Air India Engineering Services Limited is hiring hardworking candidates for the Posts of Utility Hand. Through AIESL Recruitment 2019, this association wants to fill 40 vacancies. So, interested candidates can apply for AIESL Vacancies till the last date that is 24th June 2019.
Overview of AIESL Recruitment 2019:
- Association Name: Air India Engineering Services Limited
- Posts Name: Utility Hand
- AIESL Vacancies: 40
- Process to Apply for AIESL Notification: Offline
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 24-06-2019
- Official Website: www.airindia.in
AIESL Vacancy Detail:
Utility Hand: 40 Vacancies
- GEN: 23
- OBC: 10
- SC: 04
- ST: 03
Q1. What is Requirement to Apply for AIESL Jobs?
Applicants must have done Class X and must possess a valid certificate stating that the candidate has passed Class Xth. Preference will be given to such of those candidates possessing valid Light Commercial Transport Vehicle License. Candidates must have minimum five years of experience in an Airline Industry/ Aviation Sector.
You Can Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Q2. What is Prescribed Age Limit for AIESL Utility Hand Recruitment?
- General – Not above 33 years
- B.C. – Not above 36 years
- SC/ST – Not above 38 years
- SC/ST/OBC/ Ex- Serviceman candidates would be given age relaxation as per Govt. directives in this regard for AIESL Recruitment Advertisement.
Q3. How Much Salary You Will Get after Selection?
After selection, applicants will receive impressive amount of salary of Rs. 15418/-. However, the same may be revised by the Management if required for AIESL Advertisement.
Q4. What is Application Fee?
- Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs.500/- by means of Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Mumbai.
- No fees to be paid by Ex-Servicemen Applicants belonging to SC/ST category for Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment.
Q5. What is AIESL 2019 Recruitment Process?
Selection will be done on basis of their performance in Trade Test/Interview. After scrutiny of the applications received the eligible candidates will be intimated by email the details regarding date/time and venue of the Trade Test/Interview.
Q6. How to Download AIESL Application Form?
- Reach to the official site that is www.airindia.in
- Press on “Careers” tab from bottom of home page.
- Select “Recruitment of Utility Hands for AIESL – WR” and hit “Press here to view recruitment notification” link.
- Read all the instructions in appeared Air India notification.
- Download Air India application form.
- Fill all the details correctly in AIESL Application Form.
- Attach all the documents along with AIESL Recruitment Form
- Keep it in envelop that should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Utility Hand” and submit it to below provided address.
Air India Engineering Services Limited,
New Engineering Complex,
Near Baman Wada & Airport Colony,
Next To Meteorology Dept New Quarters,
Sahar Vile Parle (East) Mumbai – 400099
Get Here: Latest Recruitment
AIESL Recruitment 2019:
Air India Engineering Services Limited has released the job notification titled as AIESL Recruitment 2019 for filling up 40 Posts of Utility Hand. Eligible candidates can submit the as AIESL Recruitment Application Form till the last date that is 24-06-2019.
Applicants meeting the laid above eligibility criteria mentioned in advertisement are required to download application form from official website and send the duly filled application form to above provided address.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Jobs by Organization|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|