Air India Engineering Services Limited has published a vacancy advertisement titled as AIESL Recruitment. The organization is going to conduct walk in interview to recruit eligible candidates to fill the 75 vacant posts of Driver and Utility Hands. Candidates who want to enhance their career in Air India Engineering Services Limited must attend walk in interview. Candidates can scroll down this page to get eligibility details, selection process and walk in interview date of AIESL Recruitment 2017.
Key contents of this page:
Air India Engineering Services Limited has decided to conduct walk in interview on 30.10.2017. Those candidates, who want to appear for interview, first ensure their eligibility and then download the application form, fill it with correct details and then appear for walk in interview. Candidates can go through below section of this page to get relevant details regarding AIESL Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Air India Engineering Services Limited|
|Post name||Driver and Utility Hands|
|Number of vacancy||75|
|Walk in interview date||30.10.2017|
AIESL Vacancy Details:
|Post name||Number of vacancy||Qualification Requirement|
|Driver||15||Middle (Class VIII Pass) and HMVL (Heavy Motor Vehicle Licence) & Light Commercial Transport Vehicle Licence (LMVL )|
|Utility Hands||60||Minimum Class X pass. Preference will be given to those having ITI certificate|
Want To Know More Jobs Options? Check Links, Given Below:
Age of the candidates applying for Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment 2017 shall be not more than 55 years as on 31.08.2017. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the laws of the Government of India.
Candidates who get selected for AIESL Driver and Utility Hands Recruitment shall be able to receive Rs. 15418/- per month of salary as offered by the organization.
Candidates who are going to appear for walk in interview have to carry demand draft of Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred Only) in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Ltd.”, payable at New Delhi in the form of application fee.
Get Here >> AIESL Recruitment Notification
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Proof of Educational Qualification
- Copy of Caste Certificate (Only for SC/ST/OBC candidates)
- Experience Certificate/s
- Two recent Passport size photographs
Candidates will get selected through their performance in walk in trade/interview test. walk in interview is going to be conducted on 30.10.2017 at Office of Air India Air India Engineering Complex HR Unit, APU Centre NTA (New Technical Area), Dum Dum, Kolkata-700052. Candidates have to carry application form, demand draft and above provided documents at the time of walk in interview.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
How to Apply for AIESL Recruitment 2017?
- Applicants who match the entire eligibility condition may attend Walk- In Interview on scheduled date.
- For this concern, job appliers will have to open official website of organization which is www.airindia.in.
- On homepage, hit on “Careers” tab from below side of page and select “Fixed Term Contractual Driver and Utility Hand in AIESL, Kolkata” link.
- Now must read entire details from AIESL Notification and aspirants should prepare an application form in prescribed format with correct info.
- Colored passport size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
- Candidates should go for interview along with all essential documents and certificates.
- Reach at below mentioned venue on time.
Walk in interview is going to be held on: 30.10.2017
Office of Air India
Air India Engineering Complex
HR Unit, APU Centre
NTA (New Technical Area), Dum Dum,
[Opposite Airport Post Office (main entry into the NTA premises on the reverse side)]
Candidates can get rest details of AIESL Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|