Grab Air India Jobs!!! Air India Engineering Service Limited has made an employment declaration regarding AIESL Recruitment 2016. Participants those who are eager to build their career in Air India may apply for AIESL Assistant Supervisor Jobs by forwarding their complete applications duly filled in prescribed format through offline mode. Though this recruitment advertisement is publish by the organization for hiring 25 vacant positions of Assistant Supervisor. For this concern applications are invited from eligible candidates. We will also updating this page about the latest info on AIESL Recruitment 2017, so the job seekers are requested to stay connected to recruitmentresult.com for getting the detailed facts very firstly.
|Name of Organization||Air India Engineering Service Limited|
|Total No. of Vacancies||25|
|Last date to submit application form||31st Oct. 2016|
Willing job hunters who are looking for best job opportunities and consider themselves suitable for filling up stated posts may apply by submitting their application form till the last date that is 31st Oct. 2016. Aspirants who wish to apply must read the below mentioned details related to Air India Engineering Service Limited Recruitment.
- Post Name: Assistant Supervisor
- No. of Posts: 25
- Job hunters must have Graduate Degree in relevant discipline with minimum 60% from any recognized university or institution.
- Candidates who have degree of B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA/MCA are also eligible to apply for Air India Vacancy
Check Now: Latest Graduate Jobs
What is age limit?
- General category: 33 years
- OBC: 36 years
- for SC/ST: 38 years
Payment to be made:
- Job fighters who are willing to fill Application Form they have to pay Rs. 1000/- in the form of Demand Draft in the favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Delhi.
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman contenders are exempted from application fee.
Grab Now: Latest Airline Jobs
After the successfully completion of recruitment process, recruited applicants for AIESL Vacancy will get an impressive amount of Rs. 15180/- per month with other allowances according to the norms.
Mode of Selection:
Initially screening of application will be done and then candidates will be finally selected on basis of their performance in skill Test or Interview which will be conducted by the organization for filling up AIESL Vacancies.
How can I apply for AIESL Recruitment?
- Firstly, aspirants are required to log on official website that is airindia.com
- After that you have to move your cursor to “Careers” tab visible at the bottom of home page and hit on it.
- Now, you are required to choose “Hit here to see Assistant Supervisor Advt” link under “Requirements for Assistant Supervisor on fixed term employment (FTE)” link.
- After that you may read the details mentioned in the notification.
- Now download the format of application form.
- Then you have to fill it with required details in proper manner and
- Affix a recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Attach self attested photocopies of all required documents.
- At last keep application form in an envelope and send it to the address as mentioned below.
Postal Address for Air India Jobs:
Office of General Manager (Engineering)
Air India Engineering Services Limited,
MRO Complex, Near RGIA GATE No. 3
Dates to Remember:
Closing date for receipt of Application Form: 31st October 2016
To fetch more information concerning AIESL Recruitment 2016 – 2017 may visit the Official Notification which is mentioned below.
Air India Engineering Service Limited Recruitment Notice: Press Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Recruitments|
|Free Job Updates||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|