Air India Engineering Services Limited has released a Walk-in-Advertisement entitled as AIESL Recruitment in order to fill 115 vacancies. Interested contenders need to attend Walk-in-Interview for Utility Hand and Driver positions held on 05-01-2019 (Saturday) and 12-01-2019 (Saturday) respectively.
|AIESL Official Notification||Press Here|
|AIESL Official Website||Press Here|
Overview of AIESL Recruitment Details
- Organization: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)
- Job type: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: Delhi
- AIESL Vacancies: 115
- AIESL Recruitment Selection Process: Walk In Interview
- Qualification: 8th/ 10th Pass
- Selection Procedure: Interview
- Official Website: aiesl.airindia.in/
- AIESL Recruitment Walk in Date: 5th & 12 Jan 2019 09:30 AM
Educational Qualification for Air India Jobs:
- Qualification: 8th/ 10th Pass
- AIESL Recruitment Age Limit: 18 years to 45 years
- Nationality: Indian
AIESL Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No. of Air India Vacancy|
You Can Also Check: Latest Airline Jobs
What is the AIESL Salary?
Rs. 16800/- to Rs. 18600/-
What is the AIESL Recruitment Process?
- Stage 1: Screening of Applications
- Stage 2: Personal Interview
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Steps to apply for Air India Recruitment:
- Reach to the official site that is www.airindia.in
- Press on “Careers” tab from bottom of home page.
- Follow “Walk In Notification for the post of Utility Hand and Driver on Fixed Term Contract basis” link and press on “Notification” link.
- Read all the instructions in appeared Air India notification.
- Download Air India application form.
- Fill all the details correctly in AIESL Application Form.
- Attach all the documents along with AIESL Recruitment Form
- Appear in Interview with documents to venue given below.
Air India Walk-in-Venue:
AIESL, Personnel Department,
A-320 Avionics Complex, IGI Airport,
(Near New Customs House),
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Air India Recruitment 2019 FAQs:
Question 1: What is the required qualification for AIESL Recruitment post wise?
|Name of the Post||Air India Eligibility Criteria|
|For AIESL Utility Hand Recruitment||Minimum essential Qualification is Class 8th Pass. (Candidates having ITI/ Technical Qualifications will be preferred)|
|For AIESL Driver Recruitment||Minimum Class 10th pass with HMVL (Heavy Motor Vehicle License) & LMVL (Light Motor Vehicle License)|
Question 2: What are the charges to apply for Air India Vacancy?
Answer: Gen/ OBC: Rs. 500/- and SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 250/-
Question 3: What is the mode to pay AIESL Recruitment Fee?
Answer: Through Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services limited” payable at Delhi
Get Here: Free Job Updates
Question 4: What is the age limit of reserved category candidates?
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||45 years|
Question 5: What is the date of Walk-in-Interview?
|Name of the Post||Date of Interview|
|For AIESL Utility Hand Recruitment||05-01-2019 (Saturday)|
|For AIESL Driver Recruitment||12-01-2019 (Saturday)|
Question 6: What are the essential documents at the time of Walk-in-Interview?
Answer: Check Below
- All original qualification certificates as per eligibility criteria.
- All original experience certificates.
- Original Valid Driving Licences for Both LMV & HMV. (Only for Candidates appearing For the Post of Driver)
- Proof for Date of Birth.
- Proof for Permanent and Present Address.
- 2 Passport Size photographs.
- ID Proof (PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport etc.)
AIESL Recruitment 2019:
Air India Engineering Services Limited is going to organize Walk-in-Interview to hire deserving and qualified candidates through AIESL Recruitment Notification. Willing contenders can apply for AIESL Recruitment 2019 for Utility Hand and Driver positions by appearing in walk-in interview to be held on 05-01-2019 (Saturday) and 12-01-2019 (Saturday) respectively.
Appearing aspirants in Walk-in-Interview are informed that the interview for AIESL jobs is scheduled will be started sharp at 09:30 am. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the entire eligibility parameters such as essential qualification, age limit etc. if they wish to participate in AIESL walk-in interview. Total Number of Air India Vacancies & Reservation may vary according to the actual requirement of AIESL.
Latest Recruitment Today: