AIESL Recruitment 2019
Air India Engineering Services Limited is hiring hardworking candidates for Posts of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME). Through AIESL Recruitment 2019, this association wants to fill 125 vacancies. So, interested candidates can apply for AIESL Opening by attending walk-in-interview on scheduled date and time.
Overview of AIESL Recruitment 2019:
- Organization: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)
- AIESL Vacancies: 125
- Recruitment Process: Walk In Interview
- AIESL Walk in Dates for Delhi: From 03-09-2019 to 07-09-2019
- AIESL Walk in Dates for Mumbai: 09-09-2019 & 10-09-2019
- Official Website: www.airindia.in
AIESL Vacancy Distribution:
Q1. What is Requirement to Apply for AIESL Jobs?
Applicants must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Indian Board/ University or equivalent from a Foreign University against Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment.
Check Here: 12th Pass Jobs
Q2. What is Prescribed Age Limit for AIESL AME Recruitment?
- For General Category: Not above 53 years as on 1st August 2019
- For OBC: Not above 56 years as on 1st August 2019
- For SC/ST: Not above 58 years as on 1st August 2019
- For Ex-Serviceman: As per Govt. rules but not above 58 years for AIESL Recruitment.
Q3. How Much Salary You Will Get after Selection?
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and it will lie in the range of INR 95,000 to INR 1, 28,000 Per Month for AIESL Notification.
- However, in exceptional cases (much higher qualifications/ experience), it may go higher and would be at the appropriate level of salary approved by the Co. for AME on fixed term contract basis upto 1.7 Lac
Q4. What is Application Fee?
General and OBC candidates are required to pay fee of Rs. 1000/- and SC/ST/EXSM need to pay fee of Rs. 500/- by means of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at New Delhi for AIESL Recruitment Advertisement.
Q5. What is AIESL 2019 Recruitment Process?
Interested applicants are required to appear for Personal Interview at the date time and venue as provided below. Selected candidates will be required to undergo Medical test as per the advice of company Medical Officer.
Q6. How to Download AIESL Application Form?
- Reach to the official site that is www.airindia.in
- Press on “Careers” tab from bottom of home page.
- Follow “Walk-in Notification for the post of AME on Fixed Term Contract (FTE) basis” link and press on “Notification” link for AIESL Recruitment.
- Read all the instructions in appeared Air India notification.
- Download Air India application form.
- Fill all the details correctly in AIESL Application Form.
- Attach all the documents along with AIESL Recruitment Form
- Keep it in envelop that should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer – Your Name”.
- Appear in Interview with documents to venue given below for AIESL Advertisement.
Air India Walk-in-Venue (Delhi):
Human Resources Department,
Air India Jet Engine Overhaul Complex,
(Near New Custom House) Indira Gandhi International Airport,
New Delhi – 110037
Check More: Jobs in Delhi
Air India Walk-in-Venue (Mumbai):
Near Flight Safety Department,
Old Airport, Kalina,
Santacruz (West) Mumbai-400029
Check More: Jobs in Mumbai
Q7. What is New Dates of Walk-In-Interview?
|Aircraft / Engine Details||Walk-in Dates (Delhi)||Walk-in Dates(Mumbai)|
|B737-700/800/900/Max aircraft||B1 & B2- 09-09-2019|
|B777-200LR/300ER & B787 series aircraft||B1&B2 – 05-09-2019||B1 & B2- 10-09-2019|
|A321/A320/A319/NEO Aircraft||B1 – 06-09-2019||N/A|
|ATR -72 -600,PW127 M engine||B1 & B2 – 07-09-2019||N/A|
AIESL Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Recruitment:
Air India Engineering Services Limited has released the job notification titled as AIESL Recruitment 2019 for filling up 125 Posts of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview from 03-09-2019 to 10-09-2019.
Applicants meeting the laid above eligibility criteria mentioned in advertisement are required to download application form from official website and send the duly filled application form to Chief Maintenance Manager against Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Jobs by Organization|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitment||Jobs By Qualification|