Air India Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO), Nagpur invites applications from Indian Nationals for various vacant positions through AIESL Recruitment!!!! According to the latest AIESL Notification, there are total 12 job openings of Tradesman/Bench Fitter in this reputed organization. Candidates who want to grab AIESL Careers need to apply by filling Application form by visiting its website or from the direct link uttered below. Go through the below section of this page to grab the details related to AIESL Recruitment 2018 and apply accordingly.
This Page Includes:
Moreover, aspirants have to satisfy complete eligibility criteria that are required for Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment which is well stated below for the easiness of the appliers. Trade Test will be conducted to hire the deserving job seekers for the AIESL Tradesman / Bench Fitter Recruitment 2018 which will be held on scheduled dates. Applicants can apply AIESL Recruitment 2018 Notification by following the instructions that are stated below by the experts of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Air India Engineering Services Limited|
|Last Date of Applying||Given Below!!!|
AIESL Vacancy Details:
Tradesman / Bench Fitter: 12
- SC – 1
- OBC – 4
- General -08
Educational Qualification For AIESL Jobs:
Job entrants applying against the latest jobs in AIESL need to hold ITI degree with NCTVT in Fitter trade with Minimum one year experience or equivalent from a recognized Institute. Aspirants holding experience in relevant field will be given preference.
Check More: Latest ITI Jobs
Age Limit For AIESL Vacancies: (As on 01.11.2017)
One should be not more than 45 Years to apply against AIESL Tradesman / Bench Fitter Jobs and those who are belonging to reserved category will get relaxation in upper age by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
Pay Scale For AIESL Job:
Rs.15, 000/- will be offered to candidates who get recruited against AIESL Tradesman / Bench Fitter Vacancy by the management committee of the organization.
Aspirants will get recruited against the AIESL Tradesman / Bench Fitter Vacancies on the basis of their performance in Trade Test which will be organize by the selection committee of the organization.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.500/-
- For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Nil
Steps to apply for Air India Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Recruitment 2018:
- Visit the official website of Air India Engineering Services Limited that is www.airindia.com
- Scroll down this page and select careers tab which is located at the bottom right side of the page.
- Select “Tradesman / bench fitter in MRO Nagpur – FTE basis” link
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just go through the eligibility details
- If you found yourself eligible then download the application form
- Fill the required details and attach required documents and certificates with it.
- At last send it at below stated postal address before the deadline.
Get Here>> AIESL Recruitment Notification
“the Office of General Manager,
Air India AIESL, Nagpur, Plot No.1,
Sector 9, Notified Area of SEZ, (Near Khapri Railway Station),
MIHAN, Nagpur – 441 108”
- Last date for Submission of Application: 20.12.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 20.12.2017
- Date of Examination: Jan/Feb 2018
Candidates can attain further more details of AIESL Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|