Air India Engineering Services Limited invites applications from Indian Nationals fulfilling requirements to fill up 160 Posts of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer through AIESL Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates are required to appear for Walk-In Personal Interview at the date, time and venue which are mentioned below against AIESL Jobs.
|AIESL Recruitment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|AIESL Official Website||Press Here|
Overview of AIESL Recruitment 2019:
- Organization: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)
- Job type: Central Government Jobs
- AIESL Vacancies: 160
- Recruitment Process: Walk In Interview
- AIESL Walk in Dates: From 01-04-2019 to 12-04-2019
- Official Website: aiesl.airindia.in
AIESL Vacancy Details:
Are You Eligible for AIESL 2019 Recruitment?
Qualification Needed for AIESL Jobs:
- Must possess DGCA License to certify
- CAR 66 CAT B1/B2 license on B737-700/800/900 aircraft fitted with CFM56 engine.
- CAR 66 CAT B1/B2 license on B777-200LR/300ER series aircraft fitted with GE-90 engine for AIESL Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Recruitment.
- In category B1 & B2 to cover A321/A320/A319 Aircraft fitted with IAE V2500 Engine or CFM 56-5B Engine. Candidates having qualification on A320 NEO aircraft with Leap Engine will be given preference.
Minimum Academic Qualification:
- Applicants must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Indian Board/ University or equivalent from a Foreign University.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having working experience of at least 01 year on B1 & B2 to cover A321/A320/A319 Aircraft fitted with IAE V2500 Engine or CFM 56-5B Engine
You Can Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
- General Category – Not above 55 years as on 1stJAN 2019
- OBC – Not above 58 years as on 1stJAN 2019
- SC/ST – Not above 60 years as on 1stJAN 2019
- Ex-Servicemen – as per Govt. rules but not above 60 years
What is Monthly Salary?
- Salary will be in the range of INR 95,000 to INR 1, 28,000 pm (tax deductions will be as per applicable government rules).
- However, salary will be commensurate with qualification and experience in case of deserving candidates.
What is Application Fee?
- 1000/- for General Category / OBC candidates.
- 500/- for SC/ ST/Ex-serviceman
Read Here: Daily Job Updates
What is Process of Selection?
Through Walk-In Interview and Pre-Employment Medical Examination
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
How to Download AIESL Application Form?
- Reach to the official site that is www.airindia.in
- Press on “Careers” tab from bottom of home page.
- Follow “Walk-In recruitment of Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AMEs)” link and press on “Notification” link for AIESL Recruitment.
- Read all the instructions in appeared Air India notification.
- Download Air India application form.
- Fill all the details correctly in AIESL Application Form.
- Attach all the documents along with AIESL Recruitment Form
- Keep it in envelop that should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer – Your Name”.
- Appear in Interview with documents to venue given below.
Air India Walk-in-Venue:
Human Resources Department,
Air India Jet Engine Overhaul Complex,
Indira Gandhi International Airport,
New Delhi – 110 037
Get Here: More Jobs in Delhi
AIESL Jobs 2019 Related FAQs:
Question 1: What is the mode to pay AIESL Fee?
Answer: Applicants can pay fee through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at New Delhi for AIESL Recruitment
Question 2: What is date of walk-in-interview?
|DesignationNumber Of Vacancies||Aircraft / Engine details||Date of Personal Interview|
|B1 AME – 35|
B2- AME – 29
|B737-700/800/900 aircraft fitted with CFM56 engine||B1 – 01-04-2019B2 – 03-04-2019|
|B1 AME – 06||B777-200LR/300ER series aircraft fitted with GE- 90 engine||B1 – 05-04-2019|
|B1 AME – 40||A321/A320/A319 Aircraft fitted with IAE V2500 Engine or CFM 56-5B Engine||B1 – 08-04-2019|
|B1 AME – 30|
B2- AME – 20
|B1 or B2 Licence to cover ATR 42-400/500/ 72-212A (PWC PW120)||B1 – 10-04-2019B2 – 12-04-2019|
Check Here: Latest Walkin
Question 3: Which Documents are necessary on day of Interview?
- Educational qualification (i.e. SSC, HSC, 1st year onwards upto the final year of Diploma/Graduation or higher education with mark sheets), as applicable
- Date of birth proof (Original School Leaving Certificate or attested photo copy duly signed by the Principal of same School/College
- Candidates are advised to carry their LOG BOOK(S) duly signed and stamped
- Caste Certificate in original in the prescribed format along with self-certified photo copy in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
AIESL Recruitment 2019:
Air India Engineering Services Limited has released the job notification titled as AIESL Recruitment 2019 for filling up 160 Posts of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview from 01-04-2019 to 12-04-2019.
Applicants meeting the laid above eligibility criteria mentioned in advertisement are required to download application form from official website and send the duly filled application form to Chief Maintenance Manager against Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Jobs by Organization|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|