in the Institutes approved by UGC under section 12 B of UGC Act or by AICTE and located outside the state of J&K. The students will be selected based on merit list and document verification. Aspirants who will submit the application form for AICTE JK Scholarship 2018 before the dead line. Only those applicants will be appeared for further procedure. Candidates are advised to stay tuned with us on this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
AICTE JK Scholarship
Scholarship provided for 5000 candidates in “General” stream and for 2830 candidates in “Engineering” stream.
- Applying candidates should have domicile of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Aspirants should pass class 12th or equivalent from State Board of J&K or from Central Board affiliated School (except NIOS) located in J&K.
- The family income of applicants should be less than Rs 6.0 Lakhs per annum.
- Only those students are eligible to apply who want to pursue their study outside the State of J&K.
Want to Know? How to Get Scholarship
Academic Fee & Maintenance Charges:
- All India Council For Technical Education provides the shortlisted students fee related to education such as tuition fee, development fee, library fee, internet fee, training fee, university fee, examination fee etc. approved by State Fee Regulatory Committee except refundable deposits. This will all paid directly by the organization.
- The maintenance charges will pay to students in two equal instalments of Rs. 50,000 /- each for hostel, mess charges, buying books and stationery.
All India Council For Technical Education provides scholarship only shortlisted candidates. The selection of the contenders will be done based on merit list and documents verification. The merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained by the students in Entrance Examination. After that, the council will organize counseling in which students have to bring all original documents and certificates for verification procedure.
- Personal details Certificate
- Educational qualification Certificates( Xth and XIIth Standard Mark Sheet)
- Caste Certificate (for SC / ST/ OBC candidate)
- Disability Certificate for Persons with Disabilities
- Domicile Certificate issued by competent authority
- Annual Income Certificate issued by competent authority showing the total family income for the financial year (current year)
- Aadhar Card (if any)
- Good quality Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg /png format and size must be greater than 10 KB and should not exceed 200 KB
- Good Quality Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg / png format and size must be greater than 10 KB and should not exceed 50 KB
What Is The Applying Procedure Of AICTE JK Scholarship 2018?
Step 1: Willing to apply candidates has to visit official website of All India Council For Technical Education that is www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in
Step 2: Hit on appropriate link regarding JK Scholarship rent on home page.
Step 3: Select notification link and read complete details given in PDF file.
Step 4: After that, come back on previous page and hit on “application form” link.
Step 5: All India Council for Technical Education Jammu and Kashmir online application form will be displayed at your screen within few seconds.
Step 6: Enter all details asking for filling vacant tabs.
Step 7: Upload all relevant documents and certificates with the application form.
Step 8: Below after, hit on “submit” button stable at last of the page.
Step 9: A password will generate at your screen which should be noted down by the students.
Step 10: At the end, candidates should download duly filled application from by follow suitable tab.
Step 11: Applicants can take print pout copy of it for avoid any trouble in future.
Read Here: How to Apply Scholarship
Application form should be submitted before the last date of May 2018 (tentatively)
We hope, you are satisfied with the info given by us about AICTE JK Scholarship 2018. But still, if you have any doubt related to this page then you can visit Official Link. You may like our page on facebook or follow us on twitter for getting latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Benefits||Scholarships in India|
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||How to Get a Free College Education|
|How To Prepare For Scholarship||How to Start a New Life In College?|
|Education Loans for Students||Top Colleges in India|