New job vacancy advertisement has been published by Air India Engineer Services titled as AIESL Recruitment. As per the advertisement, the organization is seeking for young and dynamic candidates to fill the 59 vacant posts of Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AME) and Aircraft Technician and Skilled Trades Men. So if you are the one who want to enhance their career in Airlines Sector then you must apply for AIESL Recruitment 2017 after ensuring your eligibility.
Key contents of this page:
Air India Engineer Services is inviting applications from the eligible job entrants so those who are interested to garb this AIESL Recruitment Opportunity can visit the official website to ensure their eligibility. If you are eligible then download the application form by following below provided steps and then appear for walk in interview on 30/08/2017 and 14/09/2017 and bring original self attested documents. For further more details about AIESL Recruitment 2018 you may go through the below section of this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Air India Engineer Services|
|Post name||Aircraft Maintenance Engineers and Aircraft Technician and Skilled Trades Men|
|Number of vacancy||59|
|Walk in date||30/08/2017 and 14/09/2017|
AIESL Vacancy Requirement:
|Post name||Number of vacancy|
|Aircraft Maintenance Engineers||40|
|Aircraft Technician and Skilled Trades Men||19|
Candidates who are going to apply for AIESL Vacancies must possess the following education qualification:
For Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Post: Must have passed 10+2, with Physics Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent from a recognized university or institute.
For Aircraft Technician and Skilled Trades Men Post: AME Diploma/Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from Institutions approved by DGCA under Rule 133 B with 60% marks/equivalent grade (55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC candidates)/ : ITI in painting / Upholstery, issued by Govt. of India or KGTE / KGCE.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Age relaxation to reserve categories will be as per the laws of Government of India.
|Post name||Upper age limit|
|Aircraft Maintenance Engineers||60 years|
|Skilled Trades Men||45|
Pay scale for AIESL Aircraft Technician Vacancies:
Candidates who get selected for AIESL Latest Vacancy shall be able to receive approved salary structure and career progression.
Candidates who are going to apply for Air India Engineer Services Recruitment shall be able to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee by means of A/c Payee Demand Draft in favor of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Delhi. SC/ST/ Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- A recent (not more than 3 months old) colored passport size photograph
- Self-attested copies of supportive documents
- Educational qualification
- Caste Certificate in original in the prescribed format
- Date of birth proof
Candidates will get selected through walk in interview followed by pre employment medical examination going to be held on scheduled dates.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
Steps to apply for AIESL Recruitment 2017:
Candidates who are going to apply for Air India Engineer Services Latest Vacancy shall follow below provided steps to fill application form:
- Firstly you need to visit official website of organization that is www.airindia.in to apply for AIESL Recruitment
- Now hit on ‘careers’ tab presented at the bottom of home page.
- Now press on “Recruitment Notices” from left side of new window.
- After that you need to hit on follow link as “Advertisement for the post of Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AMEs) and Technicians” link and press on relevant advertisement link as mentioned below.
- “Hit here to see advertisement for Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AME)” link
- “Hit here to see advertisement for Aircraft Technician advertisement” link
- Read all the instructions carefully and completely.
- After reading relevant details you have to follow suitable guidelines as mentioned below.
- After reading complete details given in AIESL Notification 2017, aspirants who are interested and have required eligibility criteria may go for the walk in interview.
- Those who are going to apply should bring an application form on prescribed format containing all required details in correct manner.
- Aspirants are required to know that they will appear in Interview with their Original Certificates/ Testimonials and also one set of Xerox copy of the documents.
- Applicants should reach to the venue stated below on scheduled date.
Walk in venue:
Air India Engineering Services Limited,
Maintenance Training Organization, Near Mascot Hotel,
Walk in date:
- For AIESL Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Recruitment: 30/08/2017 and 14/09/2017
- For AIESL Aircraft Technician and Skilled Trades Men Recruitment: 14/09/2017
Candidates can grab rest of the details regarding AIESL Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link. Stay tuned with this web portal to get instant updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|