In order to fill up 70 vacant Posts of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Air India Engineering Services Limited has released the job notification titled as AIESL Recruitment. Willing candidates can apply for AIESL Notification by attending walk-in-interview.
|AIESL Recruitment Advertisement||Press Here|
|AIESL Official Website||Press Here|
Overview of AIESL Recruitment 2019 Details:
- Organization: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)
- Job type: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: Delhi
- AIESL Vacancies: 70
- Recruitment Process: Walk In Interview
- Official Website: aiesl.airindia.in
- AIESL Walk in Days: Any working day
AIESL Vacancy Details:
|For NAGPUR –MRO||06|
Are You Eligible for AIESL 2019 Recruitment?
Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Indian Board/ University.
Check Here: Jobs After 12th Class
- General Category – Not above 55 years as on 1stJAN 2019
- OBC – Not above 58 years as on 1stJAN 2019
- SC/ST – Not above 60 years as on 1stJAN 2019
- Ex-Servicemen – as per Govt. rules but not above 60 years
You Can Also Check: Latest Airline Jobs
What is Monthly Salary?
Salary will be commensurate with qualification and experience in range of Rs.95,000 to Rs.1,28,000 pm.
What is Application Fee?
Applicants need to pay fee of Rs.1000/- for AIESL Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Recruitment.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
What is Process of Selection?
Walk-In Interview and Pre-Employment Medical Examination
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
How to Download AIESL Application Form?
- Reach to the official site that is www.airindia.in
- Press on “Careers” tab from bottom of home page.
- Follow “Walk-In recruitment of Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AMEs)” link and press on “Notification” link.
- Read all the instructions in appeared Air India notification.
- Download Air India application form.
- Fill all the details correctly in AIESL Application Form.
- Attach all the documents along with AIESL Recruitment Form
- Keep it in envelop that should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer – Your Name”.
- Appear in Interview with documents to venue given below.
Air India Walk-in-Venue:
Air India Engineering Services Limited,
Maintenance Repair Organization – Hangar,
AIESL Jobs 2019 Related FAQs:
Question 1: What is the mode to pay AIESL Fee?
Answer: By Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at New Delhi
Question 2: What is Professional Qualification?
- CAR 66 CAT B1/B2 licence on B737-700/800/900 aircraft fitted with CFM56 engine
- CAR 66 CAT B1 licence on B777-200LR/300ER series aircraft fitted with GE-90 engine
- Minimum one year maintenance experience as a certifying support staff with CAR 145 approved organization on B737-800/ CFM56 and B777-200LR/300ER fitted with GE-90
- However, both qualified may also apply for AIESL Recruitment Notification
Get Here: Free Job Updates
Question 3: What is Validity of this AIESL Advertisement?
Answer: 6 months from the date of advertisement.
Question 4: What is date of walk-in-interview?
Answer: Any working day.
AIESL Recruitment 2019:
Air India Engineering Services Limited has released the job notification titled as AIESL Recruitment 2019 for filling up 70 vacant Posts of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview on any working day. Preference will also be given to those who have additional type-rating on A320/ ATR-72 whether as B1 or Cat “A”.
Applicants meeting the laid above eligibility criteria mentioned as on 1st JANUARY 2019 are required to download application form from official website and send the duly filled application form to Chief Maintenance Manager against Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment.
Latest Recruitment On 14-01-2019:
- RVNL Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 11-02-2019