For selection of 60 contenders as Utility Hands in AIESL, Eastern Region, Kolkata on Fixed Term Employment basis for a period of 3 years, latest AIESL Recruitment Notification has been released by Air India Engineering Services Limited.
VIII pass out candidates who want to enhance their career in government sector can apply for AIESL Utility Hands Vacancies by appearing in Interview held on 12-03-2018. Before appearing in Interview for Air India Jobs, candidates will have to submit AIESL Application Form along with all documents/ testimonials as given below.
This Page Includes:
Latest Update!! Those contenders who have submitted AIESL Application Form in response to earlier advertisement notified on website www.airindia.in on 10-10-2017 need not apply again if they fulfilled the eligibility as was notified therein.
For further details regarding AIESL Recruitment 2018, you need to scroll down the page which is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization name||Air India Engineering Services Limited|
|Number of Air India Vacancies||60|
|Date of Interview for AIESL Job||12-03-2018|
- Post Name: Utility Hands
- of Air India Vacancy: 60
Required qualification for AIESL:
- Those contenders who want to be a part of Air India Engineering Services Limited must have passed at least Class VIII from recognized Board/ Institutions with 10 years of experience in Aviation Sector.
- Preference would be given to candidates with ITI qualifications for AIESL Recruitment 2018.
You Can Also Check: Latest Airline Jobs
- To apply for AIESL Utility Hands Recruitment, contenders must not be more than 55 years in age. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Serviceman would be given age relaxation as per Govt. Directives in this regard.
- The period of engagement for AIESL Recruitment 2018 would be for a period of 3 years or 60 years of age, whichever is earlier.
Salary Details for AIESL Jobs:
Appointed appliers for AIESL Careers will receive an impressive salary of Rs. 15418/- per month. However, the same may be revised whenever so decided by the Company.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Application Fee to fill AIESL Utility Hands Application Form:
Applying aspirants will have to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.500/- (Not applicable for SC/ST/Ex-servicemen) in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Ltd.” Payment of application fee will be made by candidates through “RTGS/ON-LINE” in the following Bank A/c.
- Name of the Bank A/c – Air India Engineering Services Limited
- Bank – State Bank of India Branch – New Delhi Main Branch
- A/c No. 00000033029526378
- IFSC – SBIN0000691
Job appliers have to submit copy of the receipt of such payment/ proof of Payment through online/RTGS along with their Air India Application Form as a proof of payment of application fee (wherever applicable).
Selection Procedure for AIESL Utility Hands Careers:
Candidates will get recruited for Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment on the basis of performance in Interview conducted by the experts of Air India Engineering Services Limited.
You May Read This:
Guidelines to Download AIESL Recruitment Notification:
- Initially all the candidates have to visit the official website of the Air India Engineering Services Limited that is www.airindia.in to apply for AIESL Recruitment
- Afterwards move your cursor towards “Careers” tab visible at the bottom of page.
- Then you have to follow suitable link as given below and press on “Hit here to see complete advertisement” link.
“Recruitment of Utility Hand in AIESL, Eastern Region, Kolkata Fixed Term Employment basis (FTE)” link
- Now AIESL Advertisement will be displayed in front of your computer screen.
- Read complete details carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- After reading AIESL Notification, if you found yourself eligible then follow below stated instructions:
Download Official PDF: AIESL Recruitment 2018
Process to Apply for AIESL Utility Hands Recruitment:
- Prepare an Air India Application Form in correct manners with complete details.
- Attach all the photocopies of all the necessary documents/ testimonials along with it.
- And, at last appear for interview at below stated schedule.
- You should also carry your original documents/ testimonials along with AIESL Application Form for verification.
Required Documents at the time of Interview for Air India Careers:
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Educational Qualification
- Caste Certificate (Only for SC/ST/OBC candidates)
- OBC candidates to additionally bring a valid certificate, in the proforma as prescribed by the Govt., with regard to their not belonging to creamy layer if their candidature to be considered only against OBC vacancy.
- Experience Certificates.
- Two recent Passport size photograph.
Check Here: Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers
Venue of Interview:
Office of Air India Air India Engineering Complex HR Unit,
APU Centre NTA (New Technical Area),
Dum Dum, Kolkata-700052 [opposite Airport Post Office
(Main entry into the NTA premises on the reverse side)]
- Date of Interview: 12-03-2018
- Timings of Interview: 10.00 A.M. TO 4.00 PM
Candidates can go through this Official Link to garb rest details of AIESL Recruitment 2018. Candidates can also follow us on face book and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Online Jobs from Home||Best State Government Jobs|